Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Cindrion snorted as he quickly looked over the equipment. "What, is someone after you or something?" His voice also carried the tone of annoyance. "Why else would you be in such a hurry to befriend a stranger on the road."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

Cindrion snorted as he quickly looked over the equipment. "What, is someone after you or something?" His voice also carried the tone of annoyance. "Why else would you be in such a hurry to befriend a stranger on the road."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Beledroth took the chance to choose his words carefully and not say something that will make the elf man hostile towards him. However he wouldn't have too lie because he had no need too, this elf seemed too be diffrent in some way. 

"Very well. I do not wish to go to Novigard alone, I saw you riding out here and thought it might be better to have another persons aid if I got attacked"

Explained Beledroth as he put his cloak back down, he made sure to stay near his horse incase something did go wrong or if the elf is not what he seems too be.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

Beledroth took the chance to choose his words carefully and not say something that will make the elf man hostile towards him. However he wouldn't have too lie because he had no need too, this elf seemed too be diffrent in some way. 

"Very well. I do not wish to go to Novigard alone, I saw you riding out here and thought it might be better to have another persons aid if I got attacked"

Explained Beledroth as he put his cloak back down, he made sure to stay near his horse incase something did go wrong or if the elf is not what he seems too be.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

"Is that so?" Cindrion gave the man another quick look over before urging his horse to turn back towards their destination. A cool breeze blew through the open field, carrying the scents from the wooded areas around them. "Fine. But if you try something it's your head."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

"Is that so?" Cindrion gave the man another quick look over before urging his horse to turn back towards their destination. A cool breeze blew through the open field, carrying the scents from the wooded areas around them. "Fine. But if you try something it's your head."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

'After meeting you I don't think I'd be the one too try something' Thought Beledroth as he grabbed the reins of his horse and pulled himself up onto it, he turned the horse towards Novigard and motioned it forward as it started to gallop "You coming!" he yelled back at the Elf

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015

'After meeting you I don't think I'd be the one too try something' Thought Beledroth as he grabbed the reins of his horse and pulled himself up onto it, he turned the horse towards Novigard and motioned it forward as it started to gallop "You coming!" he yelled back at the Elf

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

"Little brat," Cindrion muttered as he started back towards Novigard. "Doesn't want to travel alone but races off as soon as he's on his horse." The elf shook his head.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 1, 2015

"Little brat," Cindrion muttered as he started back towards Novigard. "Doesn't want to travel alone but races off as soon as he's on his horse." The elf shook his head.

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

Garelt and Saedith walked toward the guard. The witcher wiggled his fingers, preparing himself for the worst.

The captain of the guard walks up to the two wanderers. 'What are you doing here? Fuck off!'

The elf scoffs, Remember the spell. We want this to end quickly.

The witcher sighs, 'We would like to take the Dwarf off of your hands.'

The captain laughs, 'And why would you want this bastard?'

Saedith steps forward, 'He's a former mercenary, we could use his help. Former is better than presently, when it comes to mercenaries that is.'

The captain sighs, 'Come on boys, silence the crafty fuckers!'

Before anyone even has a chance to draw their weapon, Saedith aims his hand forward, and yells, 'Piorun kulisty!'

A ball of lightning flies into the captain of the guard who, in turn, is ripped countless bits of flesh. The dirt was soaked in red ichor. The other guards stagger back.

'He's a mage! Get out of here!' They look at Geralt, 'You can take him!'

The witcher unties the blood-soaked dwarf, 'Sorry for the mess.'

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

Garelt and Saedith walked toward the guard. The witcher wiggled his fingers, preparing himself for the worst.

The captain of the guard walks up to the two wanderers. 'What are you doing here? Fuck off!'

The elf scoffs, Remember the spell. We want this to end quickly.

The witcher sighs, 'We would like to take the Dwarf off of your hands.'

The captain laughs, 'And why would you want this bastard?'

Saedith steps forward, 'He's a former mercenary, we could use his help. Former is better than presently, when it comes to mercenaries that is.'

The captain sighs, 'Come on boys, silence the crafty fuckers!'

Before anyone even has a chance to draw their weapon, Saedith aims his hand forward, and yells, 'Piorun kulisty!'

A ball of lightning flies into the captain of the guard who, in turn, is ripped countless bits of flesh. The dirt was soaked in red ichor. The other guards stagger back.

'He's a mage! Get out of here!' They look at Geralt, 'You can take him!'

The witcher unties the blood-soaked dwarf, 'Sorry for the mess.'

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

The dwarf mercenary looks at the elf in amazement and fear "A mage!" He takes the dead captain's sword "Stay the fuck away from me!"

He turns to Garelt "And a witcher?!" He sheathes his sword and bows, "Ullan Hica, at your service."

He pauses "I still need money."

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

The dwarf mercenary looks at the elf in amazement and fear "A mage!" He takes the dead captain's sword "Stay the fuck away from me!"

He turns to Garelt "And a witcher?!" He sheathes his sword and bows, "Ullan Hica, at your service."

He pauses "I still need money."

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

Geralt sighs, 'Very well.'

Saedith plays around with a flame. 'Now what?'

'Now we wait.'

'For what?'

'Something to happen.'

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

Geralt sighs, 'Very well.'

Saedith plays around with a flame. 'Now what?'

'Now we wait.'

'For what?'

'Something to happen.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan jumps on a nearby horse and struggles "Stupid fucker." He grumbles and finally gets on, the saddle falls off, causing Ullan to fall off. "Shit!" He yells as birds fly out nearby trees.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan jumps on a nearby horse and struggles "Stupid fucker." He grumbles and finally gets on, the saddle falls off, causing Ullan to fall off. "Shit!" He yells as birds fly out nearby trees.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion siliently continued his trek towards Novigard. Cold amber eyes still watching the man that road ahead of him. While he hadn't done anything out of the ordinary, the elf still found him unusual. They had finally drawn close enough to see the small group gathered there. White hair? Don't see that very often.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion siliently continued his trek towards Novigard. Cold amber eyes still watching the man that road ahead of him. While he hadn't done anything out of the ordinary, the elf still found him unusual. They had finally drawn close enough to see the small group gathered there. White hair? Don't see that very often.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

'A Witcher....well mysell see what they're up too, but I'll wait for the elf to do something first' Thought Beledroth as he made his horse slow down and yeild a bit

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

'A Witcher....well mysell see what they're up too, but I'll wait for the elf to do something first' Thought Beledroth as he made his horse slow down and yeild a bit

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt taps on Saedith. They both look at a human and an elf walking in. They both look heavily armed.

The witcher looks to the elf, with a look saying, Ready?

The mage nods in reply and flicks his wrist. The blue and red electricity twirled around on the tips of his fingers.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt taps on Saedith. They both look at a human and an elf walking in. They both look heavily armed.

The witcher looks to the elf, with a look saying, Ready?

The mage nods in reply and flicks his wrist. The blue and red electricity twirled around on the tips of his fingers.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion frowned, pulling back on the reins of his horse. Is the white haired one a Witcher? I thought they died out. He could already tell they were tensing for a fight. Part of him wondered if it was a good or bad thing he had stowed his Lamia, hidden and well out of reach. "I'm not looking for a fight," he finally called out to the group. "At least, not with you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion frowned, pulling back on the reins of his horse. Is the white haired one a Witcher? I thought they died out. He could already tell they were tensing for a fight. Part of him wondered if it was a good or bad thing he had stowed his Lamia, hidden and well out of reach. "I'm not looking for a fight," he finally called out to the group. "At least, not with you."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

I guess I'll just let the elf do the talking thought Beledroth as made his horse come to a full halt, he looked down at the dwarf, witcher, and man. He said nothing, he just remained on his horse and let Cindrion do the talking for now.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

I guess I'll just let the elf do the talking thought Beledroth as made his horse come to a full halt, he looked down at the dwarf, witcher, and man. He said nothing, he just remained on his horse and let Cindrion do the talking for now.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan looked at the Half Elf "Who the fuck are you?" The horse runs off as Ullan starts to run about a meter "Stupid piece of shit can go and fuck itself."  

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan looked at the Half Elf "Who the fuck are you?" The horse runs off as Ullan starts to run about a meter "Stupid piece of shit can go and fuck itself."  

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.