Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Cindrion motioned with his sword. "Come on, let's get you out of here before any more of these things decide to show up." He cut down a Ghoul that had lunged at a young girl.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Cindrion motioned with his sword. "Come on, let's get you out of here before any more of these things decide to show up." He cut down a Ghoul that had lunged at a young girl.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan tackles one as he stabs it twice in the chest. He then turns around headbutts a nearby ghoul, then cuts its head clean off.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan tackles one as he stabs it twice in the chest. He then turns around headbutts a nearby ghoul, then cuts its head clean off.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Evacuate the people!' Geralt shouted as he used the Aard sign. A telekinetic wave tossed the monsters ten metres back. 

"Well I said I would help...Fine!" yelled Beledroth as he started to evacuate the peasents still on horse back. "Get out of here! Quick head southeast!" Shouted Beledroth

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Evacuate the people!' Geralt shouted as he used the Aard sign. A telekinetic wave tossed the monsters ten metres back. 

"Well I said I would help...Fine!" yelled Beledroth as he started to evacuate the peasents still on horse back. "Get out of here! Quick head southeast!" Shouted Beledroth

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Saedith leaps onto the back of the Royal Wyvern, stabbing it multiple times in the neck with Naevde Seidhe. The lizard shook its head, in an attempt to get the elf off of it, but lost too much blood. It dropped to the ground, its corpse limp.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Saedith leaps onto the back of the Royal Wyvern, stabbing it multiple times in the neck with Naevde Seidhe. The lizard shook its head, in an attempt to get the elf off of it, but lost too much blood. It dropped to the ground, its corpse limp.

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

SCENARIO: A large group of Royal Griffins and Royal Wyverns attack. The Wanderers must fend them off.

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

SCENARIO: A large group of Royal Griffins and Royal Wyverns attack. The Wanderers must fend them off.

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

Six Royal Griffins and five Royal Wyverns attack the peasants. Saedith kills one last Ghoul before turning to the flying monsters.

Geralt scoffed, 'Oh, come on!'

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

Six Royal Griffins and five Royal Wyverns attack the peasants. Saedith kills one last Ghoul before turning to the flying monsters.

Geralt scoffed, 'Oh, come on!'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

"Shit!" Ullan runs towards one Griffin.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 4, 2015

"Shit!" Ullan runs towards one Griffin.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Perfect! Now we got Griffins..." he rolled his eyes as he charged at a griffon with his steel sword unsheathed. He stabbed it in the side as hard and deep as he could hoping to maybe make it bleed out. He forced his horse to turn around, despite how frightened it was, he charged at it again.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"Perfect! Now we got Griffins..." he rolled his eyes as he charged at a griffon with his steel sword unsheathed. He stabbed it in the side as hard and deep as he could hoping to maybe make it bleed out. He forced his horse to turn around, despite how frightened it was, he charged at it again.

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

The steel sword almost bends, a few pieces chipping off.

Saedith slashed Naevde Seidhe against a Wyvern, injuring its wing.

'Do you know any magic? Steel can't harm these creatures.'

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015

The steel sword almost bends, a few pieces chipping off.

Saedith slashed Naevde Seidhe against a Wyvern, injuring its wing.

'Do you know any magic? Steel can't harm these creatures.'

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"I know enough, but I don't know how much of use it'll be!" explained Beledroth

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

"I know enough, but I don't know how much of use it'll be!" explained Beledroth

Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Beledroth sheathed his sword as he raised his hand at the griffon, "Piorun kulisty!" He threw a lightning ball at the Griffon as it roared in pain. "Does that seem decent for you?" said Beledroth 

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 4, 2015

Beledroth sheathed his sword as he raised his hand at the griffon, "Piorun kulisty!" He threw a lightning ball at the Griffon as it roared in pain. "Does that seem decent for you?" said Beledroth 

Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Saedith tied all the Wyverns and Griffins together with a quick Fiery Network spell.

'Ognista sieć!He slashed at the tethered monsters, killing one. 'Help me! Before they escape!'

by Emperor of Man
November 5, 2015

Saedith tied all the Wyverns and Griffins together with a quick Fiery Network spell.

'Ognista sieć!He slashed at the tethered monsters, killing one. 'Help me! Before they escape!'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Making his horse veer to the side, Cindrion let out a yell as his silver blade cleaved off the wing of a griffin. "Damned things are more trouble than they're worth."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 5, 2015

Making his horse veer to the side, Cindrion let out a yell as his silver blade cleaved off the wing of a griffin. "Damned things are more trouble than they're worth."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Ullan runs towards a Wyvern before finishing the Griffin. He jumps onto its neck and and stabs it multiple times before the Wyvern throws Ullan off. The Wyvern roars in pain and anger "Common bitch!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 5, 2015

Ullan runs towards a Wyvern before finishing the Griffin. He jumps onto its neck and and stabs it multiple times before the Wyvern throws Ullan off. The Wyvern roars in pain and anger "Common bitch!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.