A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Besides, how do you think Sauril got defeated, even when under Auri-el's direct control? its the same concept as mind controlling or possessing someong as a ghost. The ghost can never be truly hurt, but the body is. So this, defeating the body is defeating the ghost. Or in this case, the god. Its the exact same way. You are not immune to damage. Neither is Tiberius, actually. He's just so pumped by adrenaline and stuff that he mostly shrugs off his pain and just gets angrier. Anywho, back to the RP! For this, I will be controling Emily for a single scene. ))

Back in Cyrodiil, a black orb is summoned once more. The Emperor's hands shift around it, his thoughts and orders being implanted into Emily's darker self, and the corruption overcomes her for the moment. She shakily rises from her spot, drawing a dagger from her belt and approaching the nearest Immortal: Sauril.

Once she is behind him, she blankly raises her hand up, ready to stab down into the Immortal's back. Her eyes are black, soulless orbs, her skin pale and cracked.

(So basically we can't use strategy :P So if this were a real fight, Makor could've done that, and the Imperials would've lost) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Besides, how do you think Sauril got defeated, even when under Auri-el's direct control? its the same concept as mind controlling or possessing someong as a ghost. The ghost can never be truly hurt, but the body is. So this, defeating the body is defeating the ghost. Or in this case, the god. Its the exact same way. You are not immune to damage. Neither is Tiberius, actually. He's just so pumped by adrenaline and stuff that he mostly shrugs off his pain and just gets angrier. Anywho, back to the RP! For this, I will be controling Emily for a single scene. ))

Back in Cyrodiil, a black orb is summoned once more. The Emperor's hands shift around it, his thoughts and orders being implanted into Emily's darker self, and the corruption overcomes her for the moment. She shakily rises from her spot, drawing a dagger from her belt and approaching the nearest Immortal: Sauril.

Once she is behind him, she blankly raises her hand up, ready to stab down into the Immortal's back. Her eyes are black, soulless orbs, her skin pale and cracked.

(So basically we can't use strategy :P So if this were a real fight, Makor could've done that, and the Imperials would've lost) 

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Well, true. But, I am only contolling Dark Emily to forward the plot a wee bit. I'll inform Veyd of what has happened. And Strun, your next objective before the Imperial Armada arrives tonight is to confront Alduin ins Auri-el's realm, and gain a vial of his blood. You'll find that he is... willing, for some reason. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Well, true. But, I am only contolling Dark Emily to forward the plot a wee bit. I'll inform Veyd of what has happened. And Strun, your next objective before the Imperial Armada arrives tonight is to confront Alduin ins Auri-el's realm, and gain a vial of his blood. You'll find that he is... willing, for some reason. ))

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

Sauriil feels a dark presence behind him. He turns to see Emily holding the knife. He cast Paralysis on her. She dropped, unable to move. He bent down and plucked the dagger. So . . . she was affected as well.

(With Sauriil's Divination he could get rid of the corruption. Do I have your permission?)

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

Sauriil feels a dark presence behind him. He turns to see Emily holding the knife. He cast Paralysis on her. She dropped, unable to move. He bent down and plucked the dagger. So . . . she was affected as well.

(With Sauriil's Divination he could get rid of the corruption. Do I have your permission?)

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No, you can use strategy. But you and Veyd both seem to think blindly charging a force with superior numbers and firepower is always the best answer. It only works with 40k Orks/Space Marines/Chaos Marines. Ever heard of ambushes and guerilla tactics? AKA, terrorist tactics. Magical traps in the most unlikely of places, slipping in at night and slitting some throat. Its dishonorable, but the First Order usually wins in a straight up fight. Gotta play it smart ;) ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No, you can use strategy. But you and Veyd both seem to think blindly charging a force with superior numbers and firepower is always the best answer. It only works with 40k Orks/Space Marines/Chaos Marines. Ever heard of ambushes and guerilla tactics? AKA, terrorist tactics. Magical traps in the most unlikely of places, slipping in at night and slitting some throat. Its dishonorable, but the First Order usually wins in a straight up fight. Gotta play it smart ;) ))

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( You do. But to make her immune to further corruption, you still need a wee bit of Alduin's corruption. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( You do. But to make her immune to further corruption, you still need a wee bit of Alduin's corruption. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

I (am playing smart, using Makor's abilites to the fullest) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

I (am playing smart, using Makor's abilites to the fullest) 

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

Sauriil casts Divine Heal, removing any corruption within her. But she won't be immune. Not yet.

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

Sauriil casts Divine Heal, removing any corruption within her. But she won't be immune. Not yet.

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( True, and you would do a shit ton of damage in a hit and run attack. Get in, do some damage, get out. But if the enemy knows your coming, trick them. If they know where you are, pull back and formulate a new plan, then attack when they least expect it, and at their weakest points. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( True, and you would do a shit ton of damage in a hit and run attack. Get in, do some damage, get out. But if the enemy knows your coming, trick them. If they know where you are, pull back and formulate a new plan, then attack when they least expect it, and at their weakest points. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emily was able to move and her eyes went back to there normal color "Wha----dd I----No...." she looked at her hands and down at the dagger she was shocked by what had just happened

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emily was able to move and her eyes went back to there normal color "Wha----dd I----No...." she looked at her hands and down at the dagger she was shocked by what had just happened

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Where's Zii?.....did I harm her?!" Said Emily feeling very worried

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"Where's Zii?.....did I harm her?!" Said Emily feeling very worried

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Nobody else is on :/ RP paused. I also GTG. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Nobody else is on :/ RP paused. I also GTG. ))

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

"I'm right here. Thank you, Saurill."

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

"I'm right here. Thank you, Saurill."

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Wait for dah Singhs :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Wait for dah Singhs :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"What...happened?....Zii are you alright?!" asked Emily worried still about what she could've done 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

"What...happened?....Zii are you alright?!" asked Emily worried still about what she could've done 

The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

"You were about to kill Saurill. Luckily, he caught you and cured you. You're safe, Emily. At least...for now."

by The Bug Stomper
October 27, 2015

"You were about to kill Saurill. Luckily, he caught you and cured you. You're safe, Emily. At least...for now."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.