Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

It works, but considering how large Molag Bal is, and how powerful, it has practically no affect.

Meanwhile, Dagon had pinned Sauriil at the edge of a lava lake.

Light Auri-El, give me strength!

I shoot a yellow fire (light of Auri-El) into his heart. He screams in pain. And disappears into a strange light. Then dropped a soul gem, a Gold Soul Gem, containing Mehrunes Dagon.

by Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

It works, but considering how large Molag Bal is, and how powerful, it has practically no affect.

Meanwhile, Dagon had pinned Sauriil at the edge of a lava lake.

Light Auri-El, give me strength!

I shoot a yellow fire (light of Auri-El) into his heart. He screams in pain. And disappears into a strange light. Then dropped a soul gem, a Gold Soul Gem, containing Mehrunes Dagon.

Grolahmul
August 7, 2015

(well... that ended quickly)

by Grolahmul
August 7, 2015

(well... that ended quickly)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 7, 2015

Falin shifted, observing Malacath's battle. 'Sauriil, are you alright? I can barely feel you...'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 7, 2015

Falin shifted, observing Malacath's battle. 'Sauriil, are you alright? I can barely feel you...'

roastedZork
August 7, 2015

"Wait a second... I should get back to Nirn. I can get better weaponry there. does anyone know the way out?"

by roastedZork
August 7, 2015

"Wait a second... I should get back to Nirn. I can get better weaponry there. does anyone know the way out?"

Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

If you're willing to go through a Dark Anchor I have a way. It may end in you exiting deformed and . . . very dead.

I pick up the Golden Soul Gem. Inside I can see a mist form of Dagon attempting to break the crystal, with no affect.

Akatosh: You are no longer my vessel. My power left you when Dagon was defeated. But I did give you a second Golden Soul Gem. All you need to do is cast a powerful Soul Trap and wait for Malcath to defeat. Then I will do the rest.

Me: Of course, Auri-El.

Akatosh teleports me to Coldharbour. I charge a Master Level Soul Trap and release it into Molag Bal. I am drained of Magicka, thus everything is drained of colour, and I am weakened. As I lean on the Staff of Magnus, I pray that Malacath may be victorious.

by Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

If you're willing to go through a Dark Anchor I have a way. It may end in you exiting deformed and . . . very dead.

I pick up the Golden Soul Gem. Inside I can see a mist form of Dagon attempting to break the crystal, with no affect.

Akatosh: You are no longer my vessel. My power left you when Dagon was defeated. But I did give you a second Golden Soul Gem. All you need to do is cast a powerful Soul Trap and wait for Malcath to defeat. Then I will do the rest.

Me: Of course, Auri-El.

Akatosh teleports me to Coldharbour. I charge a Master Level Soul Trap and release it into Molag Bal. I am drained of Magicka, thus everything is drained of colour, and I am weakened. As I lean on the Staff of Magnus, I pray that Malacath may be victorious.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

Malacath was on his knees then Bal raised his mace to finish him Malacath blocked and stabbed him (Volendrung has a spike on the top, when he finished him it sounded like this, it starts at 2:37, the sound when he stabs him)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

Malacath was on his knees then Bal raised his mace to finish him Malacath blocked and stabbed him (Volendrung has a spike on the top, when he finished him it sounded like this, it starts at 2:37, the sound when he stabs him)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 7, 2015

Pulling Sauriil's arm over her shoulders, Falin helped support him. "Easy there."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 7, 2015

Pulling Sauriil's arm over her shoulders, Falin helped support him. "Easy there."

Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

I smiled weakly, 'Thank you, child.' I look at the filled Gold Soul Gem, containing Molag Bal. 'Its finally over.'

Later . . .

Makor had convinced us to head to an Orsinium tavern. I was sitting in the corner enjoying some tea, smiling while Makor and Deadeye held a drinking contest. I finished my drink and headed outside, to enjoy the fresh air.

Akatosh: It is time.

I sat down on my knees . . . and my soul left my body. Akatosh gave everyone a message telling of my passing.

by Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

I smiled weakly, 'Thank you, child.' I look at the filled Gold Soul Gem, containing Molag Bal. 'Its finally over.'

Later . . .

Makor had convinced us to head to an Orsinium tavern. I was sitting in the corner enjoying some tea, smiling while Makor and Deadeye held a drinking contest. I finished my drink and headed outside, to enjoy the fresh air.

Akatosh: It is time.

I sat down on my knees . . . and my soul left my body. Akatosh gave everyone a message telling of my passing.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 7, 2015

Falin shivered a little and closed her eyes. 'Why take him so soon, Auri-El? Things are only just beginning to settle donw.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 7, 2015

Falin shivered a little and closed her eyes. 'Why take him so soon, Auri-El? Things are only just beginning to settle donw.'

roastedZork
August 8, 2015

{i guess I'm out now.}

"I can't believe it... I just hope that he lives well in Sovngard. He was a good friend."

I go outside, to find Sauriils souless body. I pick up my scythe as I start looking for a spot to start making a grave.

by roastedZork
August 8, 2015

{i guess I'm out now.}

"I can't believe it... I just hope that he lives well in Sovngard. He was a good friend."

I go outside, to find Sauriils souless body. I pick up my scythe as I start looking for a spot to start making a grave.

Emperor of Man
August 8, 2015

But do not worry he will return, should Nirn have need of him.

As he said that, Sauriil's body disappeared into a golden light.

by Emperor of Man
August 8, 2015

But do not worry he will return, should Nirn have need of him.

As he said that, Sauriil's body disappeared into a golden light.

Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(So... does that mean the story's over, and waiting for a sequel, or...?)

by Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(So... does that mean the story's over, and waiting for a sequel, or...?)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 8, 2015

THE END

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 8, 2015

THE END

Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(thought so.)

by Grolahmul
August 8, 2015

(thought so.)

Emperor of Man
August 8, 2015

(There might be sequel if you want)

by Emperor of Man
August 8, 2015

(There might be sequel if you want)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.