Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

He shrugs, his trademark smirk and suave personality present as ever. He cracks his neck before answering Spyro (THE PURPLE DRAGON FTW!).

"I'm in."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

He shrugs, his trademark smirk and suave personality present as ever. He cracks his neck before answering Spyro (THE PURPLE DRAGON FTW!).

"I'm in."

Spyro
October 20, 2015

(no, read the intro.)

"Great, what about the rest of your friends, can I count on them?" Spyro asked

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

(no, read the intro.)

"Great, what about the rest of your friends, can I count on them?" Spyro asked

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

He looks back at them, before shrugging.

"Beats me. Probably."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

He looks back at them, before shrugging.

"Beats me. Probably."

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Spyro is heading to bed, and is taking is pet to the vet tomorrow, and thus will be offline. ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

(( Spyro is heading to bed, and is taking is pet to the vet tomorrow, and thus will be offline. ))

Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Alright, if you think you all can stand up to Nightmare Soul, meet me in the palace of the two royal sisters, it's in the everfree forest. There Nightmare Soul is holding Luna captive, we have only about two days before the world goes to hell in a hand basket. If you show up, then I wish you the best of luck." Spyro said, and he then used his horn to tare a portal into the air. "I would take you along, but I don't think you would like to go through the shadow realm." Spyro said, walking into the portal, leaving the area as it closed behind him.

by Spyro
October 20, 2015

"Alright, if you think you all can stand up to Nightmare Soul, meet me in the palace of the two royal sisters, it's in the everfree forest. There Nightmare Soul is holding Luna captive, we have only about two days before the world goes to hell in a hand basket. If you show up, then I wish you the best of luck." Spyro said, and he then used his horn to tare a portal into the air. "I would take you along, but I don't think you would like to go through the shadow realm." Spyro said, walking into the portal, leaving the area as it closed behind him.

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"I'll get the other Elements," said GG, flying off. When he arrives in Carousel Boutique, he teleports in. He runs up the stairs to see Rarity still awake. "Rarity," said GG, "We gotta get to Canterlot's Palace!" 

"Do we have to now, dear?" asked Rarity, "It's only three in the morning (I think?). The only reason I'm still awake is because the ruckus in Twilight's castle woke me up."

"Luna has been captured by a dragon of shadows named Nightmare Soul, who claims to be the husband of Nightmare Moon!" replied GG, frantic.

"Whaaaaat?" exclaimed Rarity, "Princess Luna, captured?! Than we MUST go!"

"I'll get Fluttershy, you get Pinkie!" said GG, already leaving.

"Got it," replied Rarity.

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

"I'll get the other Elements," said GG, flying off. When he arrives in Carousel Boutique, he teleports in. He runs up the stairs to see Rarity still awake. "Rarity," said GG, "We gotta get to Canterlot's Palace!" 

"Do we have to now, dear?" asked Rarity, "It's only three in the morning (I think?). The only reason I'm still awake is because the ruckus in Twilight's castle woke me up."

"Luna has been captured by a dragon of shadows named Nightmare Soul, who claims to be the husband of Nightmare Moon!" replied GG, frantic.

"Whaaaaat?" exclaimed Rarity, "Princess Luna, captured?! Than we MUST go!"

"I'll get Fluttershy, you get Pinkie!" said GG, already leaving.

"Got it," replied Rarity.

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Hidden Eagle, seeing as he has nothing better to do, quickly leaps up wards, rapidly climbing a nearby building and observing the surrounding area from his rooftop.

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Hidden Eagle, seeing as he has nothing better to do, quickly leaps up wards, rapidly climbing a nearby building and observing the surrounding area from his rooftop.

Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

**The quiet earth pony janitor takes the time to speak up.

"I don't know exactly what my weapon is supossed to do, but I know it has some fancy runes embedded into the the grip of the club. And with this piece of imbued metal in the nick of the club, it is a better weapon than sone, I reckon."

(I already planned the weapon's effect. :D)

by Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

**The quiet earth pony janitor takes the time to speak up.

"I don't know exactly what my weapon is supossed to do, but I know it has some fancy runes embedded into the the grip of the club. And with this piece of imbued metal in the nick of the club, it is a better weapon than sone, I reckon."

(I already planned the weapon's effect. :D)

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Eagle nods at the janitor-turned-warrior from above, before returning to his overwatch.

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Eagle nods at the janitor-turned-warrior from above, before returning to his overwatch.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

Fang studied the others, a barely noticeacble frown on her face. "I should check on the other guards back at the palace," she said as she turned to leave. Now what am I going to do? I did help restore her majesty . . . right?

She took to the skies, waiting until she faded from view of the others before finally landing on a cloud and sighing. She looked up at the moon. It was full tonight, bathing the land in its cool light.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

Fang studied the others, a barely noticeacble frown on her face. "I should check on the other guards back at the palace," she said as she turned to leave. Now what am I going to do? I did help restore her majesty . . . right?

She took to the skies, waiting until she faded from view of the others before finally landing on a cloud and sighing. She looked up at the moon. It was full tonight, bathing the land in its cool light.

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Fang studied the others, a barely noticeacble frown on her face. "I should check on the other guards back at the palace," she said as she turned to leave. Now what am I going to do? I did help resture(*) her majesty . . . right?

(*restore?)

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Fang studied the others, a barely noticeacble frown on her face. "I should check on the other guards back at the palace," she said as she turned to leave. Now what am I going to do? I did help resture(*) her majesty . . . right?

(*restore?)

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
Grolahmul

(*restore?)

(( Resture, lol. ))

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
Grolahmul

(*restore?)

(( Resture, lol. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015
Grolahmul

(*restore?)

(I really wish the threads let spell check work . . . I do stupid stuff like that if I'm typing fast.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015
Grolahmul

(*restore?)

(I really wish the threads let spell check work . . . I do stupid stuff like that if I'm typing fast.)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( Again, I find it funny. But, not at your expense, it just makes me chuckle when I say it out loud. Heh heh, resture, heh. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( Again, I find it funny. But, not at your expense, it just makes me chuckle when I say it out loud. Heh heh, resture, heh. ))

Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015

"I guess it is a good thing I know of my distant cousin in these parts. Guess I better find someplace to settle down for the night before hightailin' back to Canterlot.

**With the ponies already starting to leave, Arkansas turns to leave as well. His destination being an apple orchard on the outskirt of ponyville.

Edit: This interaction is now void. However, all dialogue will be kept up for now. If this is a problem, let me know so I can just delete the post.

by Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015

"I guess it is a good thing I know of my distant cousin in these parts. Guess I better find someplace to settle down for the night before hightailin' back to Canterlot.

**With the ponies already starting to leave, Arkansas turns to leave as well. His destination being an apple orchard on the outskirt of ponyville.

Edit: This interaction is now void. However, all dialogue will be kept up for now. If this is a problem, let me know so I can just delete the post.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.