Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She felt herself relax slightly, watching him leave. To think the spell actually worked. But they are human, I know that much now. If only I could cast Calm on all of them. She looked down at her gloved hand. Of all the times to not be skilled at Illusion spells . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She felt herself relax slightly, watching him leave. To think the spell actually worked. But they are human, I know that much now. If only I could cast Calm on all of them. She looked down at her gloved hand. Of all the times to not be skilled at Illusion spells . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Before they answer, a pair of TX-130 battle tanks float by, the Mass Driver of one of the AT-TE's aiming at him as well as a battalion of 120 clones surrounding him. The ARCs use their jetpacks to lift up to higher elevations as the Captain approaches the shield, his aura one of complete, barely-kempt rage.

"Why should I answer any of your questions, when you came strolling to OUR base, attacked and nearly killed ten of my men, when we are still recovering from that crash!" He sweeps his arms out behind him and across the mismatched base, showing the thousands of wounded, some of them still working, while others are close to death, and even more are still able to live, but suffering extreme amounts of pain.

"Does this look like a kriffing invasion force to you?! We only aimed our weapons at you because we don't know you, and thought you were an enemy! Which, you quite obviously are!"

"You come to this realm on good standards then? Well I thought you to be deadra Why have you come here?" Said Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Before they answer, a pair of TX-130 battle tanks float by, the Mass Driver of one of the AT-TE's aiming at him as well as a battalion of 120 clones surrounding him. The ARCs use their jetpacks to lift up to higher elevations as the Captain approaches the shield, his aura one of complete, barely-kempt rage.

"Why should I answer any of your questions, when you came strolling to OUR base, attacked and nearly killed ten of my men, when we are still recovering from that crash!" He sweeps his arms out behind him and across the mismatched base, showing the thousands of wounded, some of them still working, while others are close to death, and even more are still able to live, but suffering extreme amounts of pain.

"Does this look like a kriffing invasion force to you?! We only aimed our weapons at you because we don't know you, and thought you were an enemy! Which, you quite obviously are!"

"You come to this realm on good standards then? Well I thought you to be deadra Why have you come here?" Said Hadar

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

When one of the three searchers finds a map of Cyrodiil, he brings it to the one who was just finished speaking to the blue ghost.

(POV: Sergeant Major Patriot)

"Sergeant Major, I found some kind of map. Can't read a single damn thing on it, though." ARF-618 reported to his NCOiC (Non-commisioned Officer in Command. AKA, someone who has a senior rank, but is not an Officer, the highest being a Sergeant Major) Patriot nods, taking the map in hand and studying to for a few moments. He turns it around a few times, not making heads or tails of the alien dialect. He shrugs, folding it up and stowing it in his utility belt.

"Alright, I guess that's the best we can do. HQ needs us and the rest of the ARF squads back at HQ ASAP." He sends a regrouping signal across Squadcomm, having the other four ARFs of Squad Alpha regroup with him, before they all begin their trek back to the LAAT/e.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

When one of the three searchers finds a map of Cyrodiil, he brings it to the one who was just finished speaking to the blue ghost.

(POV: Sergeant Major Patriot)

"Sergeant Major, I found some kind of map. Can't read a single damn thing on it, though." ARF-618 reported to his NCOiC (Non-commisioned Officer in Command. AKA, someone who has a senior rank, but is not an Officer, the highest being a Sergeant Major) Patriot nods, taking the map in hand and studying to for a few moments. He turns it around a few times, not making heads or tails of the alien dialect. He shrugs, folding it up and stowing it in his utility belt.

"Alright, I guess that's the best we can do. HQ needs us and the rest of the ARF squads back at HQ ASAP." He sends a regrouping signal across Squadcomm, having the other four ARFs of Squad Alpha regroup with him, before they all begin their trek back to the LAAT/e.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"We didn't come here by choice, our ship was shot down. Not that your civilization would understand even basic slugthrowers..." ARC-2387 responds, sending a signal for the men to calm down, some. But, snipers are to keep their sights trained on the man's head.

Thank the Force for private comms, otherwise we wouldn't really be special forces...

"Wanna make up what you did? You use whatever powers you got and help heal my men. Otherwise, you can turn right around and leave."

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"We didn't come here by choice, our ship was shot down. Not that your civilization would understand even basic slugthrowers..." ARC-2387 responds, sending a signal for the men to calm down, some. But, snipers are to keep their sights trained on the man's head.

Thank the Force for private comms, otherwise we wouldn't really be special forces...

"Wanna make up what you did? You use whatever powers you got and help heal my men. Otherwise, you can turn right around and leave."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire continued watching the group of soldiers. They were looking for a map? If they were with Dagon, shouldn't they have already known the layout? She frowned, growing more confused by these strange soldiers.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire continued watching the group of soldiers. They were looking for a map? If they were with Dagon, shouldn't they have already known the layout? She frowned, growing more confused by these strange soldiers.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

"Hmm...Very well I will help you, I think I can heal them" Hadar disperses the Dark Protect spell (the barrier that was surrounding him) and he dispells his chain 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

"Hmm...Very well I will help you, I think I can heal them" Hadar disperses the Dark Protect spell (the barrier that was surrounding him) and he dispells his chain 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Squad Alpha soon regroups with the rest of the platoon, only to come under attack by strange, red creatures. Their armor is near-demonic, and it can stop any number of indirect shots, even several direct shots, before they finally fall. Their arrows and blades can pierce clone armor, and they... they make fire from nothing!

"Platoon, form a perimeter, hold these demons off!" Patriot calls out to the remaing seventeen men, all of them weapons blazing as they await for their gunship to return. Two of the ARFs took an arrow, and are currently being treated by a medic, while the third unlocky sod has an arrow lodged in his throat. But, the demons are nearly a dozen dead, but still... They severly have the ARFs outnumbered and surrounded.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Squad Alpha soon regroups with the rest of the platoon, only to come under attack by strange, red creatures. Their armor is near-demonic, and it can stop any number of indirect shots, even several direct shots, before they finally fall. Their arrows and blades can pierce clone armor, and they... they make fire from nothing!

"Platoon, form a perimeter, hold these demons off!" Patriot calls out to the remaing seventeen men, all of them weapons blazing as they await for their gunship to return. Two of the ARFs took an arrow, and are currently being treated by a medic, while the third unlocky sod has an arrow lodged in his throat. But, the demons are nearly a dozen dead, but still... They severly have the ARFs outnumbered and surrounded.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar imbued his hands with Draconic bloodfire but instead of burning it healed the wounded 5 at a time 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar imbued his hands with Draconic bloodfire but instead of burning it healed the wounded 5 at a time 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Shit, Dremora! Ignoring her fear of the other soldiers, she summoned a Winged Twilight and a Dremora of her own. The graceful Winged Twilight effortlessly glides around the attacking Dremora, the creatures growl and turn their attention to it in an attempt to bring it out of the air. Letting out a roar, the Summoned Dremoraa charges out of cover and rushes the invading group. Its blade clashes with the attackers. 

Taking a deep breath, the sorceress emerges from her hiding place and sprays the ground with a wall of fire. The flames create a barrier between the attacking Dremora and the soldiers. A cry is heard and cut short from the Winged Twilight as its wing was torn and a sword impaled it. The Summoned Dremora continued to fight. Already it had cut down a few of its foes.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Shit, Dremora! Ignoring her fear of the other soldiers, she summoned a Winged Twilight and a Dremora of her own. The graceful Winged Twilight effortlessly glides around the attacking Dremora, the creatures growl and turn their attention to it in an attempt to bring it out of the air. Letting out a roar, the Summoned Dremoraa charges out of cover and rushes the invading group. Its blade clashes with the attackers. 

Taking a deep breath, the sorceress emerges from her hiding place and sprays the ground with a wall of fire. The flames create a barrier between the attacking Dremora and the soldiers. A cry is heard and cut short from the Winged Twilight as its wing was torn and a sword impaled it. The Summoned Dremora continued to fight. Already it had cut down a few of its foes.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Instead of protesting or asking questions, ARC-2387 grabs his beeping holocomm, answering it and revealing the ARF platoon leader, Sergeant Major Patriot.

"Sir, we're surrounded by unknown forces at our dropoff point. I have two WIA and one KIA, hostiles are using pre-steam tech weaponry. I repeat, they are using swords and bows, but... Their armor can take a few blaster hits before they're put down, and their swords and arrows can do a number on u--" A fireball flies over him, before he takes one of his pistols and dumps a few blaster shots into a charging Dremora, putting it down after unloading a third of the magazine.

"And they use what I can only describe as magic. I'm requesting light artillery support at the area twenty meters outside of the LZ perimeter, over!"

ARC-2387 nods to the hologram, relaying the recorded message to the single AV-7 cannon. It raises its massive barrel, before it fires its first shot. Then a second, a third, and a fourth. The four shots, fired in quick succession, zoom to the targeted area, before splashing down, setting the forest ablaze where the shots were hit and creating large craters. Dozens more daedra of various shapes and sizes are blown apart and tossed around by the artillery shells.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Instead of protesting or asking questions, ARC-2387 grabs his beeping holocomm, answering it and revealing the ARF platoon leader, Sergeant Major Patriot.

"Sir, we're surrounded by unknown forces at our dropoff point. I have two WIA and one KIA, hostiles are using pre-steam tech weaponry. I repeat, they are using swords and bows, but... Their armor can take a few blaster hits before they're put down, and their swords and arrows can do a number on u--" A fireball flies over him, before he takes one of his pistols and dumps a few blaster shots into a charging Dremora, putting it down after unloading a third of the magazine.

"And they use what I can only describe as magic. I'm requesting light artillery support at the area twenty meters outside of the LZ perimeter, over!"

ARC-2387 nods to the hologram, relaying the recorded message to the single AV-7 cannon. It raises its massive barrel, before it fires its first shot. Then a second, a third, and a fourth. The four shots, fired in quick succession, zoom to the targeted area, before splashing down, setting the forest ablaze where the shots were hit and creating large craters. Dozens more daedra of various shapes and sizes are blown apart and tossed around by the artillery shells.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"The deadra! Get your defense ready!" Growled Hadar 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

A random wall of fire suddenly appears, causing the soldiers to immediately cease fire. Two more ARFs move to deal with the wounded soldiers, five in total. Another man had caught a spike of ice, ICE of all things, in the chest, piercing his heart and killing him within seconds.

Patriot looks around, spotting an unknown armored female emerging. He yells out her, waving his hands near-frantically.

"GET DOWN!" The four shells splash down.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

A random wall of fire suddenly appears, causing the soldiers to immediately cease fire. Two more ARFs move to deal with the wounded soldiers, five in total. Another man had caught a spike of ice, ICE of all things, in the chest, piercing his heart and killing him within seconds.

Patriot looks around, spotting an unknown armored female emerging. He yells out her, waving his hands near-frantically.

"GET DOWN!" The four shells splash down.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire cried out, ducking slightly as the cannon fire exploded around them. "Just what was that!?" Shaking off the shock from the explosions, she quickly scanned the remaining Daedra. Their numbers had certainly been thinned by the assult. She sensed her Summoned Dremora being cut down by the invaders. Lasted longer than I thought it would. Growling she sprayed the ground with another wall of flames. She couldn't afford to waste magicka, yet she had to find a way to stop their advance.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire cried out, ducking slightly as the cannon fire exploded around them. "Just what was that!?" Shaking off the shock from the explosions, she quickly scanned the remaining Daedra. Their numbers had certainly been thinned by the assult. She sensed her Summoned Dremora being cut down by the invaders. Lasted longer than I thought it would. Growling she sprayed the ground with another wall of flames. She couldn't afford to waste magicka, yet she had to find a way to stop their advance.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

ARC-2387 nods to him, before placing a hand on his helmet and speaking into its RegimentComms.

"All units, man your designated defensive positions! Unknown hostiles have assaulted our ARFs out in the field, and may be heading this way! I repeat, man your stations!" Several dozen soldiers are seen arming themselves and running past the soldiers, the E-WEBs, mortars, AV-7, and AT-TEs all activating their weapons and preparing to hold off a siege.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

ARC-2387 nods to him, before placing a hand on his helmet and speaking into its RegimentComms.

"All units, man your designated defensive positions! Unknown hostiles have assaulted our ARFs out in the field, and may be heading this way! I repeat, man your stations!" Several dozen soldiers are seen arming themselves and running past the soldiers, the E-WEBs, mortars, AV-7, and AT-TEs all activating their weapons and preparing to hold off a siege.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar stopped healing and used Dark Protect (maigic barrier spell that is made of dark lightning and electrifies anything that comes near it on the outside) "I can only keep this up for so long, kill them while you have the chace"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar stopped healing and used Dark Protect (maigic barrier spell that is made of dark lightning and electrifies anything that comes near it on the outside) "I can only keep this up for so long, kill them while you have the chace"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.