Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

Veyd appeared behind Mortha and punched her in the back of the head sending her hurling at the ground and he imbued his left hand with Void magic and his left hand he held his scyhe, with the blade imbued with Black Fire. Veyd jumped up in the air flapping his wings to stay in one pistion

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 22, 2015

Veyd appeared behind Mortha and punched her in the back of the head sending her hurling at the ground and he imbued his left hand with Void magic and his left hand he held his scyhe, with the blade imbued with Black Fire. Veyd jumped up in the air flapping his wings to stay in one pistion

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Makor looks at Silva in shock and sorrow. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Makor looks at Silva in shock and sorrow. 

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( I am thinking about possibly entering, but which form of Tiberius should I enter as? Paragon (Good Guy version) Tiberius, Emperor Tiberius, or Apocrypha (Near god-like evil version in a similar situation similar to Miraak) Tiberius? Or perhaps I should enter as my friendly-yet-arrogant-and-young dragon, Lokonikah... But first, I need a summary of the story, and what is all happening. ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

(( I am thinking about possibly entering, but which form of Tiberius should I enter as? Paragon (Good Guy version) Tiberius, Emperor Tiberius, or Apocrypha (Near god-like evil version in a similar situation similar to Miraak) Tiberius? Or perhaps I should enter as my friendly-yet-arrogant-and-young dragon, Lokonikah... But first, I need a summary of the story, and what is all happening. ))

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

(Paragon this is takes place in Yol's Rise of the Orcs timeline.)

Sauriil summons Divine Fire. It spills onto Mortha, burning her flesh. She gritted her teeth, weakened but still able to fight.

'Mortha. Don't do this. I am still your father!'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil summons Divine Fire. It spills onto Mortha, burning her flesh. She gritted her teeth, weakened but still able to fight.

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Ah. When should Tiberius make his entrance? And, just for a hint at some possible plot ideas (And this is still part of Paragon's character), Tiberius still has a deep-seeded hatred for the Aldmeri Dominion, albeit buried. ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Ah. When should Tiberius make his entrance? And, just for a hint at some possible plot ideas (And this is still part of Paragon's character), Tiberius still has a deep-seeded hatred for the Aldmeri Dominion, albeit buried. ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

(Falin hates the Dominion too, so no worries \o )

Gritting her teether, Falin fired several enchanted arrows. As they flew towards the beast they exploaded, creating a magic net. While it may not be able to stop the beast, it should slow it down.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 22, 2015

(Falin hates the Dominion too, so no worries \o )

Gritting her teether, Falin fired several enchanted arrows. As they flew towards the beast they exploaded, creating a magic net. While it may not be able to stop the beast, it should slow it down.

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

( Then again, Tiberius has a version of himself who is commiting genocide as we speak, and another who is a servant of Herma-Mora :P )

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

( Then again, Tiberius has a version of himself who is commiting genocide as we speak, and another who is a servant of Herma-Mora :P )

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(@Lokonikah

You can enter on... IDK, Shadowmere, and help with the action, hopefully taking me with.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(@Lokonikah

You can enter on... IDK, Shadowmere, and help with the action, hopefully taking me with.)

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
Grolahmul

(@Lokonikah

(( Uh, none of the variants  of Tiberius rides Shadowmere. Paragon will ride a heavily armored warhorse into battle, sometimes, Emperor has his own evil horse, as corrupted as he is. As for Apoc Tib... He rides a fucking dark dragon :D ))

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015
Grolahmul

(@Lokonikah

(( Uh, none of the variants  of Tiberius rides Shadowmere. Paragon will ride a heavily armored warhorse into battle, sometimes, Emperor has his own evil horse, as corrupted as he is. As for Apoc Tib... He rides a fucking dark dragon :D ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

(Makor also rides a heavily armored war horse as well :P

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Lokonikah

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"Mortha died long ago, Saurill." The beast's voice became much deeper. It sent fire waves in all directions; only all three of them could stop it. The beast was subtlely bleeding.

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"Mortha died long ago, Saurill." The beast's voice became much deeper. It sent fire waves in all directions; only all three of them could stop it. The beast was subtlely bleeding.

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

(Well, go as Apoc Tib, unless he's evil.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Grolahmul

(Apoc Tib is evil...I think) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
Grolahmul

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(He is.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(He is.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.