Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik 2 (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

The carriage zoomed through the hallways, running over the creatures and eventually reaching the soldiers as they were retreating.

"Get on!" ordered Paadun. They quickly got on.

"Agh!" One of the creatures grabbed Kril. He took out his axe. "Eat this!" He split the creature's head open, squirting acid on Kril's shoulder. He screamed in pain as the acid blood ate through his flesh.

Paadun switched gears, going back through to the entrance. "Ahh!" A creature landed on the front of the carriage.

by The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

The carriage zoomed through the hallways, running over the creatures and eventually reaching the soldiers as they were retreating.

"Agh!" One of the creatures grabbed Kril. He took out his axe. "Eat this!" He split the creature's head open, squirting acid on Kril's shoulder. He screamed in pain as the acid blood ate through his flesh.

Paadun switched gears, going back through to the entrance. "Ahh!" A creature landed on the front of the carriage.

The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

by The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

roastedZork
September 25, 2015

{Fine.}

"Em... okay plan B. I forgot my weapons at home so I'm using a spell."

by roastedZork
September 25, 2015

{Fine.}

"Em... okay plan B. I forgot my weapons at home so I'm using a spell."

roastedZork
September 25, 2015

I cast Firebolt as many times as possible at the alien.

by roastedZork
September 25, 2015

I cast Firebolt as many times as possible at the alien.

The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

"Nice job. Cmon!" Suddenly, they ran out of fuel. "Damn it! We need to get out! Fight them off!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

"Nice job. Cmon!" Suddenly, they ran out of fuel. "Damn it! We need to get out! Fight them off!"

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
epic AKH

"Nice job. Cmon!" Suddenly, they ran out of fuel. "God, damn it! We need to get out! Fight them off!"

(Just reading over the RP . . . two problems. 1) Spells don't have fuel and 2) There is no single, big God in this universe.)

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
epic AKH

"Nice job. Cmon!" Suddenly, they ran out of fuel. "God, damn it! We need to get out! Fight them off!"

(Just reading over the RP . . . two problems. 1) Spells don't have fuel and 2) There is no single, big God in this universe.)

The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

(Fuel as in the carriage.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

(Fuel as in the carriage.)

The Bug Stomper
September 27, 2015

They escaped to the outside.

"This is crazy," said Kril, as they got out of the carriage. "There's no way to escape!" They finished off the small horde of aliens before running out of ammo.

"We're out of supplies. We can't climb down this mountain without equipment. We'll freeze out here. Ko, get what's left from the carriage."

by The Bug Stomper
September 27, 2015

They escaped to the outside.

"This is crazy," said Kril, as they got out of the carriage. "There's no way to escape!" They finished off the small horde of aliens before running out of ammo.

"We're out of supplies. We can't climb down this mountain without equipment. We'll freeze out here. Ko, get what's left from the carriage."

Grolahmul
September 27, 2015

"Okay," said KDK, sneaking and rolling back, undetected by the aliens. He comes back, saying "Piece of cake."

"Nice job, KDK," said Gold, "Do you mind if I call you that?"

"Doesn't matter," he replied.

by Grolahmul
September 27, 2015

"Okay," said KDK, sneaking and rolling back, undetected by the aliens. He comes back, saying "Piece of cake."

"Nice job, KDK," said Gold, "Do you mind if I call you that?"

"Doesn't matter," he replied.

The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"Alright, we'll...we'll have to settle inside the place. Probably inside the lab."

by The Bug Stomper
September 28, 2015

"Alright, we'll...we'll have to settle inside the place. Probably inside the lab."

roastedZork
September 29, 2015

"I should have remembered my flamethrower."

by roastedZork
September 29, 2015

"I should have remembered my flamethrower."

The Bug Stomper
September 29, 2015

"I'm sorry that I didn't let you have it," said Kroved. "I thought that this would be under control."

"You think that these things can be put into control?" challenged Paadun.

"N-no..."

They reentered the place, finding their way back into the lab.

by The Bug Stomper
September 29, 2015

"I'm sorry that I didn't let you have it," said Kroved. "I thought that this would be under control."

"You think that these things can be put into control?" challenged Paadun.

"N-no..."

They reentered the place, finding their way back into the lab.

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"Ko, what do you have?"

"Sixteen bolts, and this thing...a booby trap. Ten mines, I think."

"Good. Zork, Kroved, hold the fort. We'll set up the mines."

They left, exploring and setting up the traps at the right location.

Paadun heard something behind her. "Shoot it!" They all turned around, shooting at it. "Wait!" ordered Kril.

They went to the noise... "Oh, my God."

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

"Ko, what do you have?"

"Sixteen bolts, and this thing...a booby trap. Ten mines, I think."

"Good. Zork, Kroved, hold the fort. We'll set up the mines."

They left, exploring and setting up the traps at the right location.

Paadun heard something behind her. "Shoot it!" They all turned around, shooting at it. "Wait!" ordered Kril.

They went to the noise... "Oh, my God."

The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

Yun: a little Bosmer girl. She's skilled in stealth and can hide from scary monsters and aliens.

by The Bug Stomper
September 30, 2015

Yun: a little Bosmer girl. She's skilled in stealth and can hide from scary monsters and aliens.

roastedZork
September 30, 2015

{Who's "it"?

by roastedZork
September 30, 2015

{Who's "it"?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.