Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"I bet this one could drink more mead than you, want to bet?"

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"I bet this one could drink more mead than you, want to bet?"

Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

"I'll bet 30 septims you can't drink more than me. Does this one want to make it more?" M'iaq comes out of the cart. "What about this one?" he asks. "Hmm. Well, M'iaq, do you think you can drink more than us?" "M'iaq is as sure as Nirn is round."  "Ok, but you asked for it." We walk into the city, looking around at the buildings. "Well, this place looks just as it used to, rough. At least some parts of the city are looking in good shape."

by Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

"I'll bet 30 septims you can't drink more than me. Does this one want to make it more?" M'iaq comes out of the cart. "What about this one?" he asks. "Hmm. Well, M'iaq, do you think you can drink more than us?" "M'iaq is as sure as Nirn is round."  "Ok, but you asked for it." We walk into the city, looking around at the buildings. "Well, this place looks just as it used to, rough. At least some parts of the city are looking in good shape."

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"This one is not sure of my resistance to alchahol, but this one will try."

*I hand him 30 septim's*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"This one is not sure of my resistance to alchahol, but this one will try."

*I hand him 30 septim's*

Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

*Hands M'iaq 30 septims* "So, who's going first?"

by Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

*Hands M'iaq 30 septims* "So, who's going first?"

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015

"This one says Mi'sod," said Ko'Do'Kar.

by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015

"This one says Mi'sod," said Ko'Do'Kar.

Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar, is this one not participating?"

by Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar, is this one not participating?"

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"This one will go first."

*I take a swig and already feel my knees weaken, but I stand up straight and out the empty mead bottle on the table.*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"This one will go first."

*I take a swig and already feel my knees weaken, but I stand up straight and out the empty mead bottle on the table.*

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"This one will participate," said Ko'Do'Kar, pulling out some mead. "This one has an idea. How about we place our septims on the table, and push them to the one who wins?"
by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"This one will participate," said Ko'Do'Kar, pulling out some mead. "This one has an idea. How about we place our septims on the table, and push them to the one who wins?"

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"You next Ko'Do'Kar."

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"You next Ko'Do'Kar."

Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

"I'll go instead." *I push my 30 septims to the middle and drink the mead* "Now, Ko'Do'Kar, you are next."

by Alduin World Eater
August 10, 2015

"I'll go instead." *I push my 30 septims to the middle and drink the mead* "Now, Ko'Do'Kar, you are next."

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"Okay," said Ko'Do'Kar. *I push my 30 in the middle, and drink the mead* "Mi'sod, your turn again."
by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"Okay," said Ko'Do'Kar. *I push my 30 in the middle, and drink the mead* "Mi'sod, your turn again."

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

*This time I drink the mead with no problem, kinda, when I try to put the bottle on the table, it falls off the side and crashes onto the floor.*

"This one can go another round."

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

*This time I drink the mead with no problem, kinda, when I try to put the bottle on the table, it falls off the side and crashes onto the floor.*

"This one can go another round."

Alduin World Eater
August 11, 2015

*I grab another mead, drinking it without a problem* You see, Khariah used to do these contests all the time in Skyrim. Khariah will go on a long time."

by Alduin World Eater
August 11, 2015

*I grab another mead, drinking it without a problem* You see, Khariah used to do these contests all the time in Skyrim. Khariah will go on a long time."

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

"This one was into drinking for a long time a short while ago, until he found out what happened when he got too drunk," said Ko'Do'Kar, drinking another bottle.

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

"This one was into drinking for a long time a short while ago, until he found out what happened when he got too drunk," said Ko'Do'Kar, drinking another bottle.

Alduin World Eater
August 11, 2015

"Yes, Khariah sometimes gets this way. She does not drink as much anymore."

by Alduin World Eater
August 11, 2015

"Yes, Khariah sometimes gets this way. She does not drink as much anymore."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.