*You find a building with a sign of food in front. Banners hang.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
*Hilt leaves his house and looks for some place that'll sell food

*You find a building with a sign of food in front. Banners hang.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"Sky above, voice within," Hilt mutters as he enters, his amulet of talos in his hand. He goes to the main counter.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"Sky above, voice within," Hilt mutters as he enters, his amulet of talos in his hand. He goes to the main counter.

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She smiles as you enter.*

"Hi! If you need anything, just ask."

*There are stands behind you inside. Apples, cabbages, carrots, leeks, potatoes and even eggs. Everything someone needs to make something.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She smiles as you enter.*

"Hi! If you need anything, just ask."

*There are stands behind you inside. Apples, cabbages, carrots, leeks, potatoes and even eggs. Everything someone needs to make something.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
*Hilt buys some stuff and places a coin purse on the counter, mean whilst wondering how to make money.*
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
*Hilt buys some stuff and places a coin purse on the counter, mean whilst wondering how to make money.*

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Is that it?"

*She remarks with a smile.*

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Is that it?"

*She remarks with a smile.*

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"The cost or what I'm buying?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"What your buying. Will that be all for you?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"What your buying. Will that be all for you?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"Yes, it will. If you don't mind me asking, as I'm new here, how do you get a job? Like in other parts of skyrim?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"Yes, it will. If you don't mind me asking, as I'm new here, how do you get a job? Like in other parts of skyrim?"

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Well, we could always use help with repairs around here. This place isn't exactly Whiterun. Hmm...talk to the priest. He should be able to point you in the right direction."

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Well, we could always use help with repairs around here. This place isn't exactly Whiterun. Hmm...talk to the priest. He should be able to point you in the right direction."

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
Hilt freezes for a second, a revelation hit him. "Do these priests wear strange masks?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
Hilt freezes for a second, a revelation hit him. "Do these priests wear strange masks?"

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She thinks.*

"Well... they do have them, but its mostly for cerimonial and war purposes."

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She thinks.*

"Well... they do have them, but its mostly for cerimonial and war purposes."

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"Do you see their faces?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"All the time! You saw them yesterday, didn't you?"

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"All the time! You saw them yesterday, didn't you?"

DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"One, but are there any who you don't see, where others are among us, they hide?"
by DovahKiinZaan
December 23, 2014
"One, but are there any who you don't see, where others are among us, they hide?"

Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She shakes her head.*

"That'd be wrong. A priest needs to show himself amongst his people. He doesn't hide."

by Mirkrilaar
December 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She shakes her head.*

"That'd be wrong. A priest needs to show himself amongst his people. He doesn't hide."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.