roastedZork
August 24, 2015

{Funny}

by roastedZork
August 24, 2015

{Funny}

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin growled, attempting to shield her eyes from the flying dust. A stone that had been sent flying struck one of her horns, snapping it off. She hissed, trying to ignore the pain.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin growled, attempting to shield her eyes from the flying dust. A stone that had been sent flying struck one of her horns, snapping it off. She hissed, trying to ignore the pain.

Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

Sauriil opened his mouth and casted Magma Breath, a spell he created, and launched magma at Dovahthur.

Dovahthur simply countered it.

FUS RO D4

Magma spread throughout the area, melting the stone walls. A drop barely missed my head and we went back to Thunderbolt.

by Emperor of Man
August 24, 2015

Sauriil opened his mouth and casted Magma Breath, a spell he created, and launched magma at Dovahthur.

Dovahthur simply countered it.

FUS RO D4

Magma spread throughout the area, melting the stone walls. A drop barely missed my head and we went back to Thunderbolt.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin scrambled away, searching for some kind of safe footing.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 24, 2015

Falin scrambled away, searching for some kind of safe footing.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Makor lay on the floor, as Dovah-Aar raised his weapon to finish him "Lost hi nid zin?!" Makor asked. Dovah-Aar asked 

"Zin los fah sahlo!" Dovah-Aar.  Makor gets up, I still have fight left in me. Dovah-Aar 

W4L D3L L3VOR
(Raise Undead Rot). 

A group of Draugr Deathlords spawn

"Falin, Gold fight them off."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Makor lay on the floor, as Dovah-Aar raised his weapon to finish him "Lost hi nid zin?!" Makor asked. Dovah-Aar asked 

"Zin los fah sahlo!" Dovah-Aar.  Makor gets up, I still have fight left in me. Dovah-Aar 

W4L D3L L3VOR
(Raise Undead Rot). 

A group of Draugr Deathlords spawn

"Falin, Gold fight them off."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Gold's still in the middle of nowhere with Marana.)

Drawing her bow, Falin took aim and let her arrows fly. They hit their target, immobilizing the blad arms of two Draugr.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Gold's still in the middle of nowhere with Marana.)

Drawing her bow, Falin took aim and let her arrows fly. They hit their target, immobilizing the blad arms of two Draugr.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(Oh)

Rewind: "Falin, Zork fight them off!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(Oh)

Rewind: "Falin, Zork fight them off!" 

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(Zork's still a ghost, isn't he?)

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(Zork's still a ghost, isn't he?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Yep. ^_^ But Falin did cripple a couple of them at least)

More arrows, piercing the leg and knee of another Draugr. "Makor, can you send them out that hole in the wall?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Yep. ^_^ But Falin did cripple a couple of them at least)

More arrows, piercing the leg and knee of another Draugr. "Makor, can you send them out that hole in the wall?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Makor nods and does what he's told.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Makor nods and does what he's told.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Dovahthur teleports and grabs me. He teleports to the top of the Spire, and hung me from the top. Dovahthur licked his teeth. 'Goodbye, brother.' He lets go and I fall toward the ground.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Dovahthur teleports and grabs me. He teleports to the top of the Spire, and hung me from the top. Dovahthur licked his teeth. 'Goodbye, brother.' He lets go and I fall toward the ground.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

"Sauriil!" AHHHH!. Makor uses the Dragon Aspect shouts (there is a mod that adds wings to it, here is the link)

MUL Q4 D3V
Makor flies to Dovahthur "You will pay for this!" Makor charges with Volendrung. Before Makor can hit him Dovah-Aar grabs Makor. 

"Hi los bo pahkolos." (You're not going anywhere) Dovah-Aar said as he chuckled.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

"Sauriil!" AHHHH!. Makor uses the Dragon Aspect shouts (there is a mod that adds wings to it, here is the link)

MUL Q4 D3V
Makor flies to Dovahthur "You will pay for this!" Makor charges with Volendrung. Before Makor can hit him Dovah-Aar grabs Makor. 

"Hi los bo pahkolos." (You're not going anywhere) Dovah-Aar said as he chuckled.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

An mere second before I hit the ground I teleport back to the Spire. The momentum stayed and I slammed onto the roof.

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

An mere second before I hit the ground I teleport back to the Spire. The momentum stayed and I slammed onto the roof.

roastedZork
August 25, 2015

I see this going on and all i can do is watch, for I have no body.

by roastedZork
August 25, 2015

I see this going on and all i can do is watch, for I have no body.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(i'm in your boat Zork, Falin is pretty powerless compared to the four currently duking it out.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(i'm in your boat Zork, Falin is pretty powerless compared to the four currently duking it out.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.