deadeye21
August 5, 2015
No sir but an weird creature is in Youro palace he isbtrying to get to get you
by deadeye21
August 5, 2015
No sir but an weird creature is in Youro palace he isbtrying to get to get you

YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

"Bolzurg ready your weapons, we're taking this beast down, by ourselves tell this to none of the citizens, I don't want panic in my kingdom."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

"Bolzurg ready your weapons, we're taking this beast down, by ourselves tell this to none of the citizens, I don't want panic in my kingdom."

The Bug Stomper
August 5, 2015

"Can I help?" 

by The Bug Stomper
August 5, 2015

"Can I help?" 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

"Yes, I want you to distract while Bolzurg muzzles the beast, I'll finish it." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 5, 2015

"Yes, I want you to distract while Bolzurg muzzles the beast, I'll finish it." 

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Paalus, Bolzurg and Makor walked to Makor's Palace and saw a creature (should it look like this). Makor recognized the creature it was Bruticus a Minotaur, a tamed creature that the Breton's kept (he knows this because since the Orcs are part of Daggerfall Covenant and Breton's are with them he knows). 

"Paalus go an his back while Bolzurg puts a muzzle on him." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

Paalus, Bolzurg and Makor walked to Makor's Palace and saw a creature (should it look like this). Makor recognized the creature it was Bruticus a Minotaur, a tamed creature that the Breton's kept (he knows this because since the Orcs are part of Daggerfall Covenant and Breton's are with them he knows). 

"Paalus go an his back while Bolzurg puts a muzzle on him." 

Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Emperor of Man
August 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

The Bug Stomper
August 6, 2015

"Okay." Paalus took a big breath, ran to the side. Bruticus wasn't really doing anything, but he seemed to be very unpredictable. Once he got behind, he jumped on the minotaur, grabbing around its neck. Its hands tried to grab him, but Paalus dodged the grabs. "Hurry up with that muzzle!"

by The Bug Stomper
August 6, 2015

"Okay." Paalus took a big breath, ran to the side. Bruticus wasn't really doing anything, but he seemed to be very unpredictable. Once he got behind, he jumped on the minotaur, grabbing around its neck. Its hands tried to grab him, but Paalus dodged the grabs. "Hurry up with that muzzle!"

GreenieDovahkiin
August 6, 2015

*jumped onto bruticous' shoulders, and I stick an arrow in his eye.*

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 6, 2015

*jumped onto bruticous' shoulders, and I stick an arrow in his eye.*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

"Bolzurg, put the muzzle!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 6, 2015

"Bolzurg, put the muzzle!" 

The Bug Stomper
August 6, 2015

The minotaur, agitated, grabbed Paalus and threw him across the room. The wall he hit cracked and spidered. Paalus was knocked out.

by The Bug Stomper
August 6, 2015

The minotaur, agitated, grabbed Paalus and threw him across the room. The wall he hit cracked and spidered. Paalus was knocked out.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

Makor charged at the creature. AHH! He hit Bruticus multiple times in the stomach Bruticus was raised his hand to attack, Makor slashed at Bruticus's hand.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

Makor charged at the creature. AHH! He hit Bruticus multiple times in the stomach Bruticus was raised his hand to attack, Makor slashed at Bruticus's hand.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

He then killed it, just baerely. He walked out of the palace and saw dozens of innocent people dead. Makor sunk to his knees. AHHH!!! "The Breton's have gone too far, Bolzurg we ride to High Rock at first light, it's time we end this." (the thread isn't over, there's a twist).

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 7, 2015

He then killed it, just baerely. He walked out of the palace and saw dozens of innocent people dead. Makor sunk to his knees. AHHH!!! "The Breton's have gone too far, Bolzurg we ride to High Rock at first light, it's time we end this." (the thread isn't over, there's a twist).

The Bug Stomper
August 7, 2015

Paalus woke up and stumbled over to the bodies. "Damn...the Bretons are worse than I thought. They really want your race dead."

by The Bug Stomper
August 7, 2015

Paalus woke up and stumbled over to the bodies. "Damn...the Bretons are worse than I thought. They really want your race dead."

Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

It is not the Bretons. It is someone else. I'll need to find out more. Sauriil heads toward High Rock on my horse (looks like this)He reaches it by dusk.

'Sauriil Adorin.' Announced the crooked figure (the advisor) standing next to the king. 'Lord of Crows, we name you . . . elf. For crows bear ill news, and ill news is an ill guest as they say. Leave.'

'Leave us, maggot. We must discuss.'

'And why must we welcome you?' The Breton king asked. He seemed to despise Sauriil, yet he had a look of fear. The king didn't fear him, more of a fear of looking insincere. But almost like he was saying, Help me.

He is under someone's influence. That man, he must now. Sauriil bows, 'I will take my leave, m'lord. I have just remembered another, erm, errand.'

Later that night Sauriil hid and saw the advisor walking alone in one of the halls. I swiftly teleport in, grab him, teleport near a river.

'Who is it? Who hired you?'

'What in Oblivion?! Agh, Crow!'

'Give me an answer! Don't bother lying, I can tell!' Sauriil pushes his face into the water.

'Very well, very well! It is the Emperor of Cyrodiil! He wishes to swipe the Orcs out of their way, so he can rule Tamriel in peace!'

He stood up teleporting to his horse, and leaving the advisor where he was.

Sauriil rides to Orsinium, but when here reaches there . . . he was too late. Makor had left with his army.

by Emperor of Man
August 7, 2015

It is not the Bretons. It is someone else. I'll need to find out more. Sauriil heads toward High Rock on my horse (looks like this)He reaches it by dusk.

'Sauriil Adorin.' Announced the crooked figure (the advisor) standing next to the king. 'Lord of Crows, we name you . . . elf. For crows bear ill news, and ill news is an ill guest as they say. Leave.'

'Leave us, maggot. We must discuss.'

'And why must we welcome you?' The Breton king asked. He seemed to despise Sauriil, yet he had a look of fear. The king didn't fear him, more of a fear of looking insincere. But almost like he was saying, Help me.

He is under someone's influence. That man, he must now. Sauriil bows, 'I will take my leave, m'lord. I have just remembered another, erm, errand.'

Later that night Sauriil hid and saw the advisor walking alone in one of the halls. I swiftly teleport in, grab him, teleport near a river.

'Who is it? Who hired you?'

'What in Oblivion?! Agh, Crow!'

'Give me an answer! Don't bother lying, I can tell!' Sauriil pushes his face into the water.

'Very well, very well! It is the Emperor of Cyrodiil! He wishes to swipe the Orcs out of their way, so he can rule Tamriel in peace!'

He stood up teleporting to his horse, and leaving the advisor where he was.

Sauriil rides to Orsinium, but when here reaches there . . . he was too late. Makor had left with his army.

The Bug Stomper
August 7, 2015

Paalus met with Kenus at their new meetup spot. "Paalus. It's time you get a raise. But--with rewards come difficulty. I need you to slowly rise up the ranks. The key members of the Orc government. 50,000 gold will be your reward. Alright?"

"Tell me something, Kenus. What are your superiors up to?" "Paalus, I told you not to ask me of this. It's private." "Kenus, tell me." Paalus put on his intimidation face. "...You've gone rogue." "Not rogue. I just grew a conscience."

Kenus drew a dagger to kill him, but Paalus countered his attack and knocked him out. I'll bring him to Makor. Spill out Kenus' dirty little secrets. Oh. 200 gold. Nice. He tied him up and rode to Makor's location.

by The Bug Stomper
August 7, 2015

Paalus met with Kenus at their new meetup spot. "Paalus. It's time you get a raise. But--with rewards come difficulty. I need you to slowly rise up the ranks. The key members of the Orc government. 50,000 gold will be your reward. Alright?"

"Tell me something, Kenus. What are your superiors up to?" "Paalus, I told you not to ask me of this. It's private." "Kenus, tell me." Paalus put on his intimidation face. "...You've gone rogue." "Not rogue. I just grew a conscience."

Kenus drew a dagger to kill him, but Paalus countered his attack and knocked him out. I'll bring him to Makor. Spill out Kenus' dirty little secrets. Oh. 200 gold. Nice. He tied him up and rode to Makor's location.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.