Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Good, Nightmare's influence is gone."

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Good, Nightmare's influence is gone."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She sighed. "So I really was stupid enough to let myself be tricked . . ." she muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She sighed. "So I really was stupid enough to let myself be tricked . . ." she muttered.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Some of the greatest minds have fallen to Souls tricks." Spyro said, backing away from Fang. "You though, didn't fall to his way of thoughts then others. The others didn't strugle, but you questioned him every step of the way, you are stronger then others Fang, more then you think."

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Some of the greatest minds have fallen to Souls tricks." Spyro said, backing away from Fang. "You though, didn't fall to his way of thoughts then others. The others didn't strugle, but you questioned him every step of the way, you are stronger then others Fang, more then you think."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

The young guardsmare looked up at him. "And I still let Luna be taken . . . I'll just be a traitor in her eyes."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

The young guardsmare looked up at him. "And I still let Luna be taken . . . I'll just be a traitor in her eyes."

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"If you want, the Order is willing to help, and we can ether help clear your name, and explain what happned, or you can join the Order, what you chose, is your choice." Spyro told her.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"If you want, the Order is willing to help, and we can ether help clear your name, and explain what happned, or you can join the Order, what you chose, is your choice." Spyro told her.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Soul mentioned the Order . . . just what is it?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Soul mentioned the Order . . . just what is it?"

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"The Order is the first nation that made a multiracial army. We are after a goul, which is world peace, threw eather peace, or war as a last resort, but we arn't afraid to fight. We also offer a sanctuary to those who need it, and fight those who seak nothing but destruction." Spyro answered, "Any questions?"

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"The Order is the first nation that made a multiracial army. We are after a goul, which is world peace, threw eather peace, or war as a last resort, but we arn't afraid to fight. We also offer a sanctuary to those who need it, and fight those who seak nothing but destruction." Spyro answered, "Any questions?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She shook her head, standing. "If you can set things straight with the Princesses, then I'll join your Order. I don't think I really deserve to be among the Lunar Guard after all this."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She shook her head, standing. "If you can set things straight with the Princesses, then I'll join your Order. I don't think I really deserve to be among the Lunar Guard after all this."

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"It's your choice Fang, after all, it's your life, you control it, not me." Spyro said opening a portal. "Also Fang, you don't have to join, if you ask me, you have done more good on the Lunar Guard than any guard, even those retired."

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"It's your choice Fang, after all, it's your life, you control it, not me." Spyro said opening a portal. "Also Fang, you don't have to join, if you ask me, you have done more good on the Lunar Guard than any guard, even those retired."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Then we must have very different definitions of 'good' . . ." She shook her head. "Headed to Everfree then? I'm sure the others are already headed that way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Then we must have very different definitions of 'good' . . ." She shook her head. "Headed to Everfree then? I'm sure the others are already headed that way."

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"I'll see you there, and let me say, an average guard would simply let him control them, you have done more then others in the past Fang, Luna would be proud if all is explained." Spyro told her, geting ready to walk through the portal.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"I'll see you there, and let me say, an average guard would simply let him control them, you have done more then others in the past Fang, Luna would be proud if all is explained." Spyro told her, geting ready to walk through the portal.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"I sure hope she understands . . . " She moved towards the edge of the cloud. "I'll meet you at the palace then." She stepped off the edge, spreading her bat-like wings and gliding through the air. The thin membranes practically transparent in the cool light of the moon.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"I sure hope she understands . . . " She moved towards the edge of the cloud. "I'll meet you at the palace then." She stepped off the edge, spreading her bat-like wings and gliding through the air. The thin membranes practically transparent in the cool light of the moon.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"May darkness guide you, and Luna watch over your soul." Spyro told Fang walking through the portal.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"May darkness guide you, and Luna watch over your soul." Spyro told Fang walking through the portal.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Flapping her wings, she made her way towards the palace ruins as swiftly as possible. The cold night air easily cut through her armor, chilling the mare. Everything felt so right too . . . to think I was just being used. Shaking her head, she banked as Everfree Forest came into view. I've still got a little while before I can get to the palace.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Flapping her wings, she made her way towards the palace ruins as swiftly as possible. The cold night air easily cut through her armor, chilling the mare. Everything felt so right too . . . to think I was just being used. Shaking her head, she banked as Everfree Forest came into view. I've still got a little while before I can get to the palace.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.