A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
Vulondovah21

"I guess it is a good thing I know of my distant cousin in these parts. Guess I better find someplace to settle down for the night before hightailin' back to Canterlot.

**With the ponies already starting to leave, Arkansas turns to leave as well. His destination being an apple orchard on the outskirt of ponyville.

(So I guess you're gonna control AJ?)

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015
Vulondovah21

"I guess it is a good thing I know of my distant cousin in these parts. Guess I better find someplace to settle down for the night before hightailin' back to Canterlot.

**With the ponies already starting to leave, Arkansas turns to leave as well. His destination being an apple orchard on the outskirt of ponyville.

(So I guess you're gonna control AJ?)

Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015

(Somehow, I missed part of the story, so far. I am going to change my character's interaction slightly so it does not interrupt the rp too much.)

"I guess it is a good thing I know of my distant cousin in these parts. Course, who does not know of the element of Honesty."

**Arkansas Black hurried to the apple orchard, and Applejack's home. Upon arriving at the darkend farmstead, the janitor plays a little ditty on the wood of the door with his fore hooves.**

"Alright, alright, gimme a moment to get to the door." came a muffled voice from inside the house. Arkansas quickly stopped his frantic knocking as a straw haired, extremely tired, orange pony opened the door. "Well I'll be..... I thought we all told you not to come 'round these parts no more, Arkansas." said Applejack.

"Hi cus, sorry to wake you, but the element bearers are needed to stop an evil dragon from taking over." Replied Arkansas.

"An why should I help you? What with your antics from a few years back. Most of the family are still unhappy with you, including a few zappapple trees. They still refuse to produce any zapapples!" said Applejack with a glare that could peel paint and skin an apple.

**Slighty wilting, Arkansas explained the majority of his story to the farmpony. Applejack eventually notices the big problem and relunctantly agrees to help. "Alright, Arkansas. I believe you are telling the truth. We better git if'n we want to stop this evil from taking over Equestria."

** The duo proceed back to town.**

by Vulondovah21
October 21, 2015

(Somehow, I missed part of the story, so far. I am going to change my character's interaction slightly so it does not interrupt the rp too much.)

"I guess it is a good thing I know of my distant cousin in these parts. Course, who does not know of the element of Honesty."

**Arkansas Black hurried to the apple orchard, and Applejack's home. Upon arriving at the darkend farmstead, the janitor plays a little ditty on the wood of the door with his fore hooves.**

"Alright, alright, gimme a moment to get to the door." came a muffled voice from inside the house. Arkansas quickly stopped his frantic knocking as a straw haired, extremely tired, orange pony opened the door. "Well I'll be..... I thought we all told you not to come 'round these parts no more, Arkansas." said Applejack.

"Hi cus, sorry to wake you, but the element bearers are needed to stop an evil dragon from taking over." Replied Arkansas.

"An why should I help you? What with your antics from a few years back. Most of the family are still unhappy with you, including a few zappapple trees. They still refuse to produce any zapapples!" said Applejack with a glare that could peel paint and skin an apple.

**Slighty wilting, Arkansas explained the majority of his story to the farmpony. Applejack eventually notices the big problem and relunctantly agrees to help. "Alright, Arkansas. I believe you are telling the truth. We better git if'n we want to stop this evil from taking over Equestria."

** The duo proceed back to town.**

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Fang lay on the cloud, staring up at the moon. She growled, clenching her teeth. What do I do!?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Fang lay on the cloud, staring up at the moon. She growled, clenching her teeth. What do I do!?

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"What did you do?" Spyro asked from somewere.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"What did you do?" Spyro asked from somewere.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Fang tensed. Her wings unfurrled slightly ready to take off at a moment's notice. "Who are you? Show yourself." She growled, her eyes scanned for any possible threats.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Fang tensed. Her wings unfurrled slightly ready to take off at a moment's notice. "Who are you? Show yourself." She growled, her eyes scanned for any possible threats.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

A potal formed infront of Fang, and Spyro walked out. "I'm sure you know me, after all, I am helping you all find Luna." Spyro answered.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

A potal formed infront of Fang, and Spyro walked out. "I'm sure you know me, after all, I am helping you all find Luna." Spyro answered.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She frowned, closely watching the pony that appeared in front of her.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She frowned, closely watching the pony that appeared in front of her.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"And why wouldn't anything listen to me, after all, I'm just the master of darkness, the leader of the Order." Spyro rambled

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"And why wouldn't anything listen to me, after all, I'm just the master of darkness, the leader of the Order." Spyro rambled

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Master of Darkness, huh?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

"Master of Darkness, huh?"

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Yes, I understand all that is dark, and unlike Nightmare Soul, I touched the center of the Nightmareverse, and kept my mind." Spyro told fang, laying down on the otherside of the cloud.

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Yes, I understand all that is dark, and unlike Nightmare Soul, I touched the center of the Nightmareverse, and kept my mind." Spyro told fang, laying down on the otherside of the cloud.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She watched him for a moment before tucking her wings back at her sides. "So . . . you're saying Soul himself is corrupted?" She laid back down. Her laid back ears a sign of her confusion.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

She watched him for a moment before tucking her wings back at her sides. "So . . . you're saying Soul himself is corrupted?" She laid back down. Her laid back ears a sign of her confusion.

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Close, I guess you could say that he is, a piece of me, like Nightmare Moon is a piece of Luna." Spyro told fang. "After my visit, he separated from me, and became his own entity since he couldn't control me."

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"Close, I guess you could say that he is, a piece of me, like Nightmare Moon is a piece of Luna." Spyro told fang. "After my visit, he separated from me, and became his own entity since he couldn't control me."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Fang frowned. "I see . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Fang frowned. "I see . . ."

Spyro
October 27, 2015

"And I must say, you have something dark within your soul." Spyro said looking at her. "What is wrong?"

by Spyro
October 27, 2015

"And I must say, you have something dark within your soul." Spyro said looking at her. "What is wrong?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Fang avoided his gaze. He and Soul are connected . . . Perhaps I could tell him? I don't even know who's telling me the truth anymore.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 27, 2015

Fang avoided his gaze. He and Soul are connected . . . Perhaps I could tell him? I don't even know who's telling me the truth anymore.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.