Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Night came, and the Wanderers set up camp. Saedith lit a fire, 'What is your history? 'Tis best to know each other, so we can trust one another.'

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Night came, and the Wanderers set up camp. Saedith lit a fire, 'What is your history? 'Tis best to know each other, so we can trust one another.'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"Well my family seems simple but it is very complicated. . .My mother was an elf, my father a human. I'm sure you know how I'm a half-elf. But anyways, I was trained by my father who was a knight. He taught me how to use many kind of weapons mostly swords and thus I got better in swordsmanship. I eventually set out to go travel, but not long after when I came back 8 years later my family was dead. . .my sister...my parents" Beledroth paused for a moment remembering what he saw "I've been travelling ever since, rarely do I go to  my own home"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

"Well my family seems simple but it is very complicated. . .My mother was an elf, my father a human. I'm sure you know how I'm a half-elf. But anyways, I was trained by my father who was a knight. He taught me how to use many kind of weapons mostly swords and thus I got better in swordsmanship. I eventually set out to go travel, but not long after when I came back 8 years later my family was dead. . .my sister...my parents" Beledroth paused for a moment remembering what he saw "I've been travelling ever since, rarely do I go to  my own home"

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Ullan is eating an apple, cutting an apple with a steel dagger, eating off of the dagger.

He snorts before telling his story "I grew up a real Dwarf, my father a black smith, he was a former soldier in the Mohakam army meaning he knew his way around a sword, my mother, was an innkeeper, she didn't know much, but she was wise. When I was about twenty, I left without a trace, my father and mother stopped at nothing to find me, I thought it was for the best to leave," Ullan pauses "My father was later slain by a group of bandits, I was a blacksmith, then I needed more money, so I became a mercenary, I retired." He pauses again. "I was framed for the death of an officer. I hunted criminal, now I am a criminal."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Ullan is eating an apple, cutting an apple with a steel dagger, eating off of the dagger.

He snorts before telling his story "I grew up a real Dwarf, my father a black smith, he was a former soldier in the Mohakam army meaning he knew his way around a sword, my mother, was an innkeeper, she didn't know much, but she was wise. When I was about twenty, I left without a trace, my father and mother stopped at nothing to find me, I thought it was for the best to leave," Ullan pauses "My father was later slain by a group of bandits, I was a blacksmith, then I needed more money, so I became a mercenary, I retired." He pauses again. "I was framed for the death of an officer. I hunted criminal, now I am a criminal."

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Geralt stared into the fire, 'A witcher had saved my father, a man I never really knew; I don't know my mother either. My father offered the witcher anything in return. He asked for his unborn child: me. When I turned five, the witcher arrived, and took me, despite my parents' protest. I went through intense training. Once my training was complete, I lived my life slaying monsters. And here I am.'

Saedith paused for a moment, before quietly speaking, 'I used to spend my days studying, reading or just improving my magic. Life was good then. Peaceful, with a loving wife, a beautiful son. Everything was perfect. Decades have passed, and my boy was now a grown elf. He was killed by humans, puritanical bastards, "cleansing" what they thought to be a cursed race; elves are looked down upon by all. I came home once, after a trip to collect alchemy ingredients, when I found my home to be empty. I called for my wife. And called--' His voice broke, '--until I found her, on the bed. She was beaten to death with a club. The blood was fresh, the body still warm. She was spat upon; the spit still wet and visible. I hunted the killers down, killed them and hung their bodies on a tree next to my home as warning. I travelled, never able to find a place to settle, then I met Geralt. He needed help, and I needed purpose. And now we continue to the hunt monsters, cleansing the world of this filth.'

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Geralt stared into the fire, 'A witcher had saved my father, a man I never really knew; I don't know my mother either. My father offered the witcher anything in return. He asked for his unborn child: me. When I turned five, the witcher arrived, and took me, despite my parents' protest. I went through intense training. Once my training was complete, I lived my life slaying monsters. And here I am.'

Saedith paused for a moment, before quietly speaking, 'I used to spend my days studying, reading or just improving my magic. Life was good then. Peaceful, with a loving wife, a beautiful son. Everything was perfect. Decades have passed, and my boy was now a grown elf. He was killed by humans, puritanical bastards, "cleansing" what they thought to be a cursed race; elves are looked down upon by all. I came home once, after a trip to collect alchemy ingredients, when I found my home to be empty. I called for my wife. And called--' His voice broke, '--until I found her, on the bed. She was beaten to death with a club. The blood was fresh, the body still warm. She was spat upon; the spit still wet and visible. I hunted the killers down, killed them and hung their bodies on a tree next to my home as warning. I travelled, never able to find a place to settle, then I met Geralt. He needed help, and I needed purpose. And now we continue to the hunt monsters, cleansing the world of this filth.'

Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

The witcher turned to Cindrion, 'Well? What of your story? What brings you to hunt bandits? That was what you were doing, correct?'

by Emperor of Man
November 6, 2015

The witcher turned to Cindrion, 'Well? What of your story? What brings you to hunt bandits? That was what you were doing, correct?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"Yeah," the elf muttered, focusing only on the fire in front of him. His amber eyes grew distant the more he thought on past events. "I was tracking down bandits. About all I'm worth." He slid a whetstone along his blade. Even in the dark of night the silver sword still gleamed. "After all, we elves are just filth that needs to be 'cleansed' from the world." The sound of the whetstone on silver grew, emphasizing the increased force he was using.

Cindrion's expression darkened, "Men came through and killed nearly everyone in the settlement I lived on. Me and the rest of the kids were kept as slaves." The grinding stopped and he gazed down at the curved sword. "Me and a few others managed to escape. But after everything killing was the only thing we knew. Only thing we were good for. What better than to send some worthless elf to risk his life instead of your fellow human?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 6, 2015

"Yeah," the elf muttered, focusing only on the fire in front of him. His amber eyes grew distant the more he thought on past events. "I was tracking down bandits. About all I'm worth." He slid a whetstone along his blade. Even in the dark of night the silver sword still gleamed. "After all, we elves are just filth that needs to be 'cleansed' from the world." The sound of the whetstone on silver grew, emphasizing the increased force he was using.

Cindrion's expression darkened, "Men came through and killed nearly everyone in the settlement I lived on. Me and the rest of the kids were kept as slaves." The grinding stopped and he gazed down at the curved sword. "Me and a few others managed to escape. But after everything killing was the only thing we knew. Only thing we were good for. What better than to send some worthless elf to risk his life instead of your fellow human?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Half-Elves aren't treated that well either, humans still see us as elves even though we are part human aswell. . .it is stupid" said Beledroth looking in the fire with his unusual brownish eyes.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 6, 2015

"Half-Elves aren't treated that well either, humans still see us as elves even though we are part human aswell. . .it is stupid" said Beledroth looking in the fire with his unusual brownish eyes.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(*Elves)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 6, 2015

(*Elves)

Emperor of Man
November 10, 2015

The Wanderers fall asleep and awake early in the morning. They continued their journey to the Cave of the Wild Hunt.

by Emperor of Man
November 10, 2015

The Wanderers fall asleep and awake early in the morning. They continued their journey to the Cave of the Wild Hunt.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.