Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

At Patriot's position, a familiar droning is heard fast approaching, before the LAAT/e swings in overhead, side-mounted ball turrets firing several blasts of explosive heavy blaster rounds (Imagine about the size of your average modern hand grenade's explosion but... well, several explosions, of couse). The twin nose cannons are also firing, heavy blaster guns literally breaking the armor and bones of the daedra from its sheer kinetic force, while a pair of missiles are fired from the launchers at the top, toppling a pair of nearby trees and blowing apart more hostile daedric forces.

After this display of firepower, the side doors open and the craft lands in the center of the surviving forces. The wounded and dead ARFs are loaded, first, followed by the ARFs themselves.

Patriot turns to their new ally, gesturing and shouting for her to get in, firing a few shots into a charging scamp.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

At Patriot's position, a familiar droning is heard fast approaching, before the LAAT/e swings in overhead, side-mounted ball turrets firing several blasts of explosive heavy blaster rounds (Imagine about the size of your average modern hand grenade's explosion but... well, several explosions, of couse). The twin nose cannons are also firing, heavy blaster guns literally breaking the armor and bones of the daedra from its sheer kinetic force, while a pair of missiles are fired from the launchers at the top, toppling a pair of nearby trees and blowing apart more hostile daedric forces.

After this display of firepower, the side doors open and the craft lands in the center of the surviving forces. The wounded and dead ARFs are loaded, first, followed by the ARFs themselves.

Patriot turns to their new ally, gesturing and shouting for her to get in, firing a few shots into a charging scamp.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She glanced at him, understanding his gesture to follow yet the words were still unknown. She launches a few last fireballs at the Daedric stragglers, the resulting explosion easily scattering the lightweight Scamps. Probably as good as it's going to get. I've drained too much magicka. Turning towards Patriot, she ran over to him and the strange craft. She couldn't help but hesitate before taking his armored hand and climbing up inside.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

She glanced at him, understanding his gesture to follow yet the words were still unknown. She launches a few last fireballs at the Daedric stragglers, the resulting explosion easily scattering the lightweight Scamps. Probably as good as it's going to get. I've drained too much magicka. Turning towards Patriot, she ran over to him and the strange craft. She couldn't help but hesitate before taking his armored hand and climbing up inside.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The gunship lifts off, the ball turrets sending a couple more beams down as they fly off to the base. They would find the area in front of it a warzone, as a literal army of daedra attempt to lay siege to the fallen starship, but they are taking heavy losses in assaulting the high-tech army. Craters and scattered daedric bodies litter the area, along with puddles of blood, melted water, and fires. But, even now, the Clones are still firing near-constantly.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The gunship lifts off, the ball turrets sending a couple more beams down as they fly off to the base. They would find the area in front of it a warzone, as a literal army of daedra attempt to lay siege to the fallen starship, but they are taking heavy losses in assaulting the high-tech army. Craters and scattered daedric bodies litter the area, along with puddles of blood, melted water, and fires. But, even now, the Clones are still firing near-constantly.

The Bug Stomper
October 28, 2015
by The Bug Stomper
October 28, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(How does Aksel know Alternate Hadar?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(How does Aksel know Alternate Hadar?)

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
epic AKH

With the ship hovering up, Aksel was exposed. He ran to Hadar. "Hadar! What's going on?! Who are these people?"

(( He would have to run through an active battlefield to do that, Hadar is INSIDE the Republic base. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
epic AKH

With the ship hovering up, Aksel was exposed. He ran to Hadar. "Hadar! What's going on?! Who are these people?"

(( He would have to run through an active battlefield to do that, Hadar is INSIDE the Republic base. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(I thought we were on Nirn, are we inside or outside?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Looking out the windows at the destruction, she let out a quiet growl. So much for having the time to regenerate magicka naturally. Pulling back her still snow covered hood and yanking off her helmet, the dark haired Dunmer dug through a satchel. I know I had a few more left in here . . . After a moment she withdrew an ornate blue bottle. Removing the seal, she grimanced slightly while downing the potion. Why can't they make these things taste at least decent? Shuddering slightly and shaking her head she replaced the cork before stowing the now empty bottle.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Looking out the windows at the destruction, she let out a quiet growl. So much for having the time to regenerate magicka naturally. Pulling back her still snow covered hood and yanking off her helmet, the dark haired Dunmer dug through a satchel. I know I had a few more left in here . . . After a moment she withdrew an ornate blue bottle. Removing the seal, she grimanced slightly while downing the potion. Why can't they make these things taste at least decent? Shuddering slightly and shaking her head she replaced the cork before stowing the now empty bottle.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Patriot looks over to her, tilting a head to the side and gesturing to her bottle, uttering an inquisitive phrase. A soft thumping and whirring is heard, followed by a few missiles exploding on the surface.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Patriot looks over to her, tilting a head to the side and gesturing to her bottle, uttering an inquisitive phrase. A soft thumping and whirring is heard, followed by a few missiles exploding on the surface.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( We are. The clones set up a base outside their crashed ship, and are currently manning makeshift walls and fighting an army of daedra. I thought I explained good enough for you PRIMITIVE MON'KEIGH to understand! ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( We are. The clones set up a base outside their crashed ship, and are currently manning makeshift walls and fighting an army of daedra. I thought I explained good enough for you PRIMITIVE MON'KEIGH to understand! ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Don't worry, dremora are easy but watch out though" warned Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

"Don't worry, dremora are easy but watch out though" warned Hadar

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Noticing the soldier's curiosity, she pulled the bottle back out and held it to him to investigate. How do I even explain what it's for? Going with the first thing that came to mind, she gestured to the bottle and created a small flame in the palm of her  hand. Chances are they'll think you can cast spells just from drinking that. But it's all I can think of right now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Noticing the soldier's curiosity, she pulled the bottle back out and held it to him to investigate. How do I even explain what it's for? Going with the first thing that came to mind, she gestured to the bottle and created a small flame in the palm of her  hand. Chances are they'll think you can cast spells just from drinking that. But it's all I can think of right now.

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

He takes it from her, looking at it for a few moments before holding it up in a single hand. To her, it would look as if he were simply staring, but then a slight beep would be hurt, coming from the helmet.

"Huh? Unrecognizable composition?"

He hands the bottle back to the woman, the droning slowing down as they approach the ground of the base. When the doors open, the base is shown to be in absolute chaos as a battle is fought in the shadow of a crashed starship. Magical explosions erupt about the base, sometimes causing damage and knocking down a few men, sometimes missing, but most of the time they are stopped by pylons projecting ray shield bubbles over key areas.

A giant, six-legged beast crawls past them, the four heavy blasters mounted on its 'face' spitting forth groupings of four blaster bolts, taking down singular or small groups of daedra while the Mass Driver cannon on the top roars to life, its tank-killing shell being put to good use in taking down larger daedra. ( I never beat Oblivion, so I got no idea of names for Daedra other than Dremora, Scamps, and Winged Twilights. Oh, and the various atronachs)

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

He takes it from her, looking at it for a few moments before holding it up in a single hand. To her, it would look as if he were simply staring, but then a slight beep would be hurt, coming from the helmet.

"Huh? Unrecognizable composition?"

He hands the bottle back to the woman, the droning slowing down as they approach the ground of the base. When the doors open, the base is shown to be in absolute chaos as a battle is fought in the shadow of a crashed starship. Magical explosions erupt about the base, sometimes causing damage and knocking down a few men, sometimes missing, but most of the time they are stopped by pylons projecting ray shield bubbles over key areas.

A giant, six-legged beast crawls past them, the four heavy blasters mounted on its 'face' spitting forth groupings of four blaster bolts, taking down singular or small groups of daedra while the Mass Driver cannon on the top roars to life, its tank-killing shell being put to good use in taking down larger daedra. ( I never beat Oblivion, so I got no idea of names for Daedra other than Dremora, Scamps, and Winged Twilights. Oh, and the various atronachs)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Don't forget about Alternate Hadar)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Don't forget about Alternate Hadar)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Replacing her helmet and hood, Ranfire stowed the empty bottle once again before standing. In the crisp air of the mountains, the scents and sounds of battle were overwhelming. The cries and screams from wounded or charging soldiers. The smells of blood, sulpher, and decay were present thanks to the Daedra. She summoned a Storm Atronach by  her side. The towering creature was made of stone, wind and lightning. Atronach stomped through the snow, sending explosive bolts of lightning towards the Daedra.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Replacing her helmet and hood, Ranfire stowed the empty bottle once again before standing. In the crisp air of the mountains, the scents and sounds of battle were overwhelming. The cries and screams from wounded or charging soldiers. The smells of blood, sulpher, and decay were present thanks to the Daedra. She summoned a Storm Atronach by  her side. The towering creature was made of stone, wind and lightning. Atronach stomped through the snow, sending explosive bolts of lightning towards the Daedra.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.