Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin coughed, spattering more blood on the cold, hard ground. "You . . . fucking bastard . . . " She gasped.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin coughed, spattering more blood on the cold, hard ground. "You . . . fucking bastard . . . " She gasped.

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

He then draws a knife, placing it on her forehead as he begins to Mark her as well, seeping his Dark Magic into her being.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

He then draws a knife, placing it on her forehead as he begins to Mark her as well, seeping his Dark Magic into her being.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!!" 

3Z SLEN NUS
Emily froze both Qorian and Makor before it got out of hand "There that solves that..." said Emily looking up at the altmer soldiers

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!!" 

3Z SLEN NUS
Emily froze both Qorian and Makor before it got out of hand "There that solves that..." said Emily looking up at the altmer soldiers

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

( Yeah, you did... But not the guards :P Besides, the Dragonborn could probably break free real quick. )

Fourty-eight of the guards then surround him, before one stomps on his head, knocking him out could. The fourty-ninth casts a healing spell on the wounded guard, before they all take him to an area with heavy echantments, making it a magical prison.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

( Yeah, you did... But not the guards :P Besides, the Dragonborn could probably break free real quick. )

Fourty-eight of the guards then surround him, before one stomps on his head, knocking him out could. The fourty-ninth casts a healing spell on the wounded guard, before they all take him to an area with heavy echantments, making it a magical prison.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin gasped and cried out in pain. Gods, it- it burns!

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin gasped and cried out in pain. Gods, it- it burns!

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

After Tiberius finishes, he lets her bleed from a moment, before sheathing his dagger and concertrating on letting a bit of his Dark Magic flow into her wound in the form of a black mist.

"Soon, you will serve me."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

After Tiberius finishes, he lets her bleed from a moment, before sheathing his dagger and concertrating on letting a bit of his Dark Magic flow into her wound in the form of a black mist.

"Soon, you will serve me."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Qorian! You've gone mad...That's one of the immortals! you need there help, release him!" Said Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Qorian! You've gone mad...That's one of the immortals! you need there help, release him!" Said Emily

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin was shaking, breathing hard. "Go . . . fuck yourself . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin was shaking, breathing hard. "Go . . . fuck yourself . . ."

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

Qorian looks over to Emily with a hard gaze. "Did you not hear what he was about to do? He was going to risk exposing us! Tiberius does not know where we are, and then he attacked me for ordering him out of my sight! AFTER he insults the Altmer!"

This is when he has a mental breakdown from the stress, collapsing to his knees and pounding his fist on the ground as he yells in anguish.

"The gods have abandoned us! He has droven us to near-extinction, he took Falin from us, and the gods do not care! Why have they abandoned us?! WHY?!"

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

Qorian looks over to Emily with a hard gaze. "Did you not hear what he was about to do? He was going to risk exposing us! Tiberius does not know where we are, and then he attacked me for ordering him out of my sight! AFTER he insults the Altmer!"

This is when he has a mental breakdown from the stress, collapsing to his knees and pounding his fist on the ground as he yells in anguish.

"The gods have abandoned us! He has droven us to near-extinction, he took Falin from us, and the gods do not care! Why have they abandoned us?! WHY?!"

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

Tiberius then stands up, stomping once more on her stomach before turning and walking away, posting four Praetorians on guard duty.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

Tiberius then stands up, stomping once more on her stomach before turning and walking away, posting four Praetorians on guard duty.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Calm down...If we are by ourselves then it must be for a reason" Explained Emily still having her arm around her stomach "Also, where is my staff and my green hood?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Calm down...If we are by ourselves then it must be for a reason" Explained Emily still having her arm around her stomach "Also, where is my staff and my green hood?" 

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

He then turns to one of the guards, telling him to show her to her quarters, where all her supplies were at. Qorian then stands, before walking over to the Magic Prison, studying Makor with a steel gaze.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

He then turns to one of the guards, telling him to show her to her quarters, where all her supplies were at. Qorian then stands, before walking over to the Magic Prison, studying Makor with a steel gaze.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

emily walked to her quarters and took her green hood (the one she wears in her profile PIC), she then took her staff and walked out, looking around and trying to find the magic prison

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

emily walked to her quarters and took her green hood (the one she wears in her profile PIC), she then took her staff and walked out, looking around and trying to find the magic prison

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

( Gotta hurry up and wrap up this thread, so we can move on to the sequel. )

TIMESKIP: ONE MONTH AFTER SIEGE OF ALINOR

The remaining heroes stand in a gathering, all discussing what to do of the recent sightings of the 'Snake-men.'

As for Tiberius, he slowly corrupts Falin more and more, slowly turning her into his slave. But, as she is an Immortal, she CAN be redeemed, but only through the power and care of the other Immortals.

Emily is discovered to have signs of Corruption in her, and as such, a spell or potion Sauril must create must be found, before she, too, becomes a slave...

THIS THREAD IS NOW ENDED! IN THE SEQUEL, THE AKAV7I WAR, WHICH WILL START WHEN EVERYONE FEELS TH9 ARE READY, WILL PICK UP FROM HERE!

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

( Gotta hurry up and wrap up this thread, so we can move on to the sequel. )

TIMESKIP: ONE MONTH AFTER SIEGE OF ALINOR

The remaining heroes stand in a gathering, all discussing what to do of the recent sightings of the 'Snake-men.'

As for Tiberius, he slowly corrupts Falin more and more, slowly turning her into his slave. But, as she is an Immortal, she CAN be redeemed, but only through the power and care of the other Immortals.

Emily is discovered to have signs of Corruption in her, and as such, a spell or potion Sauril must create must be found, before she, too, becomes a slave...

THIS THREAD IS NOW ENDED! IN THE SEQUEL, THE AKAV7I WAR, WHICH WILL START WHEN EVERYONE FEELS TH9 ARE READY, WILL PICK UP FROM HERE!

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin lay curled up on the floor, shuddering in pain. Why am I not unconscious after everything . . . ? She attempted to move but was stopped by another wave of pain. 'Sauriil? Makor? Y'ffre . . .? Anyone?'

(Posted the same time as Lok. Consider it before his post)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 10, 2015

Falin lay curled up on the floor, shuddering in pain. Why am I not unconscious after everything . . . ? She attempted to move but was stopped by another wave of pain. 'Sauriil? Makor? Y'ffre . . .? Anyone?'

(Posted the same time as Lok. Consider it before his post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.