Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(The blood of alduin how are we supposed to get that? Also are we picking up from right at the end of Tiberuis' Revenge?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(The blood of alduin how are we supposed to get that? Also are we picking up from right at the end of Tiberuis' Revenge?)

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( It'll be revealed, but only Sauril and I will know before hand >:) Also, it takes place a few months later, after the town, New Alinor {Forgot to mention the name :P}, was already established as a thriving community. )

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( It'll be revealed, but only Sauril and I will know before hand >:) Also, it takes place a few months later, after the town, New Alinor {Forgot to mention the name :P}, was already established as a thriving community. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(Oh ok so its like 1 month after Tiberuis' Revenge)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(What part of the settlement do we start at?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor lay on the ground with his head up and his eyes closed "Malacath how long will we be staying here?" a few minutes later Malacath replies

"Someone must kill that Imperial bastard, be it you or the High Elf."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor lay on the ground with his head up and his eyes closed "Malacath how long will we be staying here?" a few minutes later Malacath replies

"Someone must kill that Imperial bastard, be it you or the High Elf."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Akavir I believe) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Akavir I believe) 

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

Sauriil had finally gotten out of his coma. He felt a lot stronger now. Healed. And, Oblivion, even stronger than ever. Well, at least more energetic. He felt like he could wield a sword into the middle of battle.

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

Sauriil had finally gotten out of his coma. He felt a lot stronger now. Healed. And, Oblivion, even stronger than ever. Well, at least more energetic. He felt like he could wield a sword into the middle of battle.

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Make that four months. And, start anywhere you choose :D)

The first messengar approaches Makor, offering him a bow of his head before speaking in accented Common.

"High Chief, the Governor has called a meeting. Urgent news concerning our security."

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Make that four months. And, start anywhere you choose :D)

The first messengar approaches Makor, offering him a bow of his head before speaking in accented Common.

"High Chief, the Governor has called a meeting. Urgent news concerning our security."

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Akavir I believe) 

( Settlement is in Akavir, :P )

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Akavir I believe) 

( Settlement is in Akavir, :P )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Emily was with the mages learning some things of elven magic when she decided to go see how everyone was doing (By everyone I mean like our group in the RP) 'I wonder if Sauriils awake...better go check on him'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Emily was with the mages learning some things of elven magic when she decided to go see how everyone was doing (By everyone I mean like our group in the RP) 'I wonder if Sauriils awake...better go check on him'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor swiftly gets up Urgent, that's strange. (Who's the governer?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

The second messenger finds Sauril, bowing to him before she speaks.

"There is a meeting, held by the Governer, at the Town Hall. Its rather urgent, sir."

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

The second messenger finds Sauril, bowing to him before she speaks.

"There is a meeting, held by the Governer, at the Town Hall. Its rather urgent, sir."

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(THe Governer is a familiar Commander. *NOT SHEPARD!* )

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(THe Governer is a familiar Commander. *NOT SHEPARD!* )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(Oh Qorian?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(Oh Qorian?)

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The third and final messengar comes across the mages, waving Emily over while calling to her.

"Governer Qorian calls for you at the meeting in the Hall! Please, do hurry!" He then looks at the other mages with a small smile, before waving over Emily once more.

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

The third and final messengar comes across the mages, waving Emily over while calling to her.

"Governer Qorian calls for you at the meeting in the Hall! Please, do hurry!" He then looks at the other mages with a small smile, before waving over Emily once more.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.