Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Oh goodie Emily's gonna learn elven magic XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Oh goodie Emily's gonna learn elven magic XD)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Imma wait till Strun posts his skelly, and offers to teach Emily :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Imma wait till Strun posts his skelly, and offers to teach Emily :)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction and Conjuration Spells,

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction and Conjuration Spells,

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Stepping onto the dock, Falin looked around. So this is Summerset then?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Stepping onto the dock, Falin looked around. So this is Summerset then?

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

(( Army ain't attacking yet, mate. Again, idk how many times I have to say this, but I, and I alone, control the Imperial's actions. ))

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

(( Army ain't attacking yet, mate. Again, idk how many times I have to say this, but I, and I alone, control the Imperial's actions. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(damn, i forget that we're in Summerset, so used to being in Orsinium lol, and why the hell would Makor need to be in Summerset?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(damn, i forget that we're in Summerset, so used to being in Orsinium lol, and why the hell would Makor need to be in Summerset?) 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

(( But eh, there can be a naval skirmish offshore. ))

Offshore, the group can see a small fleet, comprised of three Man o' Wars, eight Frigates, twelve Schooners, and twenty Cutters approaching Summerset Isle. Their colors (Flags): the iconic symbol of Cyrodill, Akatosh. They are fast approaching, before they are quickly intercepted by land-based cannon fire and three aldmeri Man o' Wars and twelve Cutters. Soon, the foggy horizon is lit up with the sounds and flashes of cannon fire as a fierce naval fight is fought between the two naval forces, the only advantage the elves have are the emplacements in the nearby fort.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

(( But eh, there can be a naval skirmish offshore. ))

Offshore, the group can see a small fleet, comprised of three Man o' Wars, eight Frigates, twelve Schooners, and twenty Cutters approaching Summerset Isle. Their colors (Flags): the iconic symbol of Cyrodill, Akatosh. They are fast approaching, before they are quickly intercepted by land-based cannon fire and three aldmeri Man o' Wars and twelve Cutters. Soon, the foggy horizon is lit up with the sounds and flashes of cannon fire as a fierce naval fight is fought between the two naval forces, the only advantage the elves have are the emplacements in the nearby fort.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( The rest of mainland Tamriel was overrun by the First Cyrodillic Order. For more information, read previous posts. ))

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( The rest of mainland Tamriel was overrun by the First Cyrodillic Order. For more information, read previous posts. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Oh hello there" Said Emily walking by Sauriil flushing her red hair back while she walked past him to get it out of the way of her face.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Oh hello there" Said Emily walking by Sauriil flushing her red hair back while she walked past him to get it out of the way of her face.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"This boat," grumbles
Suylyath.
"Stinks. Why am I here again?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"This boat," grumbles

Suylyath.

"Stinks. Why am I here again?"

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

One of the aldmeri Man o' Wars was heavily damaged, before it erupted in a massive explosion, its shockwave sending ripples across the water and being felt all the way at shore. By this time, three Imperial Brig-class ships arrive on the scene, each dropping off a contingent of twenty Imperial marines, armed with shortswords, skirmisher rifles, (Look up the 95th Rifles, and replace those with Light Armor Imperial soldiers, their armor color a Navy Blue) and grenades. (Also, look up Colonial-era grenades.) They soon begin to clash with Altmer soldiers, first getting into formation to fire several volleys of riflefire, before charging forward with sword, rifle, and grenade, a few falling to one knee to fire their rifles as their sword-wielding comrades move forward to throw grenades. The kill both soldier and civilian indiscriminately in their push. 

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

One of the aldmeri Man o' Wars was heavily damaged, before it erupted in a massive explosion, its shockwave sending ripples across the water and being felt all the way at shore. By this time, three Imperial Brig-class ships arrive on the scene, each dropping off a contingent of twenty Imperial marines, armed with shortswords, skirmisher rifles, (Look up the 95th Rifles, and replace those with Light Armor Imperial soldiers, their armor color a Navy Blue) and grenades. (Also, look up Colonial-era grenades.) They soon begin to clash with Altmer soldiers, first getting into formation to fire several volleys of riflefire, before charging forward with sword, rifle, and grenade, a few falling to one knee to fire their rifles as their sword-wielding comrades move forward to throw grenades. The kill both soldier and civilian indiscriminately in their push. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Bruh can you just scratch that why can't we just go in the city and prepare for the invasion without having to fight)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Bruh can you just scratch that why can't we just go in the city and prepare for the invasion without having to fight)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"WHAT IN OBLIVION! MAKOR GET DOWN!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"WHAT IN OBLIVION! MAKOR GET DOWN!"

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

As for the Altmer, their soldiers were using magic to support their troops with healing spells and buffs like Stoneflesh, as well as launching the occasional fireball, while their soldiers form a phalanx with locked shields and swords stabbing forward. They do their best to hold them off as the civilians evacuate the area, before their officer calls to the Immortals.

"Nerevarine, Dragonborn, all of you, we need help!" He shouts as the Brigs begin to bombard the fort and town.

(Mind you, this is not anywhere NEAR the invasion force. Just another simple skirmish.)

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

As for the Altmer, their soldiers were using magic to support their troops with healing spells and buffs like Stoneflesh, as well as launching the occasional fireball, while their soldiers form a phalanx with locked shields and swords stabbing forward. They do their best to hold them off as the civilians evacuate the area, before their officer calls to the Immortals.

"Nerevarine, Dragonborn, all of you, we need help!" He shouts as the Brigs begin to bombard the fort and town.

(Mind you, this is not anywhere NEAR the invasion force. Just another simple skirmish.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.