Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

1  2  3  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

Years after the Great War, the Rogue Legion has beaten back the Aldmeri Dominion to the Summerset Islands. All the High Elves in mainland Tamriel are dead or in hiding. The Cyrodiilic Empire has surended, being reformed into the New Cyrodiilic Order, with Tiberius Petronius Vulso creating the Vulso dynasty. Orcinium is in flames after their invasion, its populace forced to produce new Orcinium-infused weapons and armor for the New Order as they gather their armies in the millions, and their fleets in the tens of thousands. This RP begins with the Immortals and their companions out at sea, fleeing from Imperial frigates...

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

Years after the Great War, the Rogue Legion has beaten back the Aldmeri Dominion to the Summerset Islands. All the High Elves in mainland Tamriel are dead or in hiding. The Cyrodiilic Empire has surended, being reformed into the New Cyrodiilic Order, with Tiberius Petronius Vulso creating the Vulso dynasty. Orcinium is in flames after their invasion, its populace forced to produce new Orcinium-infused weapons and armor for the New Order as they gather their armies in the millions, and their fleets in the tens of thousands. This RP begins with the Immortals and their companions out at sea, fleeing from Imperial frigates...

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

(I'm gonna post my skelly later)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

(I'm gonna post my skelly later)

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

( Kk. )

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

( Kk. )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
(Yay! In this universe Suylystj was never banished so now hes not dead :D)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
(Yay! In this universe Suylystj was never banished so now hes not dead :D)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(wait this means I can use my new character XD yay)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(wait this means I can use my new character XD yay)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(my Character is Emily, Here)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(my Character is Emily, Here)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(lemme know where everyone starts :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(lemme know where everyone starts :)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt. Altering a person's memories and removing poisons are other abilities she's discovered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth have changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

History: Being born into one of the more remote villages within Valenwood, Falin follows the Green Pact more closely than some Bosmer. As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. In an effort to forget her mistake,  she cut all her ties with Valenwood including her family name. Falin began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of meaning or purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping clease Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Misc. Being a Bosmer, she is able to command animals for a short while. As the Vessel of Y'ffre, she is able to take control of plants. She's also capable of summoning spectral beasts as well as previous survivors of the Wild Hunt. Altering a person's memories and removing poisons are other abilities she's discovered.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Name: Imperator Tiberius Petronius Vulso, aka Tiberius the Conquerer, Founder of the First Cyrodillic Order and the Petronius Dynasty

Race: Imperial Human

Height: 7 feet

Weapon: The Emperor's Sword (Dragonbone Bastardsword, shorter than a claymore, longer than a longsword, light enough with enchantments to be used with one hand)

Armor: The Emperor's Armor (Black Ebony-infused ESO Heavy Imperial Armor)

Shouts: All Combat-related Shouts

History: A prominent Legate in the Great War, Tiberius has always hated the Dominion, Thalmor, and High Elves for their 'Crimes Against Man.' After the White-Gold Concordat, he and the XII Akatosh Legion broke away from the Empire and became the Rogue Legion. Over the next few years, they conquered bandit camps, unnoticed villages, pirates, and convinced others to join them, until he had an army nearly a million strong. Then, the Rogue Legion, now calling itself the First Cyrodillic Order, invaded all of Tamriel. The only places safe were the provinces of Cyrodil and the Summerset Islands. Even then, he beat the Aldmeri Dominion outof mainland Tamriel and removed the 'Corrupt' Empire, replacing it with the First Order. After waging a multi-year long genocidal war against the Altmer, he is close to gaining his final revenge against the High Elves, who now only number a couple hundred thousand in their homelands, as they are dead everywhere else...

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Name: Imperator Tiberius Petronius Vulso, aka Tiberius the Conquerer, Founder of the First Cyrodillic Order and the Petronius Dynasty

Race: Imperial Human

Height: 7 feet

Weapon: The Emperor's Sword (Dragonbone Bastardsword, shorter than a claymore, longer than a longsword, light enough with enchantments to be used with one hand)

Armor: The Emperor's Armor (Black Ebony-infused ESO Heavy Imperial Armor)

Shouts: All Combat-related Shouts

History: A prominent Legate in the Great War, Tiberius has always hated the Dominion, Thalmor, and High Elves for their 'Crimes Against Man.' After the White-Gold Concordat, he and the XII Akatosh Legion broke away from the Empire and became the Rogue Legion. Over the next few years, they conquered bandit camps, unnoticed villages, pirates, and convinced others to join them, until he had an army nearly a million strong. Then, the Rogue Legion, now calling itself the First Cyrodillic Order, invaded all of Tamriel. The only places safe were the provinces of Cyrodil and the Summerset Islands. Even then, he beat the Aldmeri Dominion outof mainland Tamriel and removed the 'Corrupt' Empire, replacing it with the First Order. After waging a multi-year long genocidal war against the Altmer, he is close to gaining his final revenge against the High Elves, who now only number a couple hundred thousand in their homelands, as they are dead everywhere else...

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
(um could you tell me where everyone starts)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( I dunno, can I? :P )

Our protaganists find themselves on the Nordic pirate ship, the Seahunter, on the run from three First Order frigates, who's total of twelve chaser cannons are raining hell on them as the Nord's return fire with two rear cannons, a mortar, and fire barrel traps. (Search up Colonial-era mortars)

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( I dunno, can I? :P )

Our protaganists find themselves on the Nordic pirate ship, the Seahunter, on the run from three First Order frigates, who's total of twelve chaser cannons are raining hell on them as the Nord's return fire with two rear cannons, a mortar, and fire barrel traps. (Search up Colonial-era mortars)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily still wondered how she got on the ship but she didn't care now, she was on it and she couldn't change that. All she could do was cast frost spells and blizzards at them. Accept the occasional time she was almost hit by something. She used her staff to send HUGE blizzards in the direction of the chasing frigates
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Emily still wondered how she got on the ship but she didn't care now, she was on it and she couldn't change that. All she could do was cast frost spells and blizzards at them. Accept the occasional time she was almost hit by something. She used her staff to send HUGE blizzards in the direction of the chasing frigates

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

In return, the battlemages send up their own combined magic wards, protecting them from the majority fo the kinetic energy and the cold of the blizzards. But, despite their best efforts, a few of them are still killed, and the sails slightly torn. After the attack, the cannons fire once more, most of them being overshot or undershot, but three of them tear into the ship, killing a couple of pirates and wounding others, but only causing superficial damage to the pirate ship.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

In return, the battlemages send up their own combined magic wards, protecting them from the majority fo the kinetic energy and the cold of the blizzards. But, despite their best efforts, a few of them are still killed, and the sails slightly torn. After the attack, the cannons fire once more, most of them being overshot or undershot, but three of them tear into the ship, killing a couple of pirates and wounding others, but only causing superficial damage to the pirate ship.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

( Yer on your way to Summerset Islands, and you start to see it on the horizon. )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

( Yer on your way to Summerset Islands, and you start to see it on the horizon. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

She didn't remember why she was on the ship  summerset isles maybe to help in the war she thought to herself 'I can't shout here at the risk of being discovered...well...maybe just once..."

FO KRAH DIIN

She killed a dozen battlemages by freezing them "I really need to work on my aim and how much power I use, I don't want to kill people I'm just a wanderer, how did I get caught up in all this"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

She didn't remember why she was on the ship  summerset isles maybe to help in the war she thought to herself 'I can't shout here at the risk of being discovered...well...maybe just once..."

FO KRAH DIIN

She killed a dozen battlemages by freezing them "I really need to work on my aim and how much power I use, I don't want to kill people I'm just a wanderer, how did I get caught up in all this"

1  2  3  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.