Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

Just then Emily felt the mark on her forhead burn, she started to scream in pure agony as the darkness continues to spread through her body "AAAAAGGGHH!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

Just then Emily felt the mark on her forhead burn, she started to scream in pure agony as the darkness continues to spread through her body "AAAAAGGGHH!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

Makor place his arms around Emily's shoulders "Emily?! Stupid Imperial bastard!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

Makor place his arms around Emily's shoulders "Emily?! Stupid Imperial bastard!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

She held her hands over the mark as if that was going to make it better but it didn't "Makor....AAAGH!...."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

She held her hands over the mark as if that was going to make it better but it didn't "Makor....AAAGH!...."

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"I will not leave an Immortal behind, it is the will of the Gods to protect Nirn!" 

"And Nirn is falling! Tamriel has fallen, and I have no doubt Akavir is next!" He then turns to Emily, concern written on his face before a terrible realization dawns on him.

"I think... she's being corrupted..."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"I will not leave an Immortal behind, it is the will of the Gods to protect Nirn!" 

"And Nirn is falling! Tamriel has fallen, and I have no doubt Akavir is next!" He then turns to Emily, concern written on his face before a terrible realization dawns on him.

"I think... she's being corrupted..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

After the pain started to die down she spoke to the both of them "Why....Why me.....What does he gain from any of this?...."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

After the pain started to die down she spoke to the both of them "Why....Why me.....What does he gain from any of this?...."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Makor hesitates "He has no honor." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

"A powerful mage such as you under his control would greatly strengthen his campaign. I don't know if he can corrupt Falin, though..."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

"A powerful mage such as you under his control would greatly strengthen his campaign. I don't know if he can corrupt Falin, though..."

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

He then gives Makor a blank stare. "Do you think such a thing as honor matters to Tiberius?"

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

He then gives Makor a blank stare. "Do you think such a thing as honor matters to Tiberius?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(First person to say emily is a powerful mage xD even though the only spells she uses are frost, healing, and lightning, she knows how to use every other kind of spell in the 5 schools of magic but she doesn't use fire because she's a frost kind of person)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(First person to say emily is a powerful mage xD even though the only spells she uses are frost, healing, and lightning, she knows how to use every other kind of spell in the 5 schools of magic but she doesn't use fire because she's a frost kind of person)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor glares at Qorian and shoves him "He's a warrior, he should!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor glares at Qorian and shoves him "He's a warrior, he should!" 

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

He barely staggers from him. "He's not a warrior. He's a dark, corrupted creature who is emperor of the dominant power in the mortal world. He cares not for such things, as they are a weakness in his eyes."

He then shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Forgive me for saying this, but honor has no place in war. The two do not mix, otherwise nobody gets anywhere."

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

He barely staggers from him. "He's not a warrior. He's a dark, corrupted creature who is emperor of the dominant power in the mortal world. He cares not for such things, as they are a weakness in his eyes."

He then shakes his head and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Forgive me for saying this, but honor has no place in war. The two do not mix, otherwise nobody gets anywhere."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor laughs at Qorian's stupidity "You're a high elf, you don't know a thing about honor." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor laughs at Qorian's stupidity "You're a high elf, you don't know a thing about honor." 

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

"I don't? You dare insult MY species? The one SUFFERING FROM GENOCIDE?!" He then reaches for his sword, before calming himself down.

"Out of my sight, you damned bastard, before I have you exiled." He points to the tent entrance.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

"I don't? You dare insult MY species? The one SUFFERING FROM GENOCIDE?!" He then reaches for his sword, before calming himself down.

"Out of my sight, you damned bastard, before I have you exiled." He points to the tent entrance.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

"We Orcs have been through many more genecides! All you Elves do is conquer, we don't even have a home!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

"We Orcs have been through many more genecides! All you Elves do is conquer, we don't even have a home!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Ok I think you need to both calm down" Said Emily getting up and looking up at the both of them

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Ok I think you need to both calm down" Said Emily getting up and looking up at the both of them

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.