Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Tell me, have you looked Nightmare Soul in the eyes?" Spyro asked, opening a small portal that fomed in front of Fang, allowing him to look at her in the eyes.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Tell me, have you looked Nightmare Soul in the eyes?" Spyro asked, opening a small portal that fomed in front of Fang, allowing him to look at her in the eyes.

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Spyro

"Tell me, have you looked Nightmare Soul in the eyes?" Spyro asked, opening a small portal that fomed in front of fang for him to look at her in the eyes.

(( Fang is female xD ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Spyro

"Tell me, have you looked Nightmare Soul in the eyes?" Spyro asked, opening a small portal that fomed in front of fang for him to look at her in the eyes.

(( Fang is female xD ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

(Why is Fang being remale funny? Spyro didn't call her a him)

Fang hesitated slightly. "It's . . . kind of hard not to standing face to face in a hallway."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

(Why is Fang being remale funny? Spyro didn't call her a him)

Fang hesitated slightly. "It's . . . kind of hard not to standing face to face in a hallway."

Spyro
October 27, 2015

Spyro closed the portal, and stood up. "He has been playing with you, using your mind to be one step ahead of us all." Spyro told her. "Open your mind, show me your soul, so I can cleanse you of Nightmare's influence."

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

Spyro closed the portal, and stood up. "He has been playing with you, using your mind to be one step ahead of us all." Spyro told her. "Open your mind, show me your soul, so I can cleanse you of Nightmare's influence."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She shifted slightly, before standing. It was obvious she didn't know who to trust anymore.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She shifted slightly, before standing. It was obvious she didn't know who to trust anymore.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Fang, listen to me, those positive thoughts  you felt about him, and may still be fealing, is his influence, the longer he is there, the more you believe him." Spyro said. "Please Fang, listen to me."

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Fang, listen to me, those positive thoughts  you felt about him, and may still be fealing, is his influence, the longer he is there, the more you believe him." Spyro said. "Please Fang, listen to me."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She sighed, closing her eyes. "I'm not sure what you want me to do . . . "

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She sighed, closing her eyes. "I'm not sure what you want me to do . . . "

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"As I said, open your mind, or think nothing. And show me your soul, or breath steadly." Spyro said walking closer to Fang.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"As I said, open your mind, or think nothing. And show me your soul, or breath steadly." Spyro said walking closer to Fang.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She let out a slow breath, nodding a little.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She let out a slow breath, nodding a little.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

Spyro walked closer to Fang till he was a foot away. He then held his hoof up to Fang, and slowly reached out to her.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

Spyro walked closer to Fang till he was a foot away. He then held his hoof up to Fang, and slowly reached out to her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She found herself unconciously tensing the closer he got to her.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She found herself unconciously tensing the closer he got to her.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

As Spyro tapped his hoof on Fangs forehead, a dark essence left her, and into Spyro's hoof, destroying it.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

As Spyro tapped his hoof on Fangs forehead, a dark essence left her, and into Spyro's hoof, destroying it.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She winced a little, quietly groaning as she fell back onto the cloud.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She winced a little, quietly groaning as she fell back onto the cloud.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"How do you feal?" Spyro asked.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"How do you feal?" Spyro asked.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Kind of weak, actually . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Kind of weak, actually . . ."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.