Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

The elf stared at Beledroth's sword, ''I am Saedith. It is steel. Useless against what is to come.' He draws his own blade, 'Only silver can kill these bastards.'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

The elf stared at Beledroth's sword, ''I am Saedith. It is steel. Useless against what is to come.' He draws his own blade, 'Only silver can kill these bastards.'

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan looks at the Silver Sword with amazment "If only I can get some hands on some silver, I would be able to make a silver sword for myself."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan looks at the Silver Sword with amazment "If only I can get some hands on some silver, I would be able to make a silver sword for myself."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
"Well I'll consider it" said Beledroth sheathing his sword
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
"Well I'll consider it" said Beledroth sheathing his sword

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Cindrion, do you have any knowledge of the habits of the Enchantresses?' Saedith asks, and sheathes his sword.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Cindrion, do you have any knowledge of the habits of the Enchantresses?' Saedith asks, and sheathes his sword.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The elf thought for a moment as he sheathed his sword. "No, I don't have much knowledge on them."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

The elf thought for a moment as he sheathed his sword. "No, I don't have much knowledge on them."

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Hm. They are known to be selfish. They will stop at nothing to get what they want. Be it merely a man.'

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Hm. They are known to be selfish. They will stop at nothing to get what they want. Be it merely a man.'

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

A peasant, one of the survivors of the attack, runs to Geralt. The wanderers stop in their tracks.

‘Great witcher! I-we require your assistance!’

The witcher stares at the peasant, trying to see whether he was an illusion or not, ‘What is happening?’

‘Th-the monsters have attacked our group! We-’

Saedith interrupts, ‘Where?’

‘Up north!’

The wanderers told the peasant to stay hidden as they rode to the large crowd of peasants. They were surrounded by Graveir, Ghouls and many more creatures.

The elven mage silently cursed, Gods damn it all!

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

A peasant, one of the survivors of the attack, runs to Geralt. The wanderers stop in their tracks.

‘Great witcher! I-we require your assistance!’

The witcher stares at the peasant, trying to see whether he was an illusion or not, ‘What is happening?’

‘Th-the monsters have attacked our group! We-’

Saedith interrupts, ‘Where?’

‘Up north!’

The wanderers told the peasant to stay hidden as they rode to the large crowd of peasants. They were surrounded by Graveir, Ghouls and many more creatures.

The elven mage silently cursed, Gods damn it all!

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Cindrion growled as he drew his silver blade. "Just great . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Cindrion growled as he drew his silver blade. "Just great . . ."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Well god dammit!" Yelled Beledroth as he drew his finely crafted steel sword

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Well god dammit!" Yelled Beledroth as he drew his finely crafted steel sword

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan draws his silver sword as well "Killed some beasts before!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan draws his silver sword as well "Killed some beasts before!"

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Geralt yelled to Beledroth, 'Your steel is useless against these monsters! Evacuate the people! Hurry!'

The witcher slashed through multiple Ghouls. He turned to a Graveir and severed its arm, grabbed it by its throat, and shoved a small bomb into its mouth. The Graveir, along with a few other monsters, burst into countless little pieces.

Saedith lobbed numerous fireballs, setting fire to about six of the army. A Royal Wyvern flies down, roaring in the elf's face, spit splattering onto his cheek. 'Ognista sieć!'

The fiery ropes chain the monsters together, searing their legs to mere ash.

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

Geralt yelled to Beledroth, 'Your steel is useless against these monsters! Evacuate the people! Hurry!'

The witcher slashed through multiple Ghouls. He turned to a Graveir and severed its arm, grabbed it by its throat, and shoved a small bomb into its mouth. The Graveir, along with a few other monsters, burst into countless little pieces.

Saedith lobbed numerous fireballs, setting fire to about six of the army. A Royal Wyvern flies down, roaring in the elf's face, spit splattering onto his cheek. 'Ognista sieć!'

The fiery ropes chain the monsters together, searing their legs to mere ash.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan slashes at the Ghouls as his beard is pushed back due to the wind. Blood(?) littered Ullan's face as he slashed at the Ghouls.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 3, 2015

Ullan slashes at the Ghouls as his beard is pushed back due to the wind. Blood(?) littered Ullan's face as he slashed at the Ghouls.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Cindrion charged with his horse, his silver blade carving through several Ghouls. Just carve a path for the people, let the Witcher handle the other beasts. He shot a glance over at Beledroth. "Help evacuate these people, whelp!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Cindrion charged with his horse, his silver blade carving through several Ghouls. Just carve a path for the people, let the Witcher handle the other beasts. He shot a glance over at Beledroth. "Help evacuate these people, whelp!"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Quit calling me that!" Shouted Beledroth as he put away his sword and instead spoke "Pirokineza!" Fire burned a few of the ghouls as Beledroth rode on a bit

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Quit calling me that!" Shouted Beledroth as he put away his sword and instead spoke "Pirokineza!" Fire burned a few of the ghouls as Beledroth rode on a bit

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Evacuate the people!' Geralt shouted as he used the Aard sign. A telekinetic wave tossed the monsters ten metres back. 

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015

'Evacuate the people!' Geralt shouted as he used the Aard sign. A telekinetic wave tossed the monsters ten metres back. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.