Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Gutiriik 2 (ENDED)

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

If you were in the original Gutiriik, use your original character as well as a new Stormcloak. If you're totally new, just make a Stormcloak.

Your Stormcloak character IS expendable and must be very badass. They all have crossbows and swords, with ONE special weapon. No magic.

This is based off of the movie Aliens (the sequel to Alien), which was more badass and action-filled. If you know nothing about it, search up 'xenomorph'.

My main character is Paadun, a Nord woman forced to hunt down an alien at her remote village.

My Stormcloak character is Kril, also Nord, but male. He also has a battleaxe.

Hopefully this doesn't mess up. :)

by The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

If you were in the original Gutiriik, use your original character as well as a new Stormcloak. If you're totally new, just make a Stormcloak.

Your Stormcloak character IS expendable and must be very badass. They all have crossbows and swords, with ONE special weapon. No magic.

This is based off of the movie Aliens (the sequel to Alien), which was more badass and action-filled. If you know nothing about it, search up 'xenomorph'.

My main character is Paadun, a Nord woman forced to hunt down an alien at her remote village.

My Stormcloak character is Kril, also Nord, but male. He also has a battleaxe.

Hopefully this doesn't mess up. :)

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

My character is Gol'diir, an Argoian who was in the original battle with Xenomorphs. After the original battle, he went adventuring (Thankfully, he didn't get an "Arrow to the knee!"), and found a weapon with Gleaning: Elven Sword of Gleaning.

My Stormcloak is Ko'Do'Kar, a Khajiit who weilds a Ancient Nord Greatsword with the Absorb Health enchantment. (He used to be in the db, but quit after he got the blade of woe, and was forced to kill Astrid. He destroyed the Blade, and got the enchantment, he then enchanted his Ancient Nord Greatsword with it.)

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

My character is Gol'diir, an Argoian who was in the original battle with Xenomorphs. After the original battle, he went adventuring (Thankfully, he didn't get an "Arrow to the knee!"), and found a weapon with Gleaning: Elven Sword of Gleaning.

My Stormcloak is Ko'Do'Kar, a Khajiit who weilds a Ancient Nord Greatsword with the Absorb Health enchantment. (He used to be in the db, but quit after he got the blade of woe, and was forced to kill Astrid. He destroyed the Blade, and got the enchantment, he then enchanted his Ancient Nord Greatsword with it.)

deadeye20
September 13, 2015

(does it matter what rank ?)

by deadeye20
September 13, 2015

(does it matter what rank ?)

The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(No, but if you want a high rank, have it.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(No, but if you want a high rank, have it.)

deadeye20
September 13, 2015

race : male nord

name: deadeye

uses a sword called dead bringer

backstory: he fought two of the aliens of because they tried to attack ulfric . ulfric gave dead bringer as reward for protecting ulfric but deadeye lost one eye while he fought two aliens everyone who tried to attack ulfric died by the dead bringer

by deadeye20
September 13, 2015

race : male nord

name: deadeye

uses a sword called dead bringer

backstory: he fought two of the aliens of because they tried to attack ulfric . ulfric gave dead bringer as reward for protecting ulfric but deadeye lost one eye while he fought two aliens everyone who tried to attack ulfric died by the dead bringer

The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(Was this in the original?)

by The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(Was this in the original?)

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

(No. That's Deadeye's Stormcloak.)

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

(No. That's Deadeye's Stormcloak.)

The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(The aliens were only seen at the village, and there were no Stormcloaks there. Still, the personal guard idea you should keep.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(The aliens were only seen at the village, and there were no Stormcloaks there. Still, the personal guard idea you should keep.)

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Stormcloak

Name: Labourn

Race: Breton

Class: Mage

Armor: Stormcloak armor

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

Stormcloak

Name: Labourn

Race: Breton

Class: Mage

Armor: Stormcloak armor

The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(Everyone ready?)

by The Bug Stomper
September 13, 2015

(Everyone ready?)

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

sure

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

sure

deadeye20
September 14, 2015

sure

by deadeye20
September 14, 2015

sure

Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

(Let's go.)

by Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

(Let's go.)

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Hi Goldgonian!}

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

{Hi Goldgonian!}

Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

(Hi, shadowpelt!)

by Grolahmul
September 14, 2015

(Hi, shadowpelt!)

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.