Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

"Get out Zork, you have no chance against Bal!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

"Get out Zork, you have no chance against Bal!"

roastedZork
August 6, 2015

"I don't know the way out, I'm not in my body!"

by roastedZork
August 6, 2015

"I don't know the way out, I'm not in my body!"

GreenieDovahkiin
August 6, 2015

"Molag Bal. been some time."

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 6, 2015

"Molag Bal. been some time."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

(Can we please end it, it's getting kinda boring now.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(If you don't like it then leave, I'm not going to stop a thread because one person says so.)

by Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(If you don't like it then leave, I'm not going to stop a thread because one person says so.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

(ok, leaving GOODBYE WORLD)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

(ok, leaving GOODBYE WORLD)

Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

(Well that was surprisingly . . . peaceful. I'll take control of Malacath/Makor for now.)

FUS RO D4

Dagon is knocked back. He lands on his feet. I fire the Staff of Magnus at him, with no affect. Dagon slashes his Razor against my cheek. The metal burned my flesh. I gritted my teeth in pain.

In Coldharbour . . .

Malacath waited for Molag Bal to get up. 'Stay back mortals! There is no honor in you fighting. Leave him to me.'

As he said that, numerous lesser Daedra stormed in.

Molag Bal hit his Mace against Malacath's ribs, followed by a strike to the jaw. 'AGH!'

He grabbed Bal and tossed him back. With all his strength his slammed Molag Bal's skull with Volendrung.

by Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

(Well that was surprisingly . . . peaceful. I'll take control of Malacath/Makor for now.)

FUS RO D4

Dagon is knocked back. He lands on his feet. I fire the Staff of Magnus at him, with no affect. Dagon slashes his Razor against my cheek. The metal burned my flesh. I gritted my teeth in pain.

In Coldharbour . . .

Malacath waited for Molag Bal to get up. 'Stay back mortals! There is no honor in you fighting. Leave him to me.'

As he said that, numerous lesser Daedra stormed in.

Molag Bal hit his Mace against Malacath's ribs, followed by a strike to the jaw. 'AGH!'

He grabbed Bal and tossed him back. With all his strength his slammed Molag Bal's skull with Volendrung.

deadeye21
August 6, 2015
Needs some help ball? Sorry guys i'm a vampire he is my lord i need to bow to him
by deadeye21
August 6, 2015
Needs some help ball? Sorry guys i'm a vampire he is my lord i need to bow to him

roastedZork
August 6, 2015

I quickly rush to deadeye and put him in a strong chokehold in which he can't hurt me.

by roastedZork
August 6, 2015

I quickly rush to deadeye and put him in a strong chokehold in which he can't hurt me.

Grolahmul
August 7, 2015

(Been awhile since I posted in character, hasn't it?) *I draw my bow.* "He may be your lord, but he's trying to take over Skyrim! It's him and die to us, or us, and have a chance of sutvival!" yelled Gold.

by Grolahmul
August 7, 2015

(Been awhile since I posted in character, hasn't it?) *I draw my bow.* "He may be your lord, but he's trying to take over Skyrim! It's him and die to us, or us, and have a chance of sutvival!" yelled Gold.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(i'm back)

"Bal, you have gone far enough!" Malacath yells. He attempts to hit him. 

"Who are you to tell?" Bal replies

"You have no soul!" Malacath says

"That is why I have no fear." Bal responds (I used that epic line from Transformers: Age of Extinction.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(i'm back)

"Bal, you have gone far enough!" Malacath yells. He attempts to hit him. 

"Who are you to tell?" Bal replies

"You have no soul!" Malacath says

"That is why I have no fear." Bal responds (I used that epic line from Transformers: Age of Extinction.)

roastedZork
August 7, 2015

I suffocate Deadeye to the point where he looses conciousness, and I release him.

"He'll be ok. He's just going to sleep for the battle."

I attempt to sneak up upon Bal. If it works and he doesnt notice me, I attempt to attack him. {Sauriil says if it works}

by roastedZork
August 7, 2015

I suffocate Deadeye to the point where he looses conciousness, and I release him.

"He'll be ok. He's just going to sleep for the battle."

I attempt to sneak up upon Bal. If it works and he doesnt notice me, I attempt to attack him. {Sauriil says if it works}

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(you can't decapitate a Daedric Prince).

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

(you can't decapitate a Daedric Prince).

roastedZork
August 7, 2015

then ill switch it to a normal attack.

by roastedZork
August 7, 2015

then ill switch it to a normal attack.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.