Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  36  37  38  39 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
July 19, 2015

"Tell me if you have a job." He activated another pellet of smoke and vanished.

by The Bug Stomper
July 19, 2015

"Tell me if you have a job." He activated another pellet of smoke and vanished.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

NEXT DAY

I attatched a letter to his messanger hawk and sent it to Paalus. It read, I want you to start today, get the information and tell me what are they planning.

A friend 

(Makor didn't write his name because if it was found by a foe he could find himself in a war.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

NEXT DAY

I attatched a letter to his messanger hawk and sent it to Paalus. It read, I want you to start today, get the information and tell me what are they planning.

A friend 

(Makor didn't write his name because if it was found by a foe he could find himself in a war.)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

Emperor of Man
July 20, 2015

Sharog gra-Mogakh walked in. She placed her fist on her chest bowed her head slighty. She wore Blue Mage Robes and and ancient ring, forged of Akaviri metal in it was set a Black Soul Gem. On Sharog's hip was a staff. The wood twisted at the top (kind of like the staff here: http://www.hobbitswords.com/images/UC2926-tilt-large.jpg). 'Chief gro-Baroth.' She walk towards him. 'Our scouts have found that the Bretons have set up camp less than a league away from Orsinium. They could be attempting to find weaknesses in our defenses.'

by Emperor of Man
July 20, 2015

Sharog gra-Mogakh walked in. She placed her fist on her chest bowed her head slighty. She wore Blue Mage Robes and and ancient ring, forged of Akaviri metal in it was set a Black Soul Gem. On Sharog's hip was a staff. The wood twisted at the top (kind of like the staff here: http://www.hobbitswords.com/images/UC2926-tilt-large.jpg). 'Chief gro-Baroth.' She walk towards him. 'Our scouts have found that the Bretons have set up camp less than a league away from Orsinium. They could be attempting to find weaknesses in our defenses.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

"Thank you Sharog." *I tell some men to gather weapons and armor. I also tell a servant to prepare the horses*.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

"Thank you Sharog." *I tell some men to gather weapons and armor. I also tell a servant to prepare the horses*.

The Bug Stomper
July 20, 2015

Paalus soon received the message and prepared another meeting with Kenus.

USUAL MEETING AREA

"Two mugs of mead!" called Kenus to the barkeeper. The drinks came and they toasted. "To the greatest assassin," Kenus whispered.

"Good, good. But I'm not here for celebration. I'm here for a new job."

by The Bug Stomper
July 20, 2015

Paalus soon received the message and prepared another meeting with Kenus.

USUAL MEETING AREA

"Two mugs of mead!" called Kenus to the barkeeper. The drinks came and they toasted. "To the greatest assassin," Kenus whispered.

"Good, good. But I'm not here for celebration. I'm here for a new job."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

deadeye21
July 21, 2015
My lord we have a problem our fishing village is gone just gone
by deadeye21
July 21, 2015
My lord we have a problem our fishing village is gone just gone

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

"AHH, bastards! Sharog what do you think we should go to the village and finish them before they even come here or keep up our defenses." Makor said in response (Sharog was also the personal advisor of Makor).

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

"AHH, bastards! Sharog what do you think we should go to the village and finish them before they even come here or keep up our defenses." Makor said in response (Sharog was also the personal advisor of Makor).

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

deadeye21
July 21, 2015
Sir i could dispatch a few hunters to kill them
by deadeye21
July 21, 2015
Sir i could dispatch a few hunters to kill them

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

"Ok, I will come with you." Makor replied.

"It's been a while since I had a good hunt, anyway". 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

"Ok, I will come with you." Makor replied.

"It's been a while since I had a good hunt, anyway". 

Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

'Gladly, milord.' Sharog swiftly got onto a horse and rode to the village.

by Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

'Gladly, milord.' Sharog swiftly got onto a horse and rode to the village.

The Bug Stomper
July 21, 2015

"I need you to work with some enforcers over in Redguard territory. These Orcs--they want more power. We need to deny them that."

"Kenus...what exactly are you planning?"

"I cannot tell you that. Whatever you're thinking, keep it in your head. You and these enforcers--you're going to kill a specific man. A former soldier. I need you to...show a message. And not like your usual, witty ones. An intimidating one." Sending a message. Really dark.

Kenus seemed to read his mind. "Look, this might seem...questionable. I'll give you 2,000. Hmm?" Paalus quickly took the money. They finished their mead and Paalus began to leave. "See you again," said Kenus.

by The Bug Stomper
July 21, 2015

"I need you to work with some enforcers over in Redguard territory. These Orcs--they want more power. We need to deny them that."

"Kenus...what exactly are you planning?"

"I cannot tell you that. Whatever you're thinking, keep it in your head. You and these enforcers--you're going to kill a specific man. A former soldier. I need you to...show a message. And not like your usual, witty ones. An intimidating one." Sending a message. Really dark.

Kenus seemed to read his mind. "Look, this might seem...questionable. I'll give you 2,000. Hmm?" Paalus quickly took the money. They finished their mead and Paalus began to leave. "See you again," said Kenus.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

"Good girl." Makor said to his horse. His horses's name was Helena.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

"Good girl." Makor said to his horse. His horses's name was Helena.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.