Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] To be a Soldier

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Soon, Patriot takes a firebolt to the face, his helmet fusing with his face as he sent to a screaming death.

ARC-2387 takes notice of this, but does nothing other than rush past Ranfire (Look up ARC Trooper in images), casting her a single glance as he passes her. When he clambers up the wall, he takes the Z-6 of a fallen soldier and sets to immediately add another hail of blasterfire to the already huge wave of firepower, the dead daedra outnumbering the dead clones. But, there are nowhere NEAR as many troopers as there are daedra, and even with the highly advanced weapons, they will eventually be overrun without help.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Soon, Patriot takes a firebolt to the face, his helmet fusing with his face as he sent to a screaming death.

ARC-2387 takes notice of this, but does nothing other than rush past Ranfire (Look up ARC Trooper in images), casting her a single glance as he passes her. When he clambers up the wall, he takes the Z-6 of a fallen soldier and sets to immediately add another hail of blasterfire to the already huge wave of firepower, the dead daedra outnumbering the dead clones. But, there are nowhere NEAR as many troopers as there are daedra, and even with the highly advanced weapons, they will eventually be overrun without help.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar dispelled Dark Protect and summoned his Chain imbued it with draconic lightning whiping it at the dremora

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar dispelled Dark Protect and summoned his Chain imbued it with draconic lightning whiping it at the dremora

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The clones pay little mind to the supernatural abilities, choosing instead to continue fighting off the daedra. ARC-2387 is calling out orders left and right, having soldiers reinforce one area, artillery bombard another, and even have their two remaining gunships strafe the enemy army. All these combined magical and technological attacks have noticeably thinned the enemy army out, but they still have plenty of fight left in them.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The clones pay little mind to the supernatural abilities, choosing instead to continue fighting off the daedra. ARC-2387 is calling out orders left and right, having soldiers reinforce one area, artillery bombard another, and even have their two remaining gunships strafe the enemy army. All these combined magical and technological attacks have noticeably thinned the enemy army out, but they still have plenty of fight left in them.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire growled in frustration. There's not much I can do for them. She quickly called up a ward to take the brunt of an incoming fireball. Taking her staff from her back, she batted away a charging Clanfear. The fire imbued strike killing the creature. She focused her magicka into the staff, the engraved runes glowing in response. Letting out a yell, she sent a powerful stream of purple flames at a horde of Daedra. The resulting explosion of lightning and flames killed at least a dozen of their attackers

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire growled in frustration. There's not much I can do for them. She quickly called up a ward to take the brunt of an incoming fireball. Taking her staff from her back, she batted away a charging Clanfear. The fire imbued strike killing the creature. She focused her magicka into the staff, the engraved runes glowing in response. Letting out a yell, she sent a powerful stream of purple flames at a horde of Daedra. The resulting explosion of lightning and flames killed at least a dozen of their attackers

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

ARC-2387 nearly flinches from the display of power. He turns to Ranfire, nodding to her, before he calls off the artillery and other heavier weapons. Now, there are only a few shoulder-fired rockets being fired from different soldiers, but it is mostly E-WEB turrets and other blasters taking down individual stragglers.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

ARC-2387 nearly flinches from the display of power. He turns to Ranfire, nodding to her, before he calls off the artillery and other heavier weapons. Now, there are only a few shoulder-fired rockets being fired from different soldiers, but it is mostly E-WEB turrets and other blasters taking down individual stragglers.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

SOS DOV YOL

Draconic Bloodfire spewed from his mouth (even though his face is shrouded by darkness so you can't see his face) the bloodfire was the color of blood red and burned the Deadric beings till they were bloody and there skins burnt until their skin appeared to be blood

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

SOS DOV YOL

Draconic Bloodfire spewed from his mouth (even though his face is shrouded by darkness so you can't see his face) the bloodfire was the color of blood red and burned the Deadric beings till they were bloody and there skins burnt until their skin appeared to be blood

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Wait is Ranfire and ARC-2387 near Hadar? I forget where we are :/ :\)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire was breathing heavily. She tightened her grip on the ebony staff, imbuing it with more of her magicka. "Damned creatures, back to Oblivion where you belong!" She yelled, releasing another stream of the purple flames. Albeit, they were somewhat weaker this time. Despite that, a few Dremora and several unfortunate Scamps were consumed by the flames.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Ranfire was breathing heavily. She tightened her grip on the ebony staff, imbuing it with more of her magicka. "Damned creatures, back to Oblivion where you belong!" She yelled, releasing another stream of the purple flames. Albeit, they were somewhat weaker this time. Despite that, a few Dremora and several unfortunate Scamps were consumed by the flames.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar electrified 10 Dremora with Draconic lightning, along with almost incinerating them when hitting them with his Chain. He saw the dunmer and her purple flames 'A sorceress...well' he thought to himself seeing her in her black armor with her black staff, obviously of ebony make.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Hadar electrified 10 Dremora with Draconic lightning, along with almost incinerating them when hitting them with his Chain. He saw the dunmer and her purple flames 'A sorceress...well' he thought to himself seeing her in her black armor with her black staff, obviously of ebony make.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( By the main wall. Most of the daedra have been wiped out, for now. ))

Several clones stop what they are doing for a moment to gawk at Hadar. Soon, though, the battle begins anew, with the daedra soon being finished off in a matter of minutes. The various snipers and turrets take potshots at the enemy as they retreat, while AT-RTs (Look them up in images for reference) move out in four squadrons of four to hunt down the remaining forces along with an airborne gunship.

ARC-2387 turns to Ranfire next to him, reloading his weapon as he orders most of the soldiers to stand down and repair and improve defenses, as well as tend to the new wounded and dead.

"I don't know if you can understand me, but I need answers. My men, need answers."

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Several clones stop what they are doing for a moment to gawk at Hadar. Soon, though, the battle begins anew, with the daedra soon being finished off in a matter of minutes. The various snipers and turrets take potshots at the enemy as they retreat, while AT-RTs (Look them up in images for reference) move out in four squadrons of four to hunt down the remaining forces along with an airborne gunship.

ARC-2387 turns to Ranfire next to him, reloading his weapon as he orders most of the soldiers to stand down and repair and improve defenses, as well as tend to the new wounded and dead.

"I don't know if you can understand me, but I need answers. My men, need answers."

The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Aksel stood up after hiding from the battle. "Oh, my Gods..." Bodies were scattered everywhere.

He walked to one of the clones' bodies. The blaster was at his side. He picked it up and started fiddling with it. How do they use this thing? He gave up and hooked it to his satchel. I need to figure all of this out...

by The Bug Stomper
October 29, 2015

Aksel stood up after hiding from the battle. "Oh, my Gods..." Bodies were scattered everywhere.

He walked to one of the clones' bodies. The blaster was at his side. He picked it up and started fiddling with it. How do they use this thing? He gave up and hooked it to his satchel. I need to figure all of this out...

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

A gunship passes overhead, before turning back around and seeing the man scavenging. Searchlights train on him, along with nose guns poking out from a near-predatory face. The painting only serves to accentuate it (Search up the Munnilinst 100 gunship in images).

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
epic AKH

A gunship passes overhead, before turning back around and seeing the man scavenging. Searchlights train on him, along with nose guns poking out from a near-predatory face. The painting only serves to accentuate it (Search up the Munnilinst 100 gunship in images).

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Hadar see's the young man "Let him go! He isn't the enemy " yelled Hadar dispelling his chain

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Hadar see's the young man "Let him go! He isn't the enemy " yelled Hadar dispelling his chain

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

Ranfire turned to look at the soldier speaking to her. Her breath forming white clouds in front of her helmet. The soldier's voice seemed to carry concern. For her? No, she was a stranger and likely still a potential threat in their eyes. For his men? That had to be it. Afterall, the Daedric assault did claim many lives. She opened her mouth to speak but hesitated. Her whole body was starting to grow numb, her vision blurred. I didn't think I used that much Magicka today . . . Her staff slipped from her grasp as she collasped into the snow.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015
Lokonikah

Ranfire turned to look at the soldier speaking to her. Her breath forming white clouds in front of her helmet. The soldier's voice seemed to carry concern. For her? No, she was a stranger and likely still a potential threat in their eyes. For his men? That had to be it. Afterall, the Daedric assault did claim many lives. She opened her mouth to speak but hesitated. Her whole body was starting to grow numb, her vision blurred. I didn't think I used that much Magicka today . . . Her staff slipped from her grasp as she collasped into the snow.

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He stoops to catch her, his hidden frown only increasing as she randomly collapses.

The hell? She's not wounded, though!

"Medic, get over here!" He calls out as he lifts her up, carrying her deeper into the base while a clone medic (Search up Clone Trooper Kix in images for a visual) scans her with a few devices and injecting her with several medical syringes.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He stoops to catch her, his hidden frown only increasing as she randomly collapses.

The hell? She's not wounded, though!

"Medic, get over here!" He calls out as he lifts her up, carrying her deeper into the base while a clone medic (Search up Clone Trooper Kix in images for a visual) scans her with a few devices and injecting her with several medical syringes.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.