Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  36  37  38  39 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

"As I said," said the Argonian with a devilish grin. "An offer. Whatever Breton you want dead for a few hundred coins. And the poison's to stun. I'm not dangerous. Not today."

by The Bug Stomper
July 15, 2015

"As I said," said the Argonian with a devilish grin. "An offer. Whatever Breton you want dead for a few hundred coins. And the poison's to stun. I'm not dangerous. Not today."

Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

'Stunning an Orc? Impossible.' The king says. 'You seem to be so ignorant. He won't want you to do anything. Assassination is dishonorable, that goes against the Code of Malacath. Guards. Send this fool to the dungeon.' 

by Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015

'Stunning an Orc? Impossible.' The king says. 'You seem to be so ignorant. He won't want you to do anything. Assassination is dishonorable, that goes against the Code of Malacath. Guards. Send this fool to the dungeon.' 

Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015
epic AKH

(And what you are describing is an Assassin, not a Mercenary. A mercenary is usually a guard or are hired muscle for military. Paalus isn't really a mercenary, but an Assassin.)

by Emperor of Man
July 15, 2015
epic AKH

(And what you are describing is an Assassin, not a Mercenary. A mercenary is usually a guard or are hired muscle for military. Paalus isn't really a mercenary, but an Assassin.)

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

"PLEASE, LET ME GO!" Paalus pleaded in "insanity". "I'LL PAY YOU ANYTHING!" They shoved him into a cell and locked the door. I guess that's a no from them.

A WEEK LATER

C'mon. Yes, c'mon. He scraped and scraped, carefully but very, very quick. Yes. Done. Paalus silently chuckled. Should I kill them? Kill them all? I'd get a fortune. But again the Bretons have always been tough on the Orcs...I'll just leave them to their game. But I can't say that for those few guards standing in my way. 

"Ugh, ugh...guard!" "What is it?" "Ugh, ugh..." And...let's not...mess...THIS UP!! He whipped his tail forward, banging the guard against the door. He then took a makeshift lockpick made out of a pebble and gripped it with his tail, and quickly unlocked the door. He knocked the guard out with a stomp and took his sword. One by one, he maimed each of the guards and escaped the prison. Finding the right materials, he wrote his usual message: "Sorry for the mess. -Paalus." 

He then ran, hiding and occasionally strangling guards to escape. Eventually, he reached an alternative and totally escaped and disappeared without any trace...

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

"PLEASE, LET ME GO!" Paalus pleaded in "insanity". "I'LL PAY YOU ANYTHING!" They shoved him into a cell and locked the door. I guess that's a no from them.

A WEEK LATER

C'mon. Yes, c'mon. He scraped and scraped, carefully but very, very quick. Yes. Done. Paalus silently chuckled. Should I kill them? Kill them all? I'd get a fortune. But again the Bretons have always been tough on the Orcs...I'll just leave them to their game. But I can't say that for those few guards standing in my way. 

"Ugh, ugh...guard!" "What is it?" "Ugh, ugh..." And...let's not...mess...THIS UP!! He whipped his tail forward, banging the guard against the door. He then took a makeshift lockpick made out of a pebble and gripped it with his tail, and quickly unlocked the door. He knocked the guard out with a stomp and took his sword. One by one, he maimed each of the guards and escaped the prison. Finding the right materials, he wrote his usual message: "Sorry for the mess. -Paalus." 

He then ran, hiding and occasionally strangling guards to escape. Eventually, he reached an alternative and totally escaped and disappeared without any trace...

YolGoraagKaazah
July 16, 2015

"Sound the warning bells!" one of the guards 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 16, 2015

"Sound the warning bells!" one of the guards 

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

IN BRETON TERRITORY

Paalus knocked three times on the door. The slit opened and closed and the door let him in. "Hello, Kenus."

"Hi." "Look. Where's my second payment?" "What second payment?" "You pay one before the job and more after." "Oh, we can establish that later. But for now, you have a new job." I hate being handled. (Shut up, Paalus; you're being paid.) Just a few more minutes. 

"Now, I have several people on the inside of the Bretons. The stupid Orcs aren't even sure of their true faith. But this one defected. I need you to capture him and teach him a lesson." "I don't do torture, Kenus." "Fine. I have other people that can do it for you much better. Just get him." "I'll need locations and time to gather the necessary materials." "Good. You'll be paid 200." "What?!" "Something wrong?" "...Kenus, you'll need more than that. Dragging an unconscious body across the country is not going to be easy." "This is important to the Bretons. We need our plans to executed perfectly. And you will contribute."

Less money...hard jobs...I need those Redguards and Orcs. Damn it.

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

IN BRETON TERRITORY

Paalus knocked three times on the door. The slit opened and closed and the door let him in. "Hello, Kenus."

"Hi." "Look. Where's my second payment?" "What second payment?" "You pay one before the job and more after." "Oh, we can establish that later. But for now, you have a new job." I hate being handled. (Shut up, Paalus; you're being paid.) Just a few more minutes. 

"Now, I have several people on the inside of the Bretons. The stupid Orcs aren't even sure of their true faith. But this one defected. I need you to capture him and teach him a lesson." "I don't do torture, Kenus." "Fine. I have other people that can do it for you much better. Just get him." "I'll need locations and time to gather the necessary materials." "Good. You'll be paid 200." "What?!" "Something wrong?" "...Kenus, you'll need more than that. Dragging an unconscious body across the country is not going to be easy." "This is important to the Bretons. We need our plans to executed perfectly. And you will contribute."

Less money...hard jobs...I need those Redguards and Orcs. Damn it.

Emperor of Man
July 16, 2015

(What the hell is a Redfield?)

by Emperor of Man
July 16, 2015

(What the hell is a Redfield?)

The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by The Bug Stomper
July 16, 2015

This post has been deleted.

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

Well, time to send these guys another message.

TWO WEEKS LATER, ORC TERRITORY

The Orc stronghold. He staked out by the entrance of the guards' lounge, listening. Knowing the guards. Every move they make. Every sentence they say. He switched the wall he was leaning against, getting a glance of every face. Found him. A scar along the left of his nose. Eventually, the guards left. Paalus sneaked back into the lounge and waited for them to stop, and then tailed the target.

Yes. Last in line. He snuck up, and--dart to the neck. Stronger poison for the Orcs. The Redguard troops would be in a coma for a months with this type. He caught him as he fell, totally knocked out.

He found his way out (before leaving a note on the front door) and proceeded to a carriage behind a blind spot, the carriage itself enclosed with a roof and a door. He covered him up with hay and supplies and left the stronghold.

MINUTES LATER

A guard found the note. "What the--" The note said, "Get me safe contact with Makor. Please. -Paalus" "What? Everyone! Search the stronghold!"

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

Well, time to send these guys another message.

TWO WEEKS LATER, ORC TERRITORY

The Orc stronghold. He staked out by the entrance of the guards' lounge, listening. Knowing the guards. Every move they make. Every sentence they say. He switched the wall he was leaning against, getting a glance of every face. Found him. A scar along the left of his nose. Eventually, the guards left. Paalus sneaked back into the lounge and waited for them to stop, and then tailed the target.

Yes. Last in line. He snuck up, and--dart to the neck. Stronger poison for the Orcs. The Redguard troops would be in a coma for a months with this type. He caught him as he fell, totally knocked out.

He found his way out (before leaving a note on the front door) and proceeded to a carriage behind a blind spot, the carriage itself enclosed with a roof and a door. He covered him up with hay and supplies and left the stronghold.

MINUTES LATER

A guard found the note. "What the--" The note said, "Get me safe contact with Makor. Please. -Paalus" "What? Everyone! Search the stronghold!"

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"Makor!" The leader of the stronghold called. "We need to talk. The known assassin Paalus has abducted a soldier who was a former traitor but defected from the Bretons. He wants to meet you. Here's the note."

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

"Makor!" The leader of the stronghold called. "We need to talk. The known assassin Paalus has abducted a soldier who was a former traitor but defected from the Bretons. He wants to meet you. Here's the note."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 17, 2015

NEXT DAY

meet me under the guards barracks, come alone, Paalus. the note read. 

MINUTES LATER 

Makor came under the guards barracks, "What do you want, and why shouldn't I just kill you on the spot right now. (Makor was wearing cloak wit a hood so that he wouldn't be caught be one of the guards.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 17, 2015

NEXT DAY

meet me under the guards barracks, come alone, Paalus. the note read. 

MINUTES LATER 

Makor came under the guards barracks, "What do you want, and why shouldn't I just kill you on the spot right now. (Makor was wearing cloak wit a hood so that he wouldn't be caught be one of the guards.)

The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

He tossed a bag on his hand. "You see this, Makor? This...is Breton money. Earned from capturing the defector. They're using me to take you all down. If you don't set this right with me, I might just be the person you see. Because I would be killing you. So I need you to set this right. These Bretons...they have a plan. Every key person in your race and your allies' races will be murdered. By the army...or by me. I'm here to help you."

by The Bug Stomper
July 17, 2015

He tossed a bag on his hand. "You see this, Makor? This...is Breton money. Earned from capturing the defector. They're using me to take you all down. If you don't set this right with me, I might just be the person you see. Because I would be killing you. So I need you to set this right. These Bretons...they have a plan. Every key person in your race and your allies' races will be murdered. By the army...or by me. I'm here to help you."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 18, 2015

Makor thought about his proposal "Hmm, maybe you can be of use, I can hire you as a double-agent I pay you to give me information about the plans of the Bretons.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 18, 2015

Makor thought about his proposal "Hmm, maybe you can be of use, I can hire you as a double-agent I pay you to give me information about the plans of the Bretons.

The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

"Alright then. But...my priorities aren't absolutely on you. I'm not a knight. Alright?" He presented his hand to shake.

by The Bug Stomper
July 18, 2015

"Alright then. But...my priorities aren't absolutely on you. I'm not a knight. Alright?" He presented his hand to shake.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 19, 2015

"I understand, but remember no killing, if you are do it honorably. If you use any form of sneaking you will be executed." I told Paalus.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 19, 2015

"I understand, but remember no killing, if you are do it honorably. If you use any form of sneaking you will be executed." I told Paalus.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.