Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  82  83  84  85 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Here's some gauze for the arrow wounds. Sorry if it's not enough." He patched himself up.

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Here's some gauze for the arrow wounds. Sorry if it's not enough." He patched himself up.

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil proceeded to heal each one. 'The arrows were enchanted with skill I haven't seen before. I won't be able to heal it completely.'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil proceeded to heal each one. 'The arrows were enchanted with skill I haven't seen before. I won't be able to heal it completely.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I'm fine they didn't affect me my blood is black and heals all of my wounds, and my scales are very strong but were still pierced but in this form I'm fine" Explained Veyd looking at Sauriil 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I'm fine they didn't affect me my blood is black and heals all of my wounds, and my scales are very strong but were still pierced but in this form I'm fine" Explained Veyd looking at Sauriil 

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Wait. I just realized something. If we somehow bring back the gods, can't Mortha just kill them again?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Wait. I just realized something. If we somehow bring back the gods, can't Mortha just kill them again?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Well if we bring the gods back to life the Immortals would get there powers back and that would give us a chance of beating her, but I wish I could say I knew of a way to bring the gods back but I do not..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Well if we bring the gods back to life the Immortals would get there powers back and that would give us a chance of beating her, but I wish I could say I knew of a way to bring the gods back but I do not..."

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

'We will use the Gods to--kill Mortha.' Sauriil gritted his teeth. He had to kill her. A damn shame.

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

'We will use the Gods to--kill Mortha.' Sauriil gritted his teeth. He had to kill her. A damn shame.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Wait...You are the Nerevarine you have all of the knowledge of EVERY kel (Elder Scrolls), and the kel are pieces of the universe so they can't be destroyed...You could search through your mind for one that might tell us how to bring back the gods and remove the evil from Mortha" Said Veyd

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Wait...You are the Nerevarine you have all of the knowledge of EVERY kel (Elder Scrolls), and the kel are pieces of the universe so they can't be destroyed...You could search through your mind for one that might tell us how to bring back the gods and remove the evil from Mortha" Said Veyd

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"So it's just...evil Mortha fertilized by your brother? Nothing left of your daughter?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"So it's just...evil Mortha fertilized by your brother? Nothing left of your daughter?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Sadly it's too late for Mortha but we could find a Kel in Sauriils mind to bring back the gods

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Sadly it's too late for Mortha but we could find a Kel in Sauriils mind to bring back the gods

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Yeah. Magic beats weaponary! I miss playing Skyrim. Magic was so OP, it was so much fun.)

(no it wasnt', LINK

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Yeah. Magic beats weaponary! I miss playing Skyrim. Magic was so OP, it was so much fun.)

(no it wasnt', LINK

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Who can do that?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"Who can do that?"

roastedZork
October 5, 2015

Name: Thomas

Species: Nord

Major skills: Very good at opening locks and haggling for better prices.

Weapon/s: Shortsword, dagger that he likes to throw a lot.

Armor: Leather armour for warmth, may change.

Shouts: none

History: Thomas is the son of Zork and made a book on his imagination of how his father went missing. 

Home Hold: Dawnstar, skyrim.

{I just relized this was here.}

by roastedZork
October 5, 2015

Name: Thomas

Species: Nord

Major skills: Very good at opening locks and haggling for better prices.

Weapon/s: Shortsword, dagger that he likes to throw a lot.

Armor: Leather armour for warmth, may change.

Shouts: none

History: Thomas is the son of Zork and made a book on his imagination of how his father went missing. 

Home Hold: Dawnstar, skyrim.

{I just relized this was here.}

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin looked at Sauriil, her eyes drained. 'You still love her, don't you?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin looked at Sauriil, her eyes drained. 'You still love her, don't you?'

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

'She's my daughter . . . of course I do. There is still a bit of her left. I saw it.' Sauriil paused, 'Maybe the Gods can bring her back. I can only hope.'

'No. There is still Mortha inside of her. Do you remember when she hesitated?' He sighed.

He closed his eyes and focused on the Elder Scrolls. For hours he stood, for hours he searched. Finally, a beacon of hope. 'I found it. The Gods will return if four magical orbs are destroyed. They are located at the four corners of Nirn. Only then will the darkness be cleansed.' 

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

'She's my daughter . . . of course I do. There is still a bit of her left. I saw it.' Sauriil paused, 'Maybe the Gods can bring her back. I can only hope.'

'No. There is still Mortha inside of her. Do you remember when she hesitated?' He sighed.

He closed his eyes and focused on the Elder Scrolls. For hours he stood, for hours he searched. Finally, a beacon of hope. 'I found it. The Gods will return if four magical orbs are destroyed. They are located at the four corners of Nirn. Only then will the darkness be cleansed.' 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"So, we leave this forsaken vale (Makor doesn't know the name)?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"So, we leave this forsaken vale (Makor doesn't know the name)?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.