Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  4  47  48  49  50 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(I hate doing it on a phone, I always do it on my laptop) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

(I hate doing it on a phone, I always do it on my laptop) 

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Lokonikah
Name: Emperor Tiberius Patronize Vulso Age: Physically 32, Actually 58 Weapon: Recombine Bastard Sword Armor: Black ESO Heavy Imperial Armor Appearance: Black mist rolling off form, pale, cracked skin from Dark Magic corruption, shoulder-length white raven black hair History: Read in Tiberius' Revenge.

(Ooh! A Bastard Sword! Those are beautiful blades.)

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
Lokonikah
Name: Emperor Tiberius Patronize Vulso Age: Physically 32, Actually 58 Weapon: Recombine Bastard Sword Armor: Black ESO Heavy Imperial Armor Appearance: Black mist rolling off form, pale, cracked skin from Dark Magic corruption, shoulder-length white raven black hair History: Read in Tiberius' Revenge.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I know, forged one just yesterday, can cut butter as if it were butter!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I know, forged one just yesterday, can cut butter as if it were butter!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

(So Lok when are we starting?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 12, 2015

(So Lok when are we starting?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(Just to make sure this doesn't die off...:D) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(Just to make sure this doesn't die off...:D) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(Uhhh I want to start) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 16, 2015

(Uhhh I want to start) 

Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015

(Wait for Lok)

by Emperor of Man
October 16, 2015

(Wait for Lok)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

(I do too. But poor Lok . . .)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

(I do too. But poor Lok . . .)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

(Let's start!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

(Let's start!) 

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(( Guess who's back from the dreams of your bf/gf! xD Just joking. But, here is the intro! ))

All across Tamriel, the people of the First Order are celebrating the peace that has finally come, an end to the multi-year long Union Wars that had ravaged Tamriel for five years, all starting with the Sacking of Orcinium. But, there are dark secrets beneath the surface, one the Altmer and Immortals are far too familiar with: The Genocide of the Altmer, known as the Holy Purges. The masses have been brainwashed, seeing the Altmer as the true enemy, the ones responsible for the Union Wars, the Great War fought before then, and many other problems. They call for the extinction of the High Elves, and the Emperor is all too happy to grant them their wish.

In Tiberius' Palace, the Emperor works his dark sorcery, manipulating the Black Poison inside a pair of women, heros. They are Emily -a prominent wizard training underneath the great Sauril- and Falin, the Bosmer Immortal. He seeks to transform them into his evil servants, and there is only one known cure to it, known by Sauril and Tiberius: The Blood of Alduin.

The only way to find this, is to find him, even though he is dead, killed by the Dovakiin... or is he?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A gloved hand lifts a parchment, the eyes of one Governer Qorian reading through the Altmeris script with steely, concentrated eyes. After a few moments of thought, he nods to himself, sending out several messangers to find Sauril, Makor, and Emily, with orders to bring them to him for a meeting.

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(( Guess who's back from the dreams of your bf/gf! xD Just joking. But, here is the intro! ))

All across Tamriel, the people of the First Order are celebrating the peace that has finally come, an end to the multi-year long Union Wars that had ravaged Tamriel for five years, all starting with the Sacking of Orcinium. But, there are dark secrets beneath the surface, one the Altmer and Immortals are far too familiar with: The Genocide of the Altmer, known as the Holy Purges. The masses have been brainwashed, seeing the Altmer as the true enemy, the ones responsible for the Union Wars, the Great War fought before then, and many other problems. They call for the extinction of the High Elves, and the Emperor is all too happy to grant them their wish.

In Tiberius' Palace, the Emperor works his dark sorcery, manipulating the Black Poison inside a pair of women, heros. They are Emily -a prominent wizard training underneath the great Sauril- and Falin, the Bosmer Immortal. He seeks to transform them into his evil servants, and there is only one known cure to it, known by Sauril and Tiberius: The Blood of Alduin.

The only way to find this, is to find him, even though he is dead, killed by the Dovakiin... or is he?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A gloved hand lifts a parchment, the eyes of one Governer Qorian reading through the Altmeris script with steely, concentrated eyes. After a few moments of thought, he nods to himself, sending out several messangers to find Sauril, Makor, and Emily, with orders to bring them to him for a meeting.

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(( Ugh, I hate how it goes off the screen... ))

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(( Ugh, I hate how it goes off the screen... ))

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

(Some of the text is cut off.)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

(Some of the text is cut off.)

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(( Nothin' I can do about that. Ya'll able to figure out what it says? And is it a bad thing I imagine your voice as Movie Gandalf's? ))

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

(( Nothin' I can do about that. Ya'll able to figure out what it says? And is it a bad thing I imagine your voice as Movie Gandalf's? ))

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
Lokonikah

(Hell no, that's awesome! But I can do a damn good impersonation of him in real life.)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
Lokonikah

(Hell no, that's awesome! But I can do a damn good impersonation of him in real life.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Lokonikah

(You can imagine mine as Imordan Joe from Mad Mas Fury Road LINK

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Lokonikah

(You can imagine mine as Imordan Joe from Mad Mas Fury Road LINK

<<  <  1  2  3  4  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.