Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

(bruh, this duel is taking too long, can we get on with it!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Sauriil asked Tiberius again, 'Then why do you kill children? Why do you kill those who cannot defend themselves. You are becoming the Aldmeri Dominon!'

"I... no! They... they are heretics! They forced the Empire to ban the worship of Talos, the hero and god of Mankind! They... they forced my hand!" He calls out in a still firm voice, but an Immortal could tell he is starting to waver.

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Sauriil asked Tiberius again, 'Then why do you kill children? Why do you kill those who cannot defend themselves. You are becoming the Aldmeri Dominon!'

"I... no! They... they are heretics! They forced the Empire to ban the worship of Talos, the hero and god of Mankind! They... they forced my hand!" He calls out in a still firm voice, but an Immortal could tell he is starting to waver.

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Its called *drum roll* a story! Idk about you, but I am here for character development :D )

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Its called *drum roll* a story! Idk about you, but I am here for character development :D )

Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Lokonikah

'Children caused it? Normal people. No. It was only one. One king, one king who must die. Come, together we can recreate the Aldmeri Dominion, in the dream of the great Queen, Ayren. With a goal of equality.' Sauriil held out his hand. His eyes showed he was genuine.

by Emperor of Man
October 2, 2015
Lokonikah

'Children caused it? Normal people. No. It was only one. One king, one king who must die. Come, together we can recreate the Aldmeri Dominion, in the dream of the great Queen, Ayren. With a goal of equality.' Sauriil held out his hand. His eyes showed he was genuine.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Both Imperials and Orcs yelled "Less talk, more fight!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Both Imperials and Orcs yelled "Less talk, more fight!" 

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

He stared down at the hand, then raised his sword to attack but... he hesitated. He then looked into Sauril's eyes, before dropping his sword and ripping his helmet off, tossing it to the side. His face was one of a hollow form, one who has always hidden the regret.

"How can I take back what I have done? Even if we were to rebuild the Dominion, none of that could atone for my crimes..."

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

He stared down at the hand, then raised his sword to attack but... he hesitated. He then looked into Sauril's eyes, before dropping his sword and ripping his helmet off, tossing it to the side. His face was one of a hollow form, one who has always hidden the regret.

"How can I take back what I have done? Even if we were to rebuild the Dominion, none of that could atone for my crimes..."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(Does he live or am I still killing tiberuis cause even i'm taking pitty on him, and thinking of sparing him)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 2, 2015

(Does he live or am I still killing tiberuis cause even i'm taking pitty on him, and thinking of sparing him)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Makor walks down to the arena "You invade my home, slaughter my people, now apoligize, you will be exeuted at dawn." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015

Makor walks down to the arena "You invade my home, slaughter my people, now apoligize, you will be exeuted at dawn." 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*pity, yes you kill him, or Sithis, you feel no sympathy (or was it empathy?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 2, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*pity, yes you kill him, or Sithis, you feel no sympathy (or was it empathy?) 

Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

"No, I cannot die. I shall accept Sauril's offer. My army shall withdraw from your city, and we will never return, even after the Aldmeri leader is defeated." He replies to Makor, steeling himself once more as  his Praetorian guards return.

"But before we leave, we shall begin repairs of your city. But, attack me, or any or my men, and the city will be burned to the ground." He declares, before they turn to leave the arena, Tiberius offering a traditional Cyrodiilic salute (Nazi-Styled, but instead with an enclosed fist, like ancient Rome.)

by Lokonikah
October 2, 2015

"No, I cannot die. I shall accept Sauril's offer. My army shall withdraw from your city, and we will never return, even after the Aldmeri leader is defeated." He replies to Makor, steeling himself once more as  his Praetorian guards return.

"But before we leave, we shall begin repairs of your city. But, attack me, or any or my men, and the city will be burned to the ground." He declares, before they turn to leave the arena, Tiberius offering a traditional Cyrodiilic salute (Nazi-Styled, but instead with an enclosed fist, like ancient Rome.)

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( And you know that, with damn near a million men, he has the capability. That, and he and his Thirteen Captains all use the thu'um with good skill. ))

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( And you know that, with damn near a million men, he has the capability. That, and he and his Thirteen Captains all use the thu'um with good skill. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Shit-bag! You can't run away from this!" Makor walks behind him. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"Shit-bag! You can't run away from this!" Makor walks behind him. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ok can i kill him right now) 

Sithis then speaks in a loud echoing voice so everyone could hear "Tiberuis...you attack the nerevarine and abuse my power that i bestow upon you...you deserve death and I will send you to the realm of mehrunes dagon for your disobeying me and you slaughtering of all high elves even after i said to kill only the aldmeri dominion"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ok can i kill him right now) 

Sithis then speaks in a loud echoing voice so everyone could hear "Tiberuis...you attack the nerevarine and abuse my power that i bestow upon you...you deserve death and I will send you to the realm of mehrunes dagon for your disobeying me and you slaughtering of all high elves even after i said to kill only the aldmeri dominion"

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

As soon as he makes an approach, the Praetorians move as a single entity, bringing ebony Imperial shields (Imagine heavy Imperial armor, but made of ebony) to bear as all twenty of them ready to protect their leader.

"I offer to rebuild your city, heal your wounded, and never return. ANd you know you cannot stop us if my entire army were to attack. You would all either be slaughtered, or drowned in blood. Do you truly wish to take that chance?" He points to the city edge, showing his army is still in a combat-ready stance.

"Do you?"

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

As soon as he makes an approach, the Praetorians move as a single entity, bringing ebony Imperial shields (Imagine heavy Imperial armor, but made of ebony) to bear as all twenty of them ready to protect their leader.

"I offer to rebuild your city, heal your wounded, and never return. ANd you know you cannot stop us if my entire army were to attack. You would all either be slaughtered, or drowned in blood. Do you truly wish to take that chance?" He points to the city edge, showing his army is still in a combat-ready stance.

"Do you?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BUT I WILL STOP YOU AND I HAVE THE POWER TOO!!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BUT I WILL STOP YOU AND I HAVE THE POWER TOO!!!!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.