Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"I hope so....." Emily got up she felt a bit dizzy and drained but managed to get up

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"I hope so....." Emily got up she felt a bit dizzy and drained but managed to get up

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

"Saurill. How can we help?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

"Saurill. How can we help?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Whatever the dark side of me did or tried to do I will make it up to you I am truly sorry" Explained Emily 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Whatever the dark side of me did or tried to do I will make it up to you I am truly sorry" Explained Emily 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

Emily stood up and picked up her staff, "I truly am sorry...." Emily felt ashamed, even though it wasn't her doing it but still she felt weak and worhtless 'I wasn't even able to fight against it....'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

Emily stood up and picked up her staff, "I truly am sorry...." Emily felt ashamed, even though it wasn't her doing it but still she felt weak and worhtless 'I wasn't even able to fight against it....'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(POST!!!!!)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(POST!!!!!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(I completly forgot about this thread) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(I completly forgot about this thread) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(What?! jk)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(What?! jk)

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Tetsui looks around, directing his ashigaru to hel with the wounded and the repairs, while he himself slithers to Sauril, handing him a marked map.

"Travel here. You will find Emperor Yunibasaru in Hokona. Go, quickly!"

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Tetsui looks around, directing his ashigaru to hel with the wounded and the repairs, while he himself slithers to Sauril, handing him a marked map.

"Travel here. You will find Emperor Yunibasaru in Hokona. Go, quickly!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(You forgot the < >)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(You forgot the < >)

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Sauriil nods, <'Very well.'>

He summons Renewed Arvak and rides to the marked location on the map.

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Sauriil nods, <'Very well.'>

He summons Renewed Arvak and rides to the marked location on the map.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
"Be safe! And Farewell!" she yelled while Sauriil rode off
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
"Be safe! And Farewell!" she yelled while Sauriil rode off

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
She wrapped herself up in her cloak while she bent down to pick up her staff. She twitled and played around with a piece of Ice in her hand (made by magi) she shaped it to anything she wanted to, a heart, diamond, a cube. She got back up on the horse and put her hand out to lift Zii up onto the horse aswell.
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
She wrapped herself up in her cloak while she bent down to pick up her staff. She twitled and played around with a piece of Ice in her hand (made by magi) she shaped it to anything she wanted to, a heart, diamond, a cube. She got back up on the horse and put her hand out to lift Zii up onto the horse aswell.

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Zii gripped Emily's hand and got on the horse.

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Zii gripped Emily's hand and got on the horse.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015
Emily rode off in the direction of her place with Zii behind her. She felt bad for some reason even though it wasn't her who aimed the knife at Sauriil but her Dark self. She rode on forcing herself to not think of all the things she did due to her corruption from Tiberius
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015
Emily rode off in the direction of her place with Zii behind her. She felt bad for some reason even though it wasn't her who aimed the knife at Sauriil but her Dark self. She rode on forcing herself to not think of all the things she did due to her corruption from Tiberius

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

As she does so, she would constantly hear dozens of voices whispering sweet, foreign, dark things to her in her mind. Making many tempting promises in Cyrodiilic and... daedric?

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

As she does so, she would constantly hear dozens of voices whispering sweet, foreign, dark things to her in her mind. Making many tempting promises in Cyrodiilic and... daedric?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.