by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
"That name sounds as if you're pointing me to the behemoth of a bird."

*He looks at you funny.*

"Is that an insult?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"No, no, of course not, it's just that I've never spoke to a dragon or seen one that doesn't try to kill you."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"No, no, of course not, it's just that I've never spoke to a dragon or seen one that doesn't try to kill you."

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Heh. Yeah, I know. Thats why I joined. Anyways, speak to him. Hes outside the enterance to the Labyrinth."

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Heh. Yeah, I know. Thats why I joined. Anyways, speak to him. Hes outside the enterance to the Labyrinth."

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"Tell me there's no initiation ritual that involves a massacre or something."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He looks at you stunned.*

"Divines no! Wow, you really need to speak with him then."

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He looks at you stunned.*

"Divines no! Wow, you really need to speak with him then."

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
*Hilt looks embarrassed*

"Bad experiences with cults. Sorry."

*He heads for the entrance to Labyrinthian
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
*Hilt looks embarrassed*

"Bad experiences with cults. Sorry."

*He heads for the entrance to Labyrinthian

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
*Hilt looks embarrassed* "Bad experiences with cults. Sorry." *He heads for the entrance to Labyrinthian

*You climb up the stairs to see me, standing there.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
*Hilt looks embarrassed* "Bad experiences with cults. Sorry." *He heads for the entrance to Labyrinthian

*You climb up the stairs to see me, standing there.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"Ah, a dragon! Is it from you that I can learn the ways of this cult?
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Geh. So you desire to learn our ways?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Geh. So you desire to learn our ways?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"Uh... Geh? I desire to learn your ways."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Very well. First, a little history. When the first dragon cult ruled over Keizaal, they worshipped animals as gods, one being the dragon, and Alduin being thuri. That cult has long since died. Lingrah tiid. When I flew over Bromjunaar one night, I thought of what would happen if I revived it, a different way. Thus, we were formed. We do not have a new religion. They worship the divines, like any other joor. There are no human sacrifices, no bloodshed, and no massacres. These are the smart joor, who have recognised us as thur, not gods. They are free to do as they wish. But large choices go through the...chain of command, as you call it. When a joor wants something large, lets say for example, knowledge of a shout. He talks to the priest. The priest then talks to me, and I talk to Paarthurnax. If its a yes all the way, it goes back down the chain again, and I teach him. How you are talking to me now, is because you are not a cultist. We hope that, in due time, others will see us as their overlords, and will willingly submit to us. Do you have any more questions?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Very well. First, a little history. When the first dragon cult ruled over Keizaal, they worshipped animals as gods, one being the dragon, and Alduin being thuri. That cult has long since died. Lingrah tiid. When I flew over Bromjunaar one night, I thought of what would happen if I revived it, a different way. Thus, we were formed. We do not have a new religion. They worship the divines, like any other joor. There are no human sacrifices, no bloodshed, and no massacres. These are the smart joor, who have recognised us as thur, not gods. They are free to do as they wish. But large choices go through the...chain of command, as you call it. When a joor wants something large, lets say for example, knowledge of a shout. He talks to the priest. The priest then talks to me, and I talk to Paarthurnax. If its a yes all the way, it goes back down the chain again, and I teach him. How you are talking to me now, is because you are not a cultist. We hope that, in due time, others will see us as their overlords, and will willingly submit to us. Do you have any more questions?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"This sounds like... It's nothing like the dragons I've heard of. It sounds like an amazing place, and a brilliant thing to be a part of."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 21, 2014
"This sounds like... It's nothing like the dragons I've heard of. It sounds like an amazing place, and a brilliant thing to be a part of."

Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*I smile.*

"It is. Do you desire to join us?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*I smile.*

"It is. Do you desire to join us?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
"Honestly, yeah."
by DovahKiinZaan
December 22, 2014
"Honestly, yeah."
<<  <  1  2  3  4  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.