Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 4, 2015

I teleport to the Blue Palace. 'Mehrunes Dagon, it is time to head back to the Pits of Oblivion.'

Do you truly think a mer can defeat the Daedric Prince of Destruction?

by Emperor of Man
August 4, 2015

I teleport to the Blue Palace. 'Mehrunes Dagon, it is time to head back to the Pits of Oblivion.'

Do you truly think a mer can defeat the Daedric Prince of Destruction?

Emperor of Man
August 4, 2015

Mehrunes Dagon stands up. He teleports the two of us and everyone else in the Palace to the Deadlands. I am surrounded by Dremora, Daedric Titans, etc.

I take the Staff of Magnus and point at his head. I release the magic into his head. Dagon stumbles, but then regains his strength. Fall, Divine slave!

by Emperor of Man
August 4, 2015

Mehrunes Dagon stands up. He teleports the two of us and everyone else in the Palace to the Deadlands. I am surrounded by Dremora, Daedric Titans, etc.

I take the Staff of Magnus and point at his head. I release the magic into his head. Dagon stumbles, but then regains his strength. Fall, Divine slave!

YolGoraagKaazah
August 4, 2015

Malacath looks at Bal, "You will pay for your crimes!" 

"I think not." Bal replies. They both take out there champions weapons.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 4, 2015

Malacath looks at Bal, "You will pay for your crimes!" 

"I think not." Bal replies. They both take out there champions weapons.

roastedZork
August 4, 2015

While all this is happening, my soul is in coldhaurbur. Suddenly, the door to my cell opens as somone appears, asking if I'm alright.

"Yea, I'm ok. who are you?" ???:"It doesn't matter. we need to leave, now!"

by roastedZork
August 4, 2015

While all this is happening, my soul is in coldhaurbur. Suddenly, the door to my cell opens as somone appears, asking if I'm alright.

"Yea, I'm ok. who are you?" ???:"It doesn't matter. we need to leave, now!"

GreenieDovahkiin
August 5, 2015
I am behind Malacath, prepared to battle. (Sorry if im not there im not very caought up right now)
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 5, 2015
I am behind Malacath, prepared to battle. (Sorry if im not there im not very caought up right now)

deadeye21
August 5, 2015
*while i was in coldharbour * saurriil are you alright ?
by deadeye21
August 5, 2015
*while i was in coldharbour * saurriil are you alright ?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 5, 2015

"So far he seems to be. But he insisted on going to Solitude alone to face Dagon."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 5, 2015

"So far he seems to be. But he insisted on going to Solitude alone to face Dagon."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

Malacath attacks Bal but he dodges it and hits him in the back multiple. "He is much stronger when he is not a illusion." (only Makor can hear this). 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

Malacath attacks Bal but he dodges it and hits him in the back multiple. "He is much stronger when he is not a illusion." (only Makor can hear this). 

roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I enter an open area of coldharbour, and I see Malacath with Makor.

by roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I enter an open area of coldharbour, and I see Malacath with Makor.

roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I revive the thread.

REVIVE!!!

by roastedZork
August 5, 2015

I revive the thread.

REVIVE!!!

Grolahmul
August 6, 2015

@roastedZork

A thread doesn't need reviving if last post was the same day, even if it was your's.

by Grolahmul
August 6, 2015

@roastedZork

A thread doesn't need reviving if last post was the same day, even if it was your's.

Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

Banekins and Scamps crawled on my back while Dremora slashed at my flesh. Everyone I killed more seemed to pop up. At seemingly too perfect of a time I felt a strange power surge through me. 'ENOUGH!' My voice boomed through the realm and all the Daedra turned to ash. Dagon stood still, as if in shock, but then he began too laugh, 'Little mortal thinks he can escape his Fate!' He stops laughing and growls in rage, 'No matter how far he goes, how fast he runs, Fate will catch up.'

'Yet you believe you can escape it. Fate is for all, even Gods.'

Dagon frowns, and charges.

by Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

Banekins and Scamps crawled on my back while Dremora slashed at my flesh. Everyone I killed more seemed to pop up. At seemingly too perfect of a time I felt a strange power surge through me. 'ENOUGH!' My voice boomed through the realm and all the Daedra turned to ash. Dagon stood still, as if in shock, but then he began too laugh, 'Little mortal thinks he can escape his Fate!' He stops laughing and growls in rage, 'No matter how far he goes, how fast he runs, Fate will catch up.'

'Yet you believe you can escape it. Fate is for all, even Gods.'

Dagon frowns, and charges.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

(how are you so OP you can't just do that you have that power, but we don't)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

(how are you so OP you can't just do that you have that power, but we don't)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Malacath was on his knees, Bal was going for another hit, this time Malacath blocked it and roared and got into a berserker rage he hit Bal multiple times in the face. The last time Bal flew back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Malacath was on his knees, Bal was going for another hit, this time Malacath blocked it and roared and got into a berserker rage he hit Bal multiple times in the face. The last time Bal flew back.

roastedZork
August 6, 2015

I loot a longsword from a corpse lying around and I help Malacath and Makor fight Bal.

by roastedZork
August 6, 2015

I loot a longsword from a corpse lying around and I help Malacath and Makor fight Bal.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.