Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  82  83  84  85 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor sees his old village, in Skyrim he looks around with a slight grin of relief. He continues walking and sees something he hadn't seen in awhile...life. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015

Makor sees his old village, in Skyrim he looks around with a slight grin of relief. He continues walking and sees something he hadn't seen in awhile...life. 

The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

Aksel woke up suddenly in a barren, dusty land. Hello, Aksel.

What in Oblivion?!  Yes, Aksel. I'm within you. All your other friends are dead. Now you are to deal with the Immortals. 

Now find them. They're around here. We'll take out Saurill and Falin first.

If you...she can hear everything. Everything I say. Control everything I do. I'm sorry...

by The Bug Stomper
October 19, 2015

What in Oblivion?!  Yes, Aksel. I'm within you. All your other friends are dead. Now you are to deal with the Immortals. 

If you...she can hear everything. Everything I say. Control everything I do. I'm sorry...

YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
epic AKH

What the hell?!  Yes, Aksel. I'm within you. All your other friends are dead. Now you are to deal with the Immortals. 

(There's no word for "hell" in TES the word is Oblivion for example "What in Obiivon?!" instead of What the Hell!?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 19, 2015
epic AKH

What the hell?!  Yes, Aksel. I'm within you. All your other friends are dead. Now you are to deal with the Immortals. 

(There's no word for "hell" in TES the word is Oblivion for example "What in Obiivon?!" instead of What the Hell!?) 

roastedZork
October 20, 2015

{can my nightmare be over now, or is it still going?}

by roastedZork
October 20, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
roastedZork

(I'm guessing that's your choice)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
roastedZork

(I'm guessing that's your choice)

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

(My nightmare ended a while ago, then! I saved myself from drowning.)

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

(My nightmare ended a while ago, then! I saved myself from drowning.)

roastedZork
October 20, 2015

{I'll just say it's ended.}

I wake up in a house. I get up and see that the house is in a desert town.

by roastedZork
October 20, 2015

{I'll just say it's ended.}

I wake up in a house. I get up and see that the house is in a desert town.

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015

(No one's nightmare has ended.)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015

(No one's nightmare has ended.)

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

(Mine ended. Mortha's just inside me now.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
epic AKH

(Well, that kind of is a nightmare. There are ways around the "nightmare hasn't ended" thing. But I won't share how. You found one of them.)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
epic AKH

(Well, that kind of is a nightmare. There are ways around the "nightmare hasn't ended" thing. But I won't share how. You found one of them.)

Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

(Kay, then...)

*I swim to shore, and turn back to KDK, and am very glad to know my voice works again.*

by Grolahmul
October 20, 2015

(Kay, then...)

*I swim to shore, and turn back to KDK, and am very glad to know my voice works again.*

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

(Veyd just got out of his nightmare, also strun where are the non-immortals right now?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

(Veyd just got out of his nightmare, also strun where are the non-immortals right now?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Veyd is still in his nightmare.)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Veyd is still in his nightmare.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd was knocked away by Mortha zapping him with Dark lightning "Damn you!" Veyd got up and stood there, channeling Black Lightning aiming it at Mortha and sending a large stream of it at her. She knocked it away like nothing "Really Veyd?...I expected you to be a challenge" and as soon as she said that Veyd gathered up Void energy and sent a Void Blast at Mortha (Only that ONE part close the link after the explosion part) the explosion was MASSIVE as Veyd was sent spirling to the ground and waking up that instant "What---Where am I?"

(Totally...lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd was knocked away by Mortha zapping him with Dark lightning "Damn you!" Veyd got up and stood there, channeling Black Lightning aiming it at Mortha and sending a large stream of it at her. She knocked it away like nothing "Really Veyd?...I expected you to be a challenge" and as soon as she said that Veyd gathered up Void energy and sent a Void Blast at Mortha (Only that ONE part close the link after the explosion part) the explosion was MASSIVE as Veyd was sent spirling to the ground and waking up that instant "What---Where am I?"

(Totally...lol)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.