Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik 2 (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"Look," said Kril. "It's a...a girl."

"She survived?!" 

She was hidden behind a wall. Kril tried to reach to her through a wall. "Hey, it's okay...c'mere..." The girl bit Kril's hand and dashed away. "Argh! That brat!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"Look," said Kril. "It's a...a girl."

"She survived?!" 

She was hidden behind a wall. Kril tried to reach to her through a wall. "Hey, it's okay...c'mere..." The girl bit Kril's hand and dashed away. "Argh! That brat!"

roastedZork
September 30, 2015

I chuckle. I then cast clarovoyance and set it to track the girl.

"Lets see where she is going."

by roastedZork
September 30, 2015

I chuckle. I then cast clarovoyance and set it to track the girl.

"Lets see where she is going."

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"Kril, get back to Kroved."

"Here. Get in." There was another hole, big enough for them. They crawled through.

They found their way to a small cellar filled with food and supplies. The girl hid in the corner. "Hey, hey, it's alright, it's alright..." Paadun crouched down.

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"Kril, get back to Kroved."

"Here. Get in." There was another hole, big enough for them. They crawled through.

They found their way to a small cellar filled with food and supplies. The girl hid in the corner. "Hey, hey, it's alright, it's alright..." Paadun crouched down.

roastedZork
October 1, 2015

"I'm getting deja vu, almost like this was in a movie before."

{I hope you get the message.}

by roastedZork
October 1, 2015

"I'm getting deja vu, almost like this was in a movie before."

{I hope you get the message.}

roastedZork
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by roastedZork
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

The girl tried to run away, but Paadun grabbed her and calmed her down.

"Shh...it's okay...you're okay now..."

THE LAB

"What's your name?" asked Kril. The girl stared past him. "What happened?" Nothing. "We're getting nothing from her." He and the soldiers walked away. Paadun came up to her.

"Hey...hey, your face..." She dabbed a cloth in water and cleaned her face.

"Yun," whispered the girl.

"What?"

"My friends called me Yun."

by The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

The girl tried to run away, but Paadun grabbed her and calmed her down.

"Shh...it's okay...you're okay now..."

THE LAB

"What's your name?" asked Kril. The girl stared past him. "What happened?" Nothing. "We're getting nothing from her." He and the soldiers walked away. Paadun came up to her.

"Hey...hey, your face..." She dabbed a cloth in water and cleaned her face.

"Yun," whispered the girl.

"What?"

"My friends called me Yun."

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Well, hello, Yun, if I can call you that," said Gold, "My name's Gold, and he's -----"

"Ko'Do'Kar," said KDK, cutting me off, "Ko'Do'Kar can introduce himself, Gold."

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"Well, hello, Yun, if I can call you that," said Gold, "My name's Gold, and he's -----"

"Ko'Do'Kar," said KDK, cutting me off, "Ko'Do'Kar can introduce himself, Gold."

The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Paddun cut in. "Well...what...what happened to your friends? Where's your family? If you could-"

"They're dead, alright?! Can I go now?!"

"I know that you might be sad, but these soldiers can help you. We'll keep you safe."

"No...we're all dead. We're all in danger."

"Just stay here. Gold, find her some food." Paadun went to the soldiers. "What's up?"

"Kril, I need you to find some kind of blueprint or map of this place. We need to know where they're coming from." Kril nodded and went into the next room.

by The Bug Stomper
October 2, 2015

Paddun cut in. "Well...what...what happened to your friends? Where's your family? If you could-"

"They're dead, alright?! Can I go now?!"

"I know that you might be sad, but these soldiers can help you. We'll keep you safe."

"No...we're all dead. We're all in danger."

"Just stay here. Gold, find her some food." Paadun went to the soldiers. "What's up?"

"Kril, I need you to find some kind of blueprint or map of this place. We need to know where they're coming from." Kril nodded and went into the next room.

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"On it," said Gold, summoning his bow with ease, "Wow! This gets easy quickly. No wonder you like bound weapons, huh, Ko'Do'Kar?"

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015

"On it," said Gold, summoning his bow with ease, "Wow! This gets easy quickly. No wonder you like bound weapons, huh, Ko'Do'Kar?"

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

"Here." They put the map on the table. There were places on two sides of the mountain.

"They're coming through the main tunnel. It's the best way to get here."

Boom... "The mines." "They're coming in!" "How many did you put down?" "Five on each side. They're coming on one side right now." "Everyone quiet."

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

"Here." They put the map on the table. There were places on two sides of the mountain.

"They're coming through the main tunnel. It's the best way to get here."

Boom... "The mines." "They're coming in!" "How many did you put down?" "Five on each side. They're coming on one side right now." "Everyone quiet."

roastedZork
October 3, 2015

"Guys, this is getting to much like the movie."

by roastedZork
October 3, 2015

"Guys, this is getting to much like the movie."

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

"Shh!" The muffled explosions continued. "Two. Three. Four. Five! The mines are down!"

The soldiers prepared to fire their crossbows. "Shit." Nothing happened. "They retreated. They'll probably be coming over the other side. Deadeye, Ko, get over there. Shit."

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

"Shh!" The muffled explosions continued. "Two. Three. Four. Five! The mines are down!"

The soldiers prepared to fire their crossbows. "Shit." Nothing happened. "They retreated. They'll probably be coming over the other side. Deadeye, Ko, get over there. Shit."

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"Okay," said KDK, "Gold, go hunting for food to get the girl. Ko'Do'Kar is going."

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

"Okay," said KDK, "Gold, go hunting for food to get the girl. Ko'Do'Kar is going."

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

Kril gave Paadun a crossbow. "You know how to use this?"

"No."

"You pull back the string..." She did so. "Put on the bolt..." Bolt put on. "Then when you want to loose it, pull the trigger."

"Nice." She put down the crossbow and decided to investigate the room where Kril found the map.

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

Kril gave Paadun a crossbow. "You know how to use this?"

"No."

"You pull back the string..." She did so. "Put on the bolt..." Bolt put on. "Then when you want to loose it, pull the trigger."

"Nice." She put down the crossbow and decided to investigate the room where Kril found the map.

roastedZork
October 5, 2015

{dude. mines haven't been made in skyrim or tamriel. you are copying the movie.}

by roastedZork
October 5, 2015

{dude. mines haven't been made in skyrim or tamriel. you are copying the movie.}

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.