Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor and Kissari are back "Ah, the pleasures of life." Makor says while picking up Kissari 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor and Kissari are back "Ah, the pleasures of life." Makor says while picking up Kissari 

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

The khajiit was fast asleep, covered in a bearskin blanket, with her armor and clothing still by the pool nearby. She can't really collect them, as she is practically curled up like a kitten in Makor's arms, enjoying her slumber.

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

The khajiit was fast asleep, covered in a bearskin blanket, with her armor and clothing still by the pool nearby. She can't really collect them, as she is practically curled up like a kitten in Makor's arms, enjoying her slumber.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Alexa awoke terrified from the nightmare she had just had

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Alexa awoke terrified from the nightmare she had just had

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor carefully sets Kissari down (Veyd, did Alexa wake up? If you did then) "Alexa!" Makor says in a half whisper not trying to wake up Kissari.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor carefully sets Kissari down (Veyd, did Alexa wake up? If you did then) "Alexa!" Makor says in a half whisper not trying to wake up Kissari.

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

She quickly curls up in her blanket, blissfully unaware of her current unclothed state or of the happenings around her.

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

She quickly curls up in her blanket, blissfully unaware of her current unclothed state or of the happenings around her.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

"I'm fine...go back to sleep" Said Alexa still scared and worried about the dream she had

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

"I'm fine...go back to sleep" Said Alexa still scared and worried about the dream she had

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor lays down on the floor and falls fast asleep.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

Makor lays down on the floor and falls fast asleep.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Alexa couldn't move because she was petrified from the nightmare...she started to hear dark whispers in the forest and tried convincing herself that it was in her head...

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015

Alexa couldn't move because she was petrified from the nightmare...she started to hear dark whispers in the forest and tried convincing herself that it was in her head...

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( So, everyone excluding Alexa is asleep? ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( So, everyone excluding Alexa is asleep? ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
(Hey she had a Nightmare)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
(Hey she had a Nightmare)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(I guess, I think Bibo90 and Sauriil are somewhere else)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(I guess, I think Bibo90 and Sauriil are somewhere else)

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( I know, but I'm just trying to get to my point of: What now? ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( I know, but I'm just trying to get to my point of: What now? ))

Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( Oh, and I think Sharsosah is unable to post until further notice. ))

by Lokonikah
September 22, 2015

(( Oh, and I think Sharsosah is unable to post until further notice. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(yup he got banned)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 22, 2015

(yup he got banned)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
(We wake up battle whatever it is thats making that whipering noise and go to the imperial city on the back of Sos Vun or on foot)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 22, 2015
(We wake up battle whatever it is thats making that whipering noise and go to the imperial city on the back of Sos Vun or on foot)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.