Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015

Suddenly, a two armed guards run up to Ulllan "You have commited crimes against Mahakam and her people, what say you in your defense?" Ullan looks and starts to run, they throw rope at his legs and drag him to horse. They knock him out.

LATER

The guards splash water on to Ullan's face, "We're here, get up, Dwarf." Ullan does as he's told and gets up, he looks around Prison? 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015

Suddenly, a two armed guards run up to Ulllan "You have commited crimes against Mahakam and her people, what say you in your defense?" Ullan looks and starts to run, they throw rope at his legs and drag him to horse. They knock him out.

LATER

The guards splash water on to Ullan's face, "We're here, get up, Dwarf." Ullan does as he's told and gets up, he looks around Prison? 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
Beledroth was out in a forest, there was some fog but he managed. (I'm thinking of catching up to Struns character)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
Beledroth was out in a forest, there was some fog but he managed. (I'm thinking of catching up to Struns character)

Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

'Where is this son of a bitch?' Saedith muttered.

A woman in robes walks in from behind, as if to answer his question, 'I believe "daughter" is the correct term.'

Geralt and the elf turn, pointing sword or spell at the woman. She cast a quick trap spell. The witcher asks, 'What do you want?'

'What do I want? I want you dead!' She growls, 'You witcher slay precious monsters! I preserve them! Those poor beasts only wish to feed!'

'And in turn, they feed Chaos!' Saedith interrupts.

The witcher quickly uses the Igni Sign, spewing a river of fire. The woman stumbled back, and the duo ran.

'Pah! The dragon will slay you, if I do not!'

The elf almost trips 'Did she just--'

'It appears so.' Garelt then whistles, as sharp, loud whistle. Their horses from a nearby stream run over to them. The adventerers mounted. 'We ride to Novigard.'

Ulluan is sitting in a carriage, and wakes up. 'Hm? Wait. This isn't Mahakam!'

The guard looks back, 'The king in Redania wants you. He paid our king quite a few Orens. Don't worry, we'll stop at Novigard to rest. It'll be your last peaceful sleep.'

'What? How many time have I told you?! I'm innocent!'

The guard laughs, 'That's what they all say.'

by Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

'Where is this son of a bitch?' Saedith muttered.

A woman in robes walks in from behind, as if to answer his question, 'I believe "daughter" is the correct term.'

Geralt and the elf turn, pointing sword or spell at the woman. She cast a quick trap spell. The witcher asks, 'What do you want?'

'What do I want? I want you dead!' She growls, 'You witcher slay precious monsters! I preserve them! Those poor beasts only wish to feed!'

'And in turn, they feed Chaos!' Saedith interrupts.

The witcher quickly uses the Igni Sign, spewing a river of fire. The woman stumbled back, and the duo ran.

'Pah! The dragon will slay you, if I do not!'

The elf almost trips 'Did she just--'

'It appears so.' Garelt then whistles, as sharp, loud whistle. Their horses from a nearby stream run over to them. The adventerers mounted. 'We ride to Novigard.'

Ulluan is sitting in a carriage, and wakes up. 'Hm? Wait. This isn't Mahakam!'

The guard looks back, 'The king in Redania wants you. He paid our king quite a few Orens. Don't worry, we'll stop at Novigard to rest. It'll be your last peaceful sleep.'

'What? How many time have I told you?! I'm innocent!'

The guard laughs, 'That's what they all say.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 31, 2015

Cindrion made his way down the wooded path. The air was damp and the smell of rotting leaves hung heavy. There had been rumors that there had been heavy bandit activity down near Novigard. Just the kind of work he was looking for. Sighing, he took a drink of cool water from his waterskin.

"Alright," A low voice called out, "Get off the horse and hand over your Orens." A man, clearly a bandit, emerged from the underbrush brandishing a spear.

The elf tilted his head slightly, a smirk played across his thin lips. "And what if I don't?"

"Then we kill you," another bandit called. This one carried a war axe, its blade weathered and chipped.

"Oh?" Cindrion couldn't help but chuckle as he dismounted his horse. "I'm terrified, truely."

The Spearman yelled and charged, looking to run the arrogant elf through with his spear. A sharp snap and a cry of pain is heard as the sharp blades of a lamia tear into the Spearman's arm. Seizing his spear, Cindrion wrenched it from his grasp and tossed it aside.

"Pathetic, really."

"You little shit!" The axe wielder growled as he ran at them.

Snorting, Cindrion tore the lamia free from the other bandit's arm. Blood now pouring from the wounds. In a quick motion the whip coils around the axe wielder's throat and brings him to the ground. "I'm doing you a favor," he said, drawing his sword as he stalked towards the wounded bandits. "You don't stand much of a chance out here." In a few swings, the life fades from their eyes. Blood soaked the ground while Cindrion cleaned his weapons. "If the bandits in Novigard are like them, then the guards really should get their act together."

Climbing back on his horse, he continued down the road.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 31, 2015

Cindrion made his way down the wooded path. The air was damp and the smell of rotting leaves hung heavy. There had been rumors that there had been heavy bandit activity down near Novigard. Just the kind of work he was looking for. Sighing, he took a drink of cool water from his waterskin.

"Alright," A low voice called out, "Get off the horse and hand over your Orens." A man, clearly a bandit, emerged from the underbrush brandishing a spear.

The elf tilted his head slightly, a smirk played across his thin lips. "And what if I don't?"

"Then we kill you," another bandit called. This one carried a war axe, its blade weathered and chipped.

"Oh?" Cindrion couldn't help but chuckle as he dismounted his horse. "I'm terrified, truely."

The Spearman yelled and charged, looking to run the arrogant elf through with his spear. A sharp snap and a cry of pain is heard as the sharp blades of a lamia tear into the Spearman's arm. Seizing his spear, Cindrion wrenched it from his grasp and tossed it aside.

"Pathetic, really."

"You little shit!" The axe wielder growled as he ran at them.

Snorting, Cindrion tore the lamia free from the other bandit's arm. Blood now pouring from the wounds. In a quick motion the whip coils around the axe wielder's throat and brings him to the ground. "I'm doing you a favor," he said, drawing his sword as he stalked towards the wounded bandits. "You don't stand much of a chance out here." In a few swings, the life fades from their eyes. Blood soaked the ground while Cindrion cleaned his weapons. "If the bandits in Novigard are like them, then the guards really should get their act together."

Climbing back on his horse, he continued down the road.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

"Hmmm....I should consider making my way to Novigard" Beledroth bought a horse from the tavern he was at and he rode away not even looking back

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015

"Hmmm....I should consider making my way to Novigard" Beledroth bought a horse from the tavern he was at and he rode away not even looking back

Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015
Saedith and Gerald reached Novigard in about three days.
There they saw a group of dwarven guards.
by Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015
Saedith and Gerald reached Novigard in about three days.

There they saw a group of dwarven guards.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
Beledroth was so close too Novigard only about a half a day until he was there "I forgot how much I enjoyed riding on 3 day trips, I have only stopped once bur I'll be there soon"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
Beledroth was so close too Novigard only about a half a day until he was there "I forgot how much I enjoyed riding on 3 day trips, I have only stopped once bur I'll be there soon"

Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

Garelt leapt off of his horse.

Saedith whispered, 'Wait. We shouldn't get involved.'

'I know this dwarf. He's a mercenary. Witchers hunt monsters, mercenaries hunt humans. Our problem is a human.'

The elf sighed, 'You know we don't trust mercenaries. Remember last time?'

The witcher shook his head. 'He's former mercenary.'

Saedith scoffed, 'If he does anything, you're getting the blame.'

'Agreed.'

by Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

Garelt leapt off of his horse.

Saedith whispered, 'Wait. We shouldn't get involved.'

'I know this dwarf. He's a mercenary. Witchers hunt monsters, mercenaries hunt humans. Our problem is a human.'

The elf sighed, 'You know we don't trust mercenaries. Remember last time?'

The witcher shook his head. 'He's former mercenary.'

Saedith scoffed, 'If he does anything, you're getting the blame.'

'Agreed.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Cindrion emerged into a clearing. The warmth of the sun was refreshing after traveling mainly in the shade for the past few days. He was only roughly an hour outside of Novigard now, and quite frankly, he couldn't wait to relax in a tavern. Work can wait. A strong drink and some rest comes first. With a slight tap, his horse moved from its canter into a trot. He could already see Novigard on the horizon.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Cindrion emerged into a clearing. The warmth of the sun was refreshing after traveling mainly in the shade for the past few days. He was only roughly an hour outside of Novigard now, and quite frankly, he couldn't wait to relax in a tavern. Work can wait. A strong drink and some rest comes first. With a slight tap, his horse moved from its canter into a trot. He could already see Novigard on the horizon.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Beledroth was riding when he saw someone (Cindrion) he made his horse yeild "Well hello there traveller, you heading to Novigard?" asked Beledroth
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
Beledroth was riding when he saw someone (Cindrion) he made his horse yeild "Well hello there traveller, you heading to Novigard?" asked Beledroth

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

He tensed as he heard hoofalls approching him from behind. Slowly he moved his hand to his sword, the worn leather grasping the hilt. When questioned by the traveler, he only glances at him. Piercing amber eyes gozing from under his hood. "What's it matter to you, kid?" His hand remained on the hilt of his weapon.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

He tensed as he heard hoofalls approching him from behind. Slowly he moved his hand to his sword, the worn leather grasping the hilt. When questioned by the traveler, he only glances at him. Piercing amber eyes gozing from under his hood. "What's it matter to you, kid?" His hand remained on the hilt of his weapon.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
"No need for weapons, I mean no harm." explained Beledroth as he got off his horse
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
"No need for weapons, I mean no harm." explained Beledroth as he got off his horse

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

The elf's frown deepened as he watched the man dismount. Pulling on the reigns of his horse, he slowed to a stop. It would be foolish to keep his back to the stranger. The black horse snorted in protest, stamping the soft ground.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

The elf's frown deepened as he watched the man dismount. Pulling on the reigns of his horse, he slowed to a stop. It would be foolish to keep his back to the stranger. The black horse snorted in protest, stamping the soft ground.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

"If you do not trust me I will reveal my weapons and prove that I mean no harm" Said Beledroth as he showed that he was carrying a sword, 2 daggers, 5 throwing knives, and 3 smoke bombs. "Do you believe me now?" Asked Beledroth seeming a bit irritated that he had to reveal all his weapons just to gain someones trust "Name's Beledroth, and you?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

"If you do not trust me I will reveal my weapons and prove that I mean no harm" Said Beledroth as he showed that he was carrying a sword, 2 daggers, 5 throwing knives, and 3 smoke bombs. "Do you believe me now?" Asked Beledroth seeming a bit irritated that he had to reveal all his weapons just to gain someones trust "Name's Beledroth, and you?" 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.