A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Rules:

1. No OOC (out of character) talk at all. I will send you a group chat for that.
  2. I have total control of everything
  3. You MUST be dedicated.
  4. No plot changing, no matter how little. I decide whether the changes of your character are valid or not.
  5. It is recommended you learn basic lore; use the wiki. Please note this is an AU so that means that a tiny bit of history will be changed to fit my needs.
  6. You MUST use proper grammar. Small accidents are fine, as long as you fix them. I want to have a literate thread. If you don't speak English as a first language please say so.
  7. This is a PURE Witcher thread.
  8. I control Garelt, the only Witcher allowed.
  9. Use the skelly I use. Things mark (O) are optional
  10. Keep Sexuality to a Minimum
  11. If you do not follow these rules, I will kindly ask you to change the post, or you will be reported.

PLOT: The first Golden Dragon has been seen, despite existing only in legend. A group of Bandits stole its treasure horde and now its vengeful ire is set upon all mortals. A group of warriors, sorcerers and a Witcher quest to defeat it.

(This takes place a little before the novel Sword of Destiny; year not specified. NOTE: This takes place in the of Ellander, Temeria,  Mahakam, Temeria and Novigard, Redania.)

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Rules:

1. No OOC (out of character) talk at all. I will send you a group chat for that.
  2. I have total control of everything
  3. You MUST be dedicated.
  4. No plot changing, no matter how little. I decide whether the changes of your character are valid or not.
  5. It is recommended you learn basic lore; use the wiki. Please note this is an AU so that means that a tiny bit of history will be changed to fit my needs.
  6. You MUST use proper grammar. Small accidents are fine, as long as you fix them. I want to have a literate thread. If you don't speak English as a first language please say so.
  7. This is a PURE Witcher thread.
  8. I control Garelt, the only Witcher allowed.
  9. Use the skelly I use. Things mark (O) are optional
  10. Keep Sexuality to a Minimum
  11. If you do not follow these rules, I will kindly ask you to change the post, or you will be reported.

PLOT: The first Golden Dragon has been seen, despite existing only in legend. A group of Bandits stole its treasure horde and now its vengeful ire is set upon all mortals. A group of warriors, sorcerers and a Witcher quest to defeat it.

(This takes place a little before the novel Sword of Destiny; year not specified. NOTE: This takes place in the of Ellander, Temeria,  Mahakam, Temeria and Novigard, Redania.)

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

(Don't post yet. I just created this so I don't forget the idea. After "Blood of Gods" is completed this thread will begin.)

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

(Don't post yet. I just created this so I don't forget the idea. After "Blood of Gods" is completed this thread will begin.)

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Name: Geralt of Rivia

Race: Human

Age (O): Unknown

Armour: Witcher Armour (LINK)

Appearance: In above link ^

Weapon/s (Weapon Type): Aerondight (Silver Sword) and Beann'shie (Steel Sword)

History: Geralt is the son of the sorceress, Visenna and, presumably, the warrior, Korin. Shortly after his birth, Geralt was taken by his mother to the Wolf School, the Kaer Morhen stronghold. There, Geralt was trained and made to be a Witcher. He survived the many ravaging mutations required to grant Witchers their abilities, and passed the Trial of the Grasses, Geralt's training and physical modifications afford him superhuman physical and mental abilities, including heightened reflexes, increased speed, great strength and enhanced hearing.

Due to his excellent success in training, Geralt was selected for additional mutation experiments. He is the only Witcher to have survived these experiments. His stark white hair is a side effect of these additional mutations. After finishing His Witcher training, Geralt embarked into the world on a horse named Roach, a name he would bestow on every one of his later horses. Thus, he became a monster slayer for hire.

At one point, Geralt demanded the unborn child of princess Pavetta and her husband Duny as a reward for his services. The child was born a girl, and Geralt refused her. However, fate caused Geralt and the girl, Cirilla, to cross paths three times. Eventually, Geralt took the girl as his ward, following the death of her grandmother, Queen Calanthe. Now, he loves her as his own daughter.

Misc 1 (O): Excellent Sword Fighter and Magic User

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Saedith

Race: Aen Seidhe (Elf)

Age (O): 427 years (57 if human)

Armour: Priest Robes (Left; Customized to match Elven Style)

Appearance: Sea-green eyes, dark brown hair (w/ grayish-brown highlights).

Weapon/s (Weapon type): Naevde Seidhe (Silver Sword)

History: Saedith has a mysterious past. But has worked with Geralt for a long time before.*

Misc 1 (O): Very good with magic and alchemy.

Misc 2 (O): Competant with a sword.

*Work in progress

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Name: Geralt of Rivia

Race: Human

Age (O): Unknown

Armour: Witcher Armour (LINK)

Appearance: In above link ^

Weapon/s (Weapon Type): Aerondight (Silver Sword) and Beann'shie (Steel Sword)

History: Geralt is the son of the sorceress, Visenna and, presumably, the warrior, Korin. Shortly after his birth, Geralt was taken by his mother to the Wolf School, the Kaer Morhen stronghold. There, Geralt was trained and made to be a Witcher. He survived the many ravaging mutations required to grant Witchers their abilities, and passed the Trial of the Grasses, Geralt's training and physical modifications afford him superhuman physical and mental abilities, including heightened reflexes, increased speed, great strength and enhanced hearing.

Due to his excellent success in training, Geralt was selected for additional mutation experiments. He is the only Witcher to have survived these experiments. His stark white hair is a side effect of these additional mutations. After finishing His Witcher training, Geralt embarked into the world on a horse named Roach, a name he would bestow on every one of his later horses. Thus, he became a monster slayer for hire.

At one point, Geralt demanded the unborn child of princess Pavetta and her husband Duny as a reward for his services. The child was born a girl, and Geralt refused her. However, fate caused Geralt and the girl, Cirilla, to cross paths three times. Eventually, Geralt took the girl as his ward, following the death of her grandmother, Queen Calanthe. Now, he loves her as his own daughter.

Misc 1 (O): Excellent Sword Fighter and Magic User

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Saedith

Race: Aen Seidhe (Elf)

Age (O): 427 years (57 if human)

Armour: Priest Robes (Left; Customized to match Elven Style)

Appearance: Sea-green eyes, dark brown hair (w/ grayish-brown highlights).

Weapon/s (Weapon type): Naevde Seidhe (Silver Sword)

History: Saedith has a mysterious past. But has worked with Geralt for a long time before.*

Misc 1 (O): Very good with magic and alchemy.

Misc 2 (O): Competant with a sword.

*Work in progress

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

(Copy of my RP) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

(Copy of my RP) 

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

No OOC (out of character) talk at all. I will send you a group chat for that.

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

No OOC (out of character) talk at all. I will send you a group chat for that.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

Name: Cindrion

Race: Aen Seidhe (Elf)

Armor: Elven Armor

Appearance: Amber eyes, Long black hair that's pulled back

History: Work in progress

Weapons: Moonblade and Lamia (A kind of spiked whip)

Misc 1: Can be very cruel in battle and enjoys a fight

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

Name: Cindrion

Race: Aen Seidhe (Elf)

Armor: Elven Armor

Appearance: Amber eyes, Long black hair that's pulled back

History: Work in progress

Weapons: Moonblade and Lamia (A kind of spiked whip)

Misc 1: Can be very cruel in battle and enjoys a fight

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Name: Ullan 

Race: Dwarf

Weapon/Shield: Balmur (sword), Gwypher (shield) 

Armor: 

Description: Ullan has a long, black beard. Tattoos litter Ullan's body, all showing what he fights for, and what his passions are. As for his hairstyle, he has a pony-tail that are cut on the edges (something like this: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1703255!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970) /vikings27tvf-2-web.jpg) His eyes are a brown.

Misc 1: Ullan does anything to get into fight, even when it doesn't make sense.

Misc 2: Ullan is a master sword smith and is very skilled in the art of a sword

Misc 3: Ullan keeps his gold close, his mead closer. (If you are to describe Ullan, use Misc 3)

Misc 4: Former mercenary.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Name: Ullan 

Race: Dwarf

Weapon/Shield: Balmur (sword), Gwypher (shield) 

Armor: 

Description: Ullan has a long, black beard. Tattoos litter Ullan's body, all showing what he fights for, and what his passions are. As for his hairstyle, he has a pony-tail that are cut on the edges (something like this: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1703255!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970) /vikings27tvf-2-web.jpg) His eyes are a brown.

Misc 1: Ullan does anything to get into fight, even when it doesn't make sense.

Misc 2: Ullan is a master sword smith and is very skilled in the art of a sword

Misc 3: Ullan keeps his gold close, his mead closer. (If you are to describe Ullan, use Misc 3)

Misc 4: Former mercenary.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Name: Beledroth

Race: Half-Elf (part elf, part human)

Armor/Appearence: Draug Armor, with the sleeves and hood taken off (too fit the shape of the chainmail in the pic below) also has the chainmail (in the pic) underneath of his draug armor.

Weapons: (sword in the pic ^)

History: (Working progress)

Misc 1: Decent with magic

Misc 2: Great with swordsmanship 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Name: Beledroth

Race: Half-Elf (part elf, part human)

Armor/Appearence: Draug Armor, with the sleeves and hood taken off (too fit the shape of the chainmail in the pic below) also has the chainmail (in the pic) underneath of his draug armor.

Weapons: (sword in the pic ^)

History: (Working progress)

Misc 1: Decent with magic

Misc 2: Great with swordsmanship 

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Once we were many. Now we are few. Hunters; killers of the world's filth. Witchers, the ultimate killing machine. Among us, a legend, the one they call Geralt of Rivia, the White Wolf . . .

Across a beaten path, Geralt bend down. Saedith stood erect, staring off into the distance.

The witcher picked up scorched entrails. Human entrails.

'The Dragon was here.'

The Elf chuckled, 'I remember a certain Witcher saying, "I don't kill dragons, in spite of the fact they no doubt represent Chaos." '

'This is different, Saedith. This is personal.'

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Once we were many. Now we are few. Hunters; killers of the world's filth. Witchers, the ultimate killing machine. Among us, a legend, the one they call Geralt of Rivia, the White Wolf . . .

Across a beaten path, Geralt bend down. Saedith stood erect, staring off into the distance.

The witcher picked up scorched entrails. Human entrails.

'The Dragon was here.'

The Elf chuckled, 'I remember a certain Witcher saying, "I don't kill dragons, in spite of the fact they no doubt represent Chaos." '

'This is different, Saedith. This is personal.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Ullan woke up from his slumber, his vision was blurred, it appears as if Dwarves and men lay on the floor, he scratched his eyes. Ullan was in the tavern, a tankard of mead was in front of him. A man walked in, and drops a coin purse "Your money." Ullan swiftly gets up and leaves the tavern. 

An insane man runs in front of Ullan "Garelt of Rivia! Slayer of beasts, our Lord and Savior!" Ullan stares at the man 

"Fuck off, mate." The Witcher, a savior? I've heard different. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Ullan woke up from his slumber, his vision was blurred, it appears as if Dwarves and men lay on the floor, he scratched his eyes. Ullan was in the tavern, a tankard of mead was in front of him. A man walked in, and drops a coin purse "Your money." Ullan swiftly gets up and leaves the tavern. 

An insane man runs in front of Ullan "Garelt of Rivia! Slayer of beasts, our Lord and Savior!" Ullan stares at the man 

"Fuck off, mate." The Witcher, a savior? I've heard different. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Beledroth opened the doors into the Tavern and asked for the bottle of their strongest drink, he sat down not realizing there was a Dwarf next to him "Oh, sorry didn't see you there. Mind telling me why you're here?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Beledroth opened the doors into the Tavern and asked for the bottle of their strongest drink, he sat down not realizing there was a Dwarf next to him "Oh, sorry didn't see you there. Mind telling me why you're here?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

(*to, I already left)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

(*to, I already left)

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Garelt stood back up, the duo walked toward a dark forest. The bark was glistening. It was recently burned.

Saedith flicked his wrist, blue and red sparks danced on his fingers. The Witcher drew his Silver blade, still keeping his hand on his Steel one.

The Elf stared at him. 'You do realize that if it is the Dragon, the sword will be useless.'

He nodded, 'I know. But it could be something else. You never know.'

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Garelt stood back up, the duo walked toward a dark forest. The bark was glistening. It was recently burned.

Saedith flicked his wrist, blue and red sparks danced on his fingers. The Witcher drew his Silver blade, still keeping his hand on his Steel one.

The Elf stared at him. 'You do realize that if it is the Dragon, the sword will be useless.'

He nodded, 'I know. But it could be something else. You never know.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015

Ullan is stumbling as he mutters curse words.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 31, 2015

Ullan is stumbling as he mutters curse words.

Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

As the duo walks into the burning wood, a Fire Elemental leaps out.

Geralt smirks, 'See? Told you.'

Saedith flicks his fingers, the red and blue electricity twirls and engulfs the Elemental. 'Save it.'

Geralt cast Northern Wind. The Golem was instantly frozen. The Witcher proceeded to slash at the large beast. The spell wore off. The large beast swung its arm at him. The flickering bark splintered, and the fire spread to more trees. The towering topiary toppled in front of the Elf and the Witcher.

Saedith drew his Silver sword and slashed at the Elemental's legs. It dropped to one knee. Geralt sprinted and jumped two whole metres into the air. The blade plunges into its eye and sticks out of the back of the neck.

It stumbles around, and the Elf swings at the Golem's right leg. It drops.

Geralt sheathed his Silver blade and drew the Steel. 'Someone summoned it.'

Saedith nods and snaps his wrist. He pointed two of his fingers forward, watching an electrical bolt chase the other. 'Then let's kill the shitbag.'

by Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

As the duo walks into the burning wood, a Fire Elemental leaps out.

Geralt smirks, 'See? Told you.'

Saedith flicks his fingers, the red and blue electricity twirls and engulfs the Elemental. 'Save it.'

Geralt cast Northern Wind. The Golem was instantly frozen. The Witcher proceeded to slash at the large beast. The spell wore off. The large beast swung its arm at him. The flickering bark splintered, and the fire spread to more trees. The towering topiary toppled in front of the Elf and the Witcher.

Saedith drew his Silver sword and slashed at the Elemental's legs. It dropped to one knee. Geralt sprinted and jumped two whole metres into the air. The blade plunges into its eye and sticks out of the back of the neck.

It stumbles around, and the Elf swings at the Golem's right leg. It drops.

Geralt sheathed his Silver blade and drew the Steel. 'Someone summoned it.'

Saedith nods and snaps his wrist. He pointed two of his fingers forward, watching an electrical bolt chase the other. 'Then let's kill the shitbag.'

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.