Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

"In order to save Nirn, I'll fight this Alien."

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

"In order to save Nirn, I'll fight this Alien."

The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

(Wait! We don't exactly know what the xenomorphs are, and we probably lost most of our equipment.)

"No. I'm not doing it."

"Alright," said Kroved, showing a hint of dissapointment. "How about I show you two the team?"

by The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

(Wait! We don't exactly know what the xenomorphs are, and we probably lost most of our equipment.)

"No. I'm not doing it."

"Alright," said Kroved, showing a hint of dissapointment. "How about I show you two the team?"

roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"How many members are in this team?"

by roastedZork
September 14, 2015

"How many members are in this team?"

The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

"Four tough hombres."

(It's a reference to the movie.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 14, 2015

"Four tough hombres."

(It's a reference to the movie.)

Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

"Only two?" I ask, still half asleep, "There are four of us! But please, show us the *air quotes* 'team.'"

by Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

"Only two?" I ask, still half asleep, "There are four of us! But please, show us the *air quotes* 'team.'"

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Nevermind, I'm leaving}

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Nevermind, I'm leaving}

The Bug Stomper
September 15, 2015

"Let's go." They entered a tent with a few soldiers inside. (Get ready to introduce!)

One of them glanced at the others, then quickly looked back at the crossbow he was testing out. Some of the soldiers were doing pull ups and conversing. Pieces of armor were laid out, all with war paint.

by The Bug Stomper
September 15, 2015

"Let's go." They entered a tent with a few soldiers inside. (Get ready to introduce!)

One of them glanced at the others, then quickly looked back at the crossbow he was testing out. Some of the soldiers were doing pull ups and conversing. Pieces of armor were laid out, all with war paint.

roastedZork
September 15, 2015

"I expected at least three more."

by roastedZork
September 15, 2015

"I expected at least three more."

The Bug Stomper
September 15, 2015

"Oh, we're good enough." "These the witnesses? Pshh."

by The Bug Stomper
September 15, 2015

"Oh, we're good enough." "These the witnesses? Pshh."

Grolahmul
September 15, 2015

"Hello," said the Khajiit, 'What is your name?"

"My name is Gol'diir, but call me Gold," I reply.

"Gold, eh?" said the Khajiit, "Well, Ko'Do'Kar is happy to meet you."

by Grolahmul
September 15, 2015

"Hello," said the Khajiit, 'What is your name?"

"My name is Gol'diir, but call me Gold," I reply.

"Gold, eh?" said the Khajiit, "Well, Ko'Do'Kar is happy to meet you."

The Bug Stomper
September 16, 2015

(I'll take over Sharsosah's character. She'll be a female.)

Kril talked to the woman doing pullups. "Hey, Labourn," asked Kril, "Has anyone mistaken you for a man?"

"No. Have you?"

"What? No!" He went back to sharpening his blades.

Kroved said, "We'll be moving in real soon. Tomorrow."

NIGHT (You can do things inbetween)

Paadun found Kroved's tent and walked inside. "Kroved." He woke up suddenly. "Paadun? What-what are you doing?" 

"Kroved, we're here to destroy these things, not to contain. Right?" "Yeah." "Okay. I'm in." Paadun exited the tent.

by The Bug Stomper
September 16, 2015

(I'll take over Sharsosah's character. She'll be a female.)

Kril talked to the woman doing pullups. "Hey, Labourn," asked Kril, "Has anyone mistaken you for a man?"

"No. Have you?"

"What? No!" He went back to sharpening his blades.

Kroved said, "We'll be moving in real soon. Tomorrow."

NIGHT (You can do things inbetween)

Paadun found Kroved's tent and walked inside. "Kroved." He woke up suddenly. "Paadun? What-what are you doing?" 

"Kroved, we're here to destroy these things, not to contain. Right?" "Yeah." "Okay. I'm in." Paadun exited the tent.

deadeye20
September 16, 2015

*looks at the ones who entered the tent and walked inside the tent* who are you lots you dont look like one of us explain NOW *put a hand at my sword*

by deadeye20
September 16, 2015

*looks at the ones who entered the tent and walked inside the tent* who are you lots you dont look like one of us explain NOW *put a hand at my sword*

The Bug Stomper
September 16, 2015

Paadun raised her hands. "Don't worry, I talked to Kroved. I'll be going with you."

by The Bug Stomper
September 16, 2015

Paadun raised her hands. "Don't worry, I talked to Kroved. I'll be going with you."

deadeye20
September 16, 2015

ok then listen up people i fought those creatures and i lost this eye so if you see them be careful those things has acid as blood so swords are uselus you got lucky ulfric sent me with you all and paadun maybe should you introduce me to them and they to me

by deadeye20
September 16, 2015

ok then listen up people i fought those creatures and i lost this eye so if you see them be careful those things has acid as blood so swords are uselus you got lucky ulfric sent me with you all and paadun maybe should you introduce me to them and they to me

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.