Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  24  25  26  27 > >>  

roastedZork
August 25, 2015

I start wondering if i can make some kind of deal with akatosh.

{que StrunLokSingh}

by roastedZork
August 25, 2015

I start wondering if i can make some kind of deal with akatosh.

{que StrunLokSingh}

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(What kind of deal?)

I attempt to get up, with no luck. Everything is blurry. Dovahthur lifts me up. 'Why won't you die?!'

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(What kind of deal?)

I attempt to get up, with no luck. Everything is blurry. Dovahthur lifts me up. 'Why won't you die?!'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

"Hi ofaal naan tir do zey." (You aren't getting anything out of me) Makor said. Dovah-Aar slapped him across the face.

"Zu'u lost hind hi bo wah saag tol.Ahrk daar maalut bo wah ofan hi naan zos mul. (I was hoping you were going to say that. And these tattoos aren't going to give you anymore strength.) 

(oh I forgot to mention, Makor has dragon tattoos, that Sauriil enchanted, everytime he uses fire magic, they start to glow, and Dovah-Aar knows this)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

"Hi ofaal naan tir do zey." (You aren't getting anything out of me) Makor said. Dovah-Aar slapped him across the face.

"Zu'u lost hind hi bo wah saag tol.Ahrk daar maalut bo wah ofan hi naan zos mul. (I was hoping you were going to say that. And these tattoos aren't going to give you anymore strength.) 

(oh I forgot to mention, Makor has dragon tattoos, that Sauriil enchanted, everytime he uses fire magic, they start to glow, and Dovah-Aar knows this)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin growled, feeling useless in this battle. 'What am I even supposed to do?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

Falin growled, feeling useless in this battle. 'What am I even supposed to do?'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Dovah-Aar put chains around his arms, then pulled them both causing them to tear the arms out of the sockets. Makor gave out a small scream of pain. "Vir dreh Zu'u vuth hin in?!" (where is your master, by master he means Sauriil) Dovah-Aar yelled.

"Vok uv reym." (up your arse). Dovah-Aar slapped him again. 

"Lingraav hin vun! (watch your tongue) Dovah-Aar said.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

Dovah-Aar put chains around his arms, then pulled them both causing them to tear the arms out of the sockets. Makor gave out a small scream of pain. "Vir dreh Zu'u vuth hin in?!" (where is your master, by master he means Sauriil) Dovah-Aar yelled.

"Vok uv reym." (up your arse). Dovah-Aar slapped him again. 

"Lingraav hin vun! (watch your tongue) Dovah-Aar said.

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Dovahthur laughs, 'You get my message now.' He then teleports his men away.

I teleport into the Spire, and lay down. 'Auri-el, please help me. I am weak. You are my strength.'

Dovahthur: Do you remember Mortha? 

He sends a vision. I see an Altmer girl, no more than 20 (in human years). She's in chains, in tears. The Altmer girl was completely naked, covered in scars, blood dripping from them.

'Mortha . . . your still alive.' I grit my teeth. 'Dovahthur, you will suffer for this.'

Everyone else should collaborate with creating another Dovah-           character. Just powerful enough so you can't handle them alone, but just weak enough for you to handle as a team. Or you can create them individually. Which ever you prefer. I feel kind of bad leaving you guys out. Sorry. :(

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

Dovahthur laughs, 'You get my message now.' He then teleports his men away.

I teleport into the Spire, and lay down. 'Auri-el, please help me. I am weak. You are my strength.'

Dovahthur: Do you remember Mortha? 

He sends a vision. I see an Altmer girl, no more than 20 (in human years). She's in chains, in tears. The Altmer girl was completely naked, covered in scars, blood dripping from them.

'Mortha . . . your still alive.' I grit my teeth. 'Dovahthur, you will suffer for this.'

Everyone else should collaborate with creating another Dovah-           character. Just powerful enough so you can't handle them alone, but just weak enough for you to handle as a team. Or you can create them individually. Which ever you prefer. I feel kind of bad leaving you guys out. Sorry. :(

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(No worries, I'll see what I can come up with. If any of you have an idea for a character that could whoop Falin's ass feel free to PM me about it.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(No worries, I'll see what I can come up with. If any of you have an idea for a character that could whoop Falin's ass feel free to PM me about it.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(I found a pic of what Dovah-Aar should look like picture)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(Dovahthur's death will involve all of the Immortals working together, though.)

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(Dovahthur's death will involve all of the Immortals working together, though.)

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(Very, ehrm, pleasant.)

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(Very, ehrm, pleasant.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(I know!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

(I know!)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"Makor!" Falin ran to his side, dodging the rubble. She examined his wounds. "Sorry about this . . . but those joints need put back." A swift twist and sharp yank for each arm and the shoulders were back into their joints. "You shouldn't use your arms right now. Just rest. I'll get something for the pain and worry about keeping watch."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

"Makor!" Falin ran to his side, dodging the rubble. She examined his wounds. "Sorry about this . . . but those joints need put back." A swift twist and sharp yank for each arm and the shoulders were back into their joints. "You shouldn't use your arms right now. Just rest. I'll get something for the pain and worry about keeping watch."

roastedZork
August 26, 2015

I really have no idea what to do at this point.

by roastedZork
August 26, 2015

I really have no idea what to do at this point.

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(Well, I actually had a scrapped idea long ago, about Dovahthur and a Spectral Demon under his control. I can bring it back, so Zork can actually do something. If you want.)

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

(Well, I actually had a scrapped idea long ago, about Dovahthur and a Spectral Demon under his control. I can bring it back, so Zork can actually do something. If you want.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.