Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

1  2  3  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
June 8, 2015

Rules:

1)  Nothing sexual.

2) You may have multiple characters, but you cannot control another person's.

by Emperor of Man
June 8, 2015

Rules:

1)  Nothing sexual.

2) You may have multiple characters, but you cannot control another person's.

Emperor of Man
June 8, 2015

I wake up after a long rest. My vision flashed again and again until I could finally see the river next to me. 'What in Oblivion? I can . . . see?'

I stand up. Strange. Most strange, indeed. Suddenly my head feels as if it has been snapped open by an axe. I collapse at the riverbank. I look into the clear water. I seemed normal, forgetting my eyes. My sclera (the white part of the eye) and my pupil glowed a bright orange. My iris (the colored part of the eye) glowed a light blue. My head began to vibrate violently. My mind flooded with so much knowledge. Finally, it ended and that very knowledge gave me the answer to what was happening. All the knowledge of all Elder Scrolls, whether they are forgotten, recently created or even those that will be created, is inside of me; and I can use it at will.

by Emperor of Man
June 8, 2015

I wake up after a long rest. My vision flashed again and again until I could finally see the river next to me. 'What in Oblivion? I can . . . see?'

I stand up. Strange. Most strange, indeed. Suddenly my head feels as if it has been snapped open by an axe. I collapse at the riverbank. I look into the clear water. I seemed normal, forgetting my eyes. My sclera (the white part of the eye) and my pupil glowed a bright orange. My iris (the colored part of the eye) glowed a light blue. My head began to vibrate violently. My mind flooded with so much knowledge. Finally, it ended and that very knowledge gave me the answer to what was happening. All the knowledge of all Elder Scrolls, whether they are forgotten, recently created or even those that will be created, is inside of me; and I can use it at will.

Ahmuldein
June 8, 2015

A wizard from the College of Winterhold is collecting flowers and herbs as he sees the disoriented fellow by the river. 

"Are you all right? I am J'andri, a Khajiit from the college, who are you?"

by Ahmuldein
June 8, 2015

A wizard from the College of Winterhold is collecting flowers and herbs as he sees the disoriented fellow by the river. 

"Are you all right? I am J'andri, a Khajiit from the college, who are you?"

Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

A member of the Thieves' Guild, a golden-scaled Argonian, was trying to pickpocket the wizard, so he, too saw the man. He ran to him, faster than the Kajiit.

*Equips the healing spell called Healing Hands (I'm not in the College in this, so I have mainly minor spells)*

"Are you okay, sir? Do you need this? I am Gol'diir of Skyrim, a member of the Thieves' Guild. Oh, Divines, your EYES! They look just like a Draugr's! What happened to you?!"

by Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

A member of the Thieves' Guild, a golden-scaled Argonian, was trying to pickpocket the wizard, so he, too saw the man. He ran to him, faster than the Kajiit.

*Equips the healing spell called Healing Hands (I'm not in the College in this, so I have mainly minor spells)*

"Are you okay, sir? Do you need this? I am Gol'diir of Skyrim, a member of the Thieves' Guild. Oh, Divines, your EYES! They look just like a Draugr's! What happened to you?!"

Emperor of Man
June 9, 2015

I lean on the Staff of Magnus. 'I am Sauriil Adorin.' I look at both of them. 'You both have a destiny together. You will help me defeat an ancient evil. As for my eyes, you are to learn once fate allows it.'

by Emperor of Man
June 9, 2015

I lean on the Staff of Magnus. 'I am Sauriil Adorin.' I look at both of them. 'You both have a destiny together. You will help me defeat an ancient evil. As for my eyes, you are to learn once fate allows it.'

Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

"Okay, then..." *whispering to J'andri* "He's craaaaaazy..." *Normal voice* "Hey, wait. Is that the Staff of Magnus? I thought the Dragonborn had retrieved that a long time ago."

by Grolahmul
June 9, 2015

"Okay, then..." *whispering to J'andri* "He's craaaaaazy..." *Normal voice* "Hey, wait. Is that the Staff of Magnus? I thought the Dragonborn had retrieved that a long time ago."

Ahmuldein
June 9, 2015

"What evil is there to defeat?"

by Ahmuldein
June 9, 2015

"What evil is there to defeat?"

Grolahmul
June 10, 2015

*Joking* "Some kind of alien, maybe?" *starts laughing like crazy*

by Grolahmul
June 10, 2015

*Joking* "Some kind of alien, maybe?" *starts laughing like crazy*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 10, 2015

Shifting slightly, Falin watched the group from her perch up out of sight in the trees. "That mage stumbling around scared away any prey for miles." She thought, watching the Argonian burst in laughter. "But his eyes . . . just what is he?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 10, 2015

Shifting slightly, Falin watched the group from her perch up out of sight in the trees. "That mage stumbling around scared away any prey for miles." She thought, watching the Argonian burst in laughter. "But his eyes . . . just what is he?"

Ahmuldein
June 10, 2015

Hearing the sound of an acorn hitting the brush from a tree behind them, J'andri quickly turns to see a mysterious character hiding in the trees.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

by Ahmuldein
June 10, 2015

Hearing the sound of an acorn hitting the brush from a tree behind them, J'andri quickly turns to see a mysterious character hiding in the trees.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 11, 2015

Falin tensed, debating whether to stay silent or show herself. "Hiding from mages isn't exactly easy," She thought. Sighing, she gracefully descended the tree and landed on the hard ground with a quiet thud. "Relax, I was just hunting. But all the commotion you three have caused cost me three days worth of food."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 11, 2015

Falin tensed, debating whether to stay silent or show herself. "Hiding from mages isn't exactly easy," She thought. Sighing, she gracefully descended the tree and landed on the hard ground with a quiet thud. "Relax, I was just hunting. But all the commotion you three have caused cost me three days worth of food."

Ahmuldein
June 11, 2015

Thinks for a moment

"Given how silent you were, you could steal some potatoes from the farm up north. I have been collecting herbs out here for the past 2 days for my college was lacking alchemy materials from this region. I could have sworn I passed a few elks up there too."

by Ahmuldein
June 11, 2015

Thinks for a moment

"Given how silent you were, you could steal some potatoes from the farm up north. I have been collecting herbs out here for the past 2 days for my college was lacking alchemy materials from this region. I could have sworn I passed a few elks up there too."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 11, 2015

The Bosmer smiled a little.

"I appreciate the compliment, though I'll have to try my luck with the elk.  The Meat Mandate can be rather rescritive while travelinig."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 11, 2015

The Bosmer smiled a little.

"I appreciate the compliment, though I'll have to try my luck with the elk.  The Meat Mandate can be rather rescritive while travelinig."

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

Blushes.

"Sorry. I have some extra food if you want."

Pulls out Venison Stew.

"You can have some."

by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

Blushes.

"Sorry. I have some extra food if you want."

Pulls out Venison Stew.

"You can have some."

deadeye21
June 12, 2015

An orc arrives with one deer on his back

"Greetings people what yal doing over here "

by deadeye21
June 12, 2015

An orc arrives with one deer on his back

"Greetings people what yal doing over here "

1  2  3  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.