A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

As soon as he makes an approach, the Praetorians move as a single entity, bringing ebony Imperial shields (Imagine heavy Imperial armor, but made of ebony) to bear as all twenty of them ready to protect their leader.

"I offer to rebuild your city, heal your wounded, and never return. ANd you know you cannot stop us if my entire army were to attack. You would all either be slaughtered, or drowned in blood. Do you truly wish to take that chance?" He points to the city edge, showing his army is still in a combat-ready stance.

"Do you?"

Makor hesitates "Leave, you are banished, if found in any stronghold, you will be burned at the stake, I mean it." Makor spits in front of him 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

As soon as he makes an approach, the Praetorians move as a single entity, bringing ebony Imperial shields (Imagine heavy Imperial armor, but made of ebony) to bear as all twenty of them ready to protect their leader.

"I offer to rebuild your city, heal your wounded, and never return. ANd you know you cannot stop us if my entire army were to attack. You would all either be slaughtered, or drowned in blood. Do you truly wish to take that chance?" He points to the city edge, showing his army is still in a combat-ready stance.

"Do you?"

Makor hesitates "Leave, you are banished, if found in any stronghold, you will be burned at the stake, I mean it." Makor spits in front of him 

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok can i kill him right now) 

Sithis then speaks in a loud echoing voice so everyone could hear "Tiberuis...you attack the nerevarine and abuse my power that i bestow upon you...you deserve death and I will send you to the realm of mehrunes dagon for your disobeying me and you slaughtering of all high elves even after i said to kill only the aldmeri dominion"

"No, you said to slaughter the high elves, and to not kill the Nerevarine. I did not even attack him. Where have I disobeyed you?" ( Bruh, if I don't want Tiberius to die, if I am setting him up to where he does not have to die, you and Yol are kinda being douchebags if you kill him off anyways... Besides, whatg if Tiberius helps to found said empire? )

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(ok can i kill him right now) 

Sithis then speaks in a loud echoing voice so everyone could hear "Tiberuis...you attack the nerevarine and abuse my power that i bestow upon you...you deserve death and I will send you to the realm of mehrunes dagon for your disobeying me and you slaughtering of all high elves even after i said to kill only the aldmeri dominion"

"No, you said to slaughter the high elves, and to not kill the Nerevarine. I did not even attack him. Where have I disobeyed you?" ( Bruh, if I don't want Tiberius to die, if I am setting him up to where he does not have to die, you and Yol are kinda being douchebags if you kill him off anyways... Besides, whatg if Tiberius helps to found said empire? )

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(WHA i was looking forward to killing him :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(WHA i was looking forward to killing him :P)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(how about, Makor joins forces with the Imerpials?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(how about, Makor joins forces with the Imerpials?) 

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

"Understood, High Chief. Once the repairs are complete and the wounded healed, we shall depart. Nerevarine, I wish to speak with you in my tent." He replies as his Praetorians stand down, resuming defensive square formation as the Legate awaits Sauril.

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

"Understood, High Chief. Once the repairs are complete and the wounded healed, we shall depart. Nerevarine, I wish to speak with you in my tent." He replies as his Praetorians stand down, resuming defensive square formation as the Legate awaits Sauril.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(my apoligies I will not kill tiberuis I will aid you in rebuilding orsinuim and help you both in anyway with my power :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(my apoligies I will not kill tiberuis I will aid you in rebuilding orsinuim and help you both in anyway with my power :)

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( The Rogue Imperials of Tiberius, or the actual Cyrodiilic Empire? Oh, and apology accepted :D ))

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015

(( The Rogue Imperials of Tiberius, or the actual Cyrodiilic Empire? Oh, and apology accepted :D ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor once again coughs blood (it happens when he's stressed) as he grabs a hankerchief from his pocket and puts it in front of his mouth. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor once again coughs blood (it happens when he's stressed) as he grabs a hankerchief from his pocket and puts it in front of his mouth. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( The Rogue Imperials of Tiberius, or the actual Cyrodiilic Empire? ))

(the rogues and the orcs)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( The Rogue Imperials of Tiberius, or the actual Cyrodiilic Empire? ))

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Are you wounded? SHall my healers take a look at you?" He asks, looking to repair his image as best as possible.

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Are you wounded? SHall my healers take a look at you?" He asks, looking to repair his image as best as possible.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"I require-" *cough, cough* Makor falls to the ground. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

"I require-" *cough, cough* Makor falls to the ground. 

The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

(What about Suylylath?)

by The Bug Stomper
October 3, 2015

(What about Suylylath?)

Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Hmmm... an alliance started with a devstating Invasion. In all reality, how likely was it that Orcinium would have been able to truly hold the Rogue LEgion off, when the fighting was going on? ))

by Lokonikah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Hmmm... an alliance started with a devstating Invasion. In all reality, how likely was it that Orcinium would have been able to truly hold the Rogue LEgion off, when the fighting was going on? ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
epic AKH

(What about Suylylath?)

"As for Sulyath, and Paalus, I would've executed by now, you've both aided me in the war, I don't want to see you dead, but I don't want to see at all, my decision is you are both banished, don't come back to Orsinium."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
epic AKH

(What about Suylylath?)

"As for Sulyath, and Paalus, I would've executed by now, you've both aided me in the war, I don't want to see you dead, but I don't want to see at all, my decision is you are both banished, don't come back to Orsinium."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.