Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik 2 (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 20, 2015

The soldiers gestured to each other to split up to check the different rooms. It was all dark and moist.

Farther down the hallway, they found a hole in the ceiling. Dirt and debris fell through the hole.

"Gross..." "What could've made that?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 20, 2015

The soldiers gestured to each other to split up to check the different rooms. It was all dark and moist.

Farther down the hallway, they found a hole in the ceiling. Dirt and debris fell through the hole.

"Gross..." "What could've made that?"

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Who knows," replied KDK, shrugging.

"The blasted Acid-bloods, maybe," suggested Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Who knows," replied KDK, shrugging.

"The blasted Acid-bloods, maybe," suggested Gold.

The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

(They don't use the term xenomorph; they don't know that it's alien.)

Kroved led the survivors in. Kroved said he would come back with the carriage. The survivors followed the soldiers. Paadun took a torch off the wall.

by The Bug Stomper
September 21, 2015

(They don't use the term xenomorph; they don't know that it's alien.)

Kroved led the survivors in. Kroved said he would come back with the carriage. The survivors followed the soldiers. Paadun took a torch off the wall.

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

The group eventually found their way to a lab. Glass cylinders held arachnic creatures inside. 

"Oh, my God..." awed Paadun. "That's...the thing that raped Hasan."

"That's what it looks like?" Kroved came in for a closer look.

"Kroved, you should-" BONK! The thing came to life and tried to penetrate the glass. There was a tube in the middle, designed to go into a mouth and plant a seed. Kroved jumped back. "Let's get the hell out of here."

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

The group eventually found their way to a lab. Glass cylinders held arachnic creatures inside. 

"Oh, my God..." awed Paadun. "That's...the thing that raped Hasan."

"That's what it looks like?" Kroved came in for a closer look.

"Kroved, you should-" BONK! The thing came to life and tried to penetrate the glass. There was a tube in the middle, designed to go into a mouth and plant a seed. Kroved jumped back. "Let's get the hell out of here."

roastedZork
September 23, 2015

I can't sleep, so I decide to get my things and help them out. cause what can possibly go wrong?

by roastedZork
September 23, 2015

I can't sleep, so I decide to get my things and help them out. cause what can possibly go wrong?

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

The soldiers enter another hallway, except this time...the walls were plastered with organic and biomechanical substance.

"I've never seen anything like this. Shit."

"Zork, we saw this in the village. Bodies were everywhere."

One of the soldiers found a body. "Got a body!" The body was stuck to a wall. "Pity." Labourn raised the body's head...the person's eyes opened. "She's alive!"

"K...Kill me. Kill me."

"You're gonna be fine."

"Ugh...ugh!" She started shaking. "No," moaned Paadun. "No..." Blood started spurting from her chest. "AGH!" The chestburster ripped out of the chest of the victim. Labourn quickly burned it.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

The soldiers enter another hallway, except this time...the walls were plastered with organic and biomechanical substance.

"I've never seen anything like this. Shit."

"Zork, we saw this in the village. Bodies were everywhere."

One of the soldiers found a body. "Got a body!" The body was stuck to a wall. "Pity." Labourn raised the body's head...the person's eyes opened. "She's alive!"

"K...Kill me. Kill me."

"You're gonna be fine."

"Ugh...ugh!" She started shaking. "No," moaned Paadun. "No..." Blood started spurting from her chest. "AGH!" The chestburster ripped out of the chest of the victim. Labourn quickly burned it.

The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

"Shit." "What are these things?"

They slowly and tensefully walked down the defiled hall.

"Labourn, check for auras." "Right." She did so, sensing any living things around.

"Oh, my God...they're everywhere." "What?" "They're in all directions!" "What the fuck! I don't see them!" Labourn desperately aimed her crossbow. "Oh...there's one right-"

One of the creatures appeared out of the wall and grabbed Labourn. She screamed and fired her crossbow. The bolt hit the wall and started a fire.

"Counter-attack!" The soldiers fired their crossbows.

Paadun ran back, taking the survivors with her. "Let's go! We need the carriage!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

"Shit." "What are these things?"

They slowly and tensefully walked down the defiled hall.

"Labourn, check for auras." "Right." She did so, sensing any living things around.

"Oh, my God...they're everywhere." "What?" "They're in all directions!" "What the fuck! I don't see them!" Labourn desperately aimed her crossbow. "Oh...there's one right-"

One of the creatures appeared out of the wall and grabbed Labourn. She screamed and fired her crossbow. The bolt hit the wall and started a fire.

"Counter-attack!" The soldiers fired their crossbows.

Paadun ran back, taking the survivors with her. "Let's go! We need the carriage!"

Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar, bow!" shouted Gold, drawing his own.

"Got it," replied KDK, summoning his bow.

The pair fire, and two Xenomorphs die.

by Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar, bow!" shouted Gold, drawing his own.

"Got it," replied KDK, summoning his bow.

The pair fire, and two Xenomorphs die.

The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

Paadun and the others ran for the carriage. Once they reached it, Paadun tossed in a few chunks of coal and the carriage started accelerating. It broke through a wooden wall and raced forward to the soldiers.

by The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

Paadun and the others ran for the carriage. Once they reached it, Paadun tossed in a few chunks of coal and the carriage started accelerating. It broke through a wooden wall and raced forward to the soldiers.

Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

"Well, then," said Gold, panting, "At least we got rid of a few of them."

by Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

"Well, then," said Gold, panting, "At least we got rid of a few of them."

roastedZork
September 24, 2015

"well... This just got interesting fast."

I take out my flamethrower and ready it to be fired.

"Lets burn these things to the ground."

by roastedZork
September 24, 2015

"well... This just got interesting fast."

I take out my flamethrower and ready it to be fired.

"Lets burn these things to the ground."

The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

(Zork, you don't have your flamethrower; you can use a weapon on the carriage, like a fire-tipped crossbow.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

(Zork, you don't have your flamethrower; you can use a weapon on the carriage, like a fire-tipped crossbow.)

roastedZork
September 24, 2015

{I said 'i decided to get my things'. That includes my flamethrower.}

by roastedZork
September 24, 2015

{I said 'i decided to get my things'. That includes my flamethrower.}

The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

(I know, but I said that survivors are unarmed to give them a sense of vulnerability. However, we'll probably return to base later and then you can burn 'em all you want.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 24, 2015

(I know, but I said that survivors are unarmed to give them a sense of vulnerability. However, we'll probably return to base later and then you can burn 'em all you want.)

Grolahmul
September 25, 2015

(Wait, then what about me? Oh wait, I have an idea: KDK gave me a Bound Bow spell, duh...)

by Grolahmul
September 25, 2015

(Wait, then what about me? Oh wait, I have an idea: KDK gave me a Bound Bow spell, duh...)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.