Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56 > >>  

DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath
@DremSahrot "What are you looking for in there?"

"A dagger, apparently some crazy cultist kept it nice and sharp. A mage at the college desires it and will help me in my studies in return."

by DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath
@DremSahrot "What are you looking for in there?"

"A dagger, apparently some crazy cultist kept it nice and sharp. A mage at the college desires it and will help me in my studies in return."

Kosenu
January 15, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*You find a Potion of Cure Disease, Potion of Cure Poison and a Potion of Healing.*

Raffmor scratches his chin, not sure what to think. These are the kind of items a sick or poisoned person would use, which was strange, because as far as he knew nothing happened to him. Where did these things even come from?

"Now where was I again last night...."

Realising he was just at home, Raffmor shakes it off, assuming someone pulled some kind of prank on him. He sets off to take care of Mirkrilaar.

by Kosenu
January 15, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*You find a Potion of Cure Disease, Potion of Cure Poison and a Potion of Healing.*

Raffmor scratches his chin, not sure what to think. These are the kind of items a sick or poisoned person would use, which was strange, because as far as he knew nothing happened to him. Where did these things even come from?

Realising he was just at home, Raffmor shakes it off, assuming someone pulled some kind of prank on him. He sets off to take care of Mirkrilaar.

Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*You climb the stairs to see me up there, watching the entire town. I notice you and greet you with a smile.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

*You climb the stairs to see me up there, watching the entire town. I notice you and greet you with a smile.*

Loniizrath
January 15, 2015
@DremSahrot, I'll help you get the dagger, if you join the Dragon Cult.
by Loniizrath
January 15, 2015

DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath

"Ehm, I... I can't make a decision on that before I konw what being a member of this Dragon Cult of yours entails."

by DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath

"Ehm, I... I can't make a decision on that before I konw what being a member of this Dragon Cult of yours entails."

Kosenu
January 15, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"Greetings, my overlord!"

Raffmor walks up the stairs.

by Kosenu
January 15, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

'Drem yol lok Raafmor." I reply.

by Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015
Kosenu
Mirkrilaar

'Drem yol lok Raafmor." I reply.

Loniizrath
January 15, 2015
@DremSahrot "Freedom of religion, racial equality, and it's probably the safest city in Tamriel. The only difference from normal life is the fact that the government is a dragon."
by Loniizrath
January 15, 2015
@DremSahrot "Freedom of religion, racial equality, and it's probably the safest city in Tamriel. The only difference from normal life is the fact that the government is a dragon."

DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath

"Freedom of religion? No mandatory worshipping the dragons? Do the other inhabitants have any say in what happens or is it an autocracy?"

by DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath

"Freedom of religion? No mandatory worshipping the dragons? Do the other inhabitants have any say in what happens or is it an autocracy?"

Loniizrath
January 15, 2015
@DremSahrot, "I think it's an oligarchy. The Dragon Priests also have authority, but Mirkrilaar is in control for the most part."
by Loniizrath
January 15, 2015
@DremSahrot, "I think it's an oligarchy. The Dragon Priests also have authority, but Mirkrilaar is in control for the most part."

DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath

"I'll have to meet with this dragon overlord of yours first, but how about I help you find a follower as my replacement if I decide against joining?"

by DremSahrot
January 15, 2015
Loniizrath

"I'll have to meet with this dragon overlord of yours first, but how about I help you find a follower as my replacement if I decide against joining?"

Loniizrath
January 16, 2015
"I see no reason as to why you wouldn't. Let's focus on that dagger for now."
by Loniizrath
January 16, 2015
"I see no reason as to why you wouldn't. Let's focus on that dagger for now."

DremSahrot
January 16, 2015

"Sure, let's. What is your preffered method of fighting, I assume melee?"

by DremSahrot
January 16, 2015

"Sure, let's. What is your preffered method of fighting, I assume melee?"

Loniizrath
January 16, 2015
"What gave it away?" Alix chuckled, drawing his axes. "I know a little magic, but I doubt as much as you."
by Loniizrath
January 16, 2015
"What gave it away?" Alix chuckled, drawing his axes. "I know a little magic, but I doubt as much as you."

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

*BoDuSil, a dragon, is on his way Bromjunaar*

(is this okay? if not just let me know and i will change it)

by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

*BoDuSil, a dragon, is on his way Bromjunaar*

(is this okay? if not just let me know and i will change it)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.