Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Totally...lol)

(No. I meant I made him stay in the nightmare. Remember. I have total control. This RP is Nirn and I am a God.)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Totally...lol)

(No. I meant I made him stay in the nightmare. Remember. I have total control. This RP is Nirn and I am a God.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

(Ok XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

(Ok XD)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Falin sighed, studying the barren landscape. "It's only a matter of time before Mortha sends those things at us again. We should see if there's a more defensible position."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Falin sighed, studying the barren landscape. "It's only a matter of time before Mortha sends those things at us again. We should see if there's a more defensible position."

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'What did Dovahthur do? Now we have to deal with an army of them?' Sauriil plopped himself onto the ground. 'Gods damn it all.'

He began to fiddle with the Amulet of Auri-El. The necklace no longer glistened like it used to, thanks to the Gods being destroyed. He sighed. 'Let's hope Makor hurries it up.'

(The Amulet is pretty much the Sun on the Shrine of Auri-El, except smaller, and on a chain. And if you didn't already, finish your nightmare)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'What did Dovahthur do? Now we have to deal with an army of them?' Sauriil plopped himself onto the ground. 'Gods damn it all.'

He began to fiddle with the Amulet of Auri-El. The necklace no longer glistened like it used to, thanks to the Gods being destroyed. He sighed. 'Let's hope Makor hurries it up.'

(The Amulet is pretty much the Sun on the Shrine of Auri-El, except smaller, and on a chain. And if you didn't already, finish your nightmare)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

She gave a short nod in response.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

She gave a short nod in response.

Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar knows this is only a dream," said KDK. I blink my eyes 3 times, and I wake up.

by Grolahmul
October 21, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar knows this is only a dream," said KDK. I blink my eyes 3 times, and I wake up.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Well my nightmare is already over so where are all the non-immortals located excactly?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Well my nightmare is already over so where are all the non-immortals located excactly?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think Atmora, not 157% sure)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think Atmora, not 157% sure)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Yokuda)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

(Yokuda)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Yokuda)

(I thought only the Immortals are :P)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Yokuda)

(I thought only the Immortals are :P)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Sauriil stared off into the distance. This land was once beautiful. Now it was all ruins. He took a pipe, and began to smoke. He felt relaxed now. Calm, despite it being Oblivion on Nirn right now.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Sauriil stared off into the distance. This land was once beautiful. Now it was all ruins. He took a pipe, and began to smoke. He felt relaxed now. Calm, despite it being Oblivion on Nirn right now.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Makor walks through until the walk came. Makor and his wife leave their home, they come back but for some reason, Makor's wife doesn't die. Everything disappears except for Silva (the wife) she looks at Makor as a tear drops on her face. "Makor!" Makor smiles as he runs over to her to give her a hug, when he does she disappears and she appears behind him. She is naked and her face slowly turns into that of a snake 

"I am the darkness within you...the lust." Makor falls to the ground as he grips the ground. It's Mortha, it's not real.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Makor walks through until the walk came. Makor and his wife leave their home, they come back but for some reason, Makor's wife doesn't die. Everything disappears except for Silva (the wife) she looks at Makor as a tear drops on her face. "Makor!" Makor smiles as he runs over to her to give her a hug, when he does she disappears and she appears behind him. She is naked and her face slowly turns into that of a snake 

"I am the darkness within you...the lust." Makor falls to the ground as he grips the ground. It's Mortha, it's not real.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.