Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

"Hi, Orc. The Kajiit and I came here in concern for this mage here."

*Points to Sauriil*

"He fell down as if practically dead. We ran to him, but he was fine, except for his eyes. This Bosmer was hunting, when we disturbed the prey. I offered her some food. Now, here you are."

by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

"Hi, Orc. The Kajiit and I came here in concern for this mage here."

*Points to Sauriil*

"He fell down as if practically dead. We ran to him, but he was fine, except for his eyes. This Bosmer was hunting, when we disturbed the prey. I offered her some food. Now, here you are."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 12, 2015

Smiling, Falin accepted the ingrediants from Gold.

"It's very kind of you to be willing to share. Something you don't see so often out here."

She turned towards Sauriil

"I'm sure you're exhausted. I have the rest of my supplies stored nearby. If you'd like to join me, I may be able to make enough stew for everyone."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 12, 2015

Smiling, Falin accepted the ingrediants from Gold.

"It's very kind of you to be willing to share. Something you don't see so often out here."

She turned towards Sauriil

"I'm sure you're exhausted. I have the rest of my supplies stored nearby. If you'd like to join me, I may be able to make enough stew for everyone."

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015
"Thanks, sir. By the way, didn't catch your name. What is it?"
by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015
"Thanks, sir. By the way, didn't catch your name. What is it?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 12, 2015

OOC: are you talking to Falin or someone else?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 12, 2015

Grolahmul
June 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Does OOC mean "Out of Character?"

by Grolahmul
June 13, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Does OOC mean "Out of Character?"

Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

And yes, Gold's talking to Falin.

by Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

And yes, Gold's talking to Falin.

Emperor of Man
June 13, 2015

'The evil is nearby.' My eyes glow even more vividly. 'It is here.'

A roar is heard nearby. I figure in black robes walks in. He lifts his head. 'Hello brother.' He said the word "brother" with utmost disgust.

'By the gods. It can't be. You were destroyed.'

'Do you not remember. No Aedra nor Daedra may harm me. No light can shun me and no darkness can lessen my power. I am no mortal. I am Dovahthur. I am lord of Dragons.'

Dovahthur lifted his hand and a black mist slowly closed in on us.

'No. No - not now.' I teleport all of us to the Throat of the World.

'Paarthunaax! Mu lost praag do hin frey! Faal Duraal Gein lost daal! Mu kent brah nii!'

The dragon dashed toward me and landed as snow erupted around him. 'Los hi bek, Onik-kiin?'

I nod.

by Emperor of Man
June 13, 2015

'The evil is nearby.' My eyes glow even more vividly. 'It is here.'

A roar is heard nearby. I figure in black robes walks in. He lifts his head. 'Hello brother.' He said the word "brother" with utmost disgust.

'By the gods. It can't be. You were destroyed.'

'Do you not remember. No Aedra nor Daedra may harm me. No light can shun me and no darkness can lessen my power. I am no mortal. I am Dovahthur. I am lord of Dragons.'

Dovahthur lifted his hand and a black mist slowly closed in on us.

'No. No - not now.' I teleport all of us to the Throat of the World.

'Paarthunaax! Mu lost praag do hin frey! Faal Duraal Gein lost daal! Mu kent brah nii!'

The dragon dashed toward me and landed as snow erupted around him. 'Los hi bek, Onik-kiin?'

I nod.

Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

At the sudden loss of air, I fall.

Getting up.

"Who" GAG "the F*CK" WHEEZE "was that" COUGH

by Grolahmul
June 13, 2015

At the sudden loss of air, I fall.

Getting up.

"Who" GAG "the F*CK" WHEEZE "was that" COUGH

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 13, 2015

Falin's eyes widened, she stumbled back and fell from the shock of seeing the dragon stading before them.

(And yes, OOC is Out of Charcter, Gold.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 13, 2015

Falin's eyes widened, she stumbled back and fell from the shock of seeing the dragon stading before them.

(And yes, OOC is Out of Charcter, Gold.)

Emperor of Man
June 13, 2015

Paarthunax flies to fetch "it." I sit down.

'Dovahthur . . . how? I killed him.' I look at the group. 'The Staff of Magnus may still weaken him. But what can kill him . . .?'

Paarthunaax flies back. His eyes reflect the loss of hope. 'Faal Duraal Gein . . . rok lost kuz nii.'

I take a deep breath, 'Waan rok lost al nii mu los grozah daniik. Waan rok los wah brah nii . . . ruz til los nid hind fah joor.' I stand up. 'Rok kent kos al. Nuz vir?'

Paarthunnax flies up. As he leaves his voice enters my mind. 'Rok kent kos al. Nuz vir?'

by Emperor of Man
June 13, 2015

Paarthunax flies to fetch "it." I sit down.

'Dovahthur . . . how? I killed him.' I look at the group. 'The Staff of Magnus may still weaken him. But what can kill him . . .?'

Paarthunaax flies back. His eyes reflect the loss of hope. 'Faal Duraal Gein . . . rok lost kuz nii.'

I take a deep breath, 'Waan rok lost al nii mu los grozah daniik. Waan rok los wah brah nii . . . ruz til los nid hind fah joor.' I stand up. 'Rok kent kos al. Nuz vir?'

Paarthunnax flies up. As he leaves his voice enters my mind. 'Rok kent kos al. Nuz vir?'

Grolahmul
June 14, 2015

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Woah!" I say. "Translate please?! WHAT'S happening?"

by Grolahmul
June 14, 2015

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Woah!" I say. "Translate please?! WHAT'S happening?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 14, 2015

Falin stands, brushing the snow from her armor.

"Calm down," she says before turning to Sauriil, "It may be best to start with who it was that attacked us."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 14, 2015

Falin stands, brushing the snow from her armor.

"Calm down," she says before turning to Sauriil, "It may be best to start with who it was that attacked us."

deadeye21
June 15, 2015

'Dragoon!!!! *pul out my steel axe* why is he not trying to kill us?

by deadeye21
June 15, 2015

'Dragoon!!!! *pul out my steel axe* why is he not trying to kill us?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 15, 2015

"Easy there, friend. I'd venture a guess that he's on our side."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 15, 2015

"Easy there, friend. I'd venture a guess that he's on our side."

Emperor of Man
June 15, 2015

(Before this scene begins, Dovahthur isn't here. All you guys see are your worst fears, Sauriil's just happens to be Dovathur's resurrection. Create a fear for your character)

Dovahthur walks behind me. He chuckles, 'Now you see that the light cannot be victorious.' 

'Dovahthur! You bastard!' I attempt to grab his throat with lightning-engulfed. He turned to mist. Dovahthur's laugh echoes through the mountain. My head begins to feel as if it is being ripped open again (which will also happen to everyone else once the "fear session" is complete.

by Emperor of Man
June 15, 2015

(Before this scene begins, Dovahthur isn't here. All you guys see are your worst fears, Sauriil's just happens to be Dovathur's resurrection. Create a fear for your character)

Dovahthur walks behind me. He chuckles, 'Now you see that the light cannot be victorious.' 

'Dovahthur! You bastard!' I attempt to grab his throat with lightning-engulfed. He turned to mist. Dovahthur's laugh echoes through the mountain. My head begins to feel as if it is being ripped open again (which will also happen to everyone else once the "fear session" is complete.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.