Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

"At least you weren't pushed to a mere few hundred, now get out of my settlement, you motherless son of a bitch. I thought you were better than this, being Dragonborn AND an Immortal, but NO. You have to think of YOURSELF. If I had to choose between the Immortals and my people, I would eat your very heart if it meant our survival. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!"

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

"At least you weren't pushed to a mere few hundred, now get out of my settlement, you motherless son of a bitch. I thought you were better than this, being Dragonborn AND an Immortal, but NO. You have to think of YOURSELF. If I had to choose between the Immortals and my people, I would eat your very heart if it meant our survival. NOW GET THE HELL OUT!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor grabs Qorian by the shirt "You little bastard, I'm gonna rip you apart!" He throws him to the ground. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor grabs Qorian by the shirt "You little bastard, I'm gonna rip you apart!" He throws him to the ground. 

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

(This is perfect! Total chaos! Anarchy! Now where's the teacher? I need to call your parents.)

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

(This is perfect! Total chaos! Anarchy! Now where's the teacher? I need to call your parents.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I SAID ENOUGH!" yelled Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"I SAID ENOUGH!" yelled Emily

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(this makes sense, tiberius's magic is causing us to fight each other) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(this makes sense, tiberius's magic is causing us to fight each other) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

3Z SLEN NUS

Emily froze both Qorian and Makor (only for a time) "By the divines listen to yourselves"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

3Z SLEN NUS

Emily froze both Qorian and Makor (only for a time) "By the divines listen to yourselves"

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

He then immediately jumps up, using his superior agility to leap over Makor and kick him in the back, before drawing his sword and aiming a slash at his back.

<"All guards to the Medical Tent, the Dragonborn is hostile, subdue him for exilement, now!"> Soon, about fifty Altmer warriors, all Qorian's personal soldiers, quickly rush to the tent, summoning magical atronachs, swords, bows, shields, and enhancing their armor and readying magic attacks and wards.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

He then immediately jumps up, using his superior agility to leap over Makor and kick him in the back, before drawing his sword and aiming a slash at his back.

<"All guards to the Medical Tent, the Dragonborn is hostile, subdue him for exilement, now!"> Soon, about fifty Altmer warriors, all Qorian's personal soldiers, quickly rush to the tent, summoning magical atronachs, swords, bows, shields, and enhancing their armor and readying magic attacks and wards.

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

( Lets switch me and you around, Veyd. I meant for him to call to the guards first :P Either way, Makor is exiled from the settlement. )

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

( Lets switch me and you around, Veyd. I meant for him to call to the guards first :P Either way, Makor is exiled from the settlement. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

"Arse! I'll kill you all!" He stabs one of the Altmer "Forgive me, Sauriil" (Only sauriil can hear this) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015

"Arse! I'll kill you all!" He stabs one of the Altmer "Forgive me, Sauriil" (Only sauriil can hear this) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(YOU GUYS I FROZE YOU BOTH :P and nah i'm good lok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(YOU GUYS I FROZE YOU BOTH :P and nah i'm good lok)

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

Back at the castle, Tiberius then tosses a beaten, sobbing Falin to the ground, her body bruised and bleeding, her clothes torn, and her bones broken. Tiberius continues to stare down at her with a cold gaze.

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015

Back at the castle, Tiberius then tosses a beaten, sobbing Falin to the ground, her body bruised and bleeding, her clothes torn, and her bones broken. Tiberius continues to stare down at her with a cold gaze.

Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

They all then charge paralysis spells, launching them simultaneously at Makor. (No way he can dodge or resist this, Immortal or not.)

by Lokonikah
October 10, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

They all then charge paralysis spells, launching them simultaneously at Makor. (No way he can dodge or resist this, Immortal or not.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor falls to the ground "Go ahead, kill me, scum." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor falls to the ground "Go ahead, kill me, scum." 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(0__0 LOK i froze you guys, comon)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(0__0 LOK i froze you guys, comon)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.