Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Grolahmul
August 14, 2015

*I go to explore the shops, looking for new spells, when I find a Bound Bow spell, which I quickly snatch up (Through buying, not stealing.) and test.*

by Grolahmul
August 14, 2015

*I go to explore the shops, looking for new spells, when I find a Bound Bow spell, which I quickly snatch up (Through buying, not stealing.) and test.*

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

*A group of tough looking khajiits come up to you.*

"Hey boundbowman, are you looking for a fight?"

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

*A group of tough looking khajiits come up to you.*

"Hey boundbowman, are you looking for a fight?"

Alduin World Eater
August 15, 2015

*I see the Khajiits trying to fight you so I sneak behind a pillar behind the "thugs" and watch what Ko'Do'Kar does, and see if he'll need help or not*

by Alduin World Eater
August 15, 2015

*I see the Khajiits trying to fight you so I sneak behind a pillar behind the "thugs" and watch what Ko'Do'Kar does, and see if he'll need help or not*

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"Does this one seem like a threat, does he?"

*I say trying to reason with him.*

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"Does this one seem like a threat, does he?"

*I say trying to reason with him.*

Alduin World Eater
August 15, 2015

*The tallest one, obviously their leader, laughs* 

"We don't fight people that look like a threat, we fight them to show how puny they are", the leader says.

by Alduin World Eater
August 15, 2015

*The tallest one, obviously their leader, laughs* 

"We don't fight people that look like a threat, we fight them to show how puny they are", the leader says.

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"Mi'sod should leave."

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"Mi'sod should leave."

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Oh," said Ko'Do'Kar, " You find this one weak, do you? You want to go?" *I equip my blizzard spell, in both hands.* "Still want to fight this one?"

( When Ko'Do'Kar insulted, he gets mad quickly.)

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Oh," said Ko'Do'Kar, " You find this one weak, do you? You want to go?" *I equip my blizzard spell, in both hands.* "Still want to fight this one?"

( When Ko'Do'Kar insulted, he gets mad quickly.)

Alduin World Eater
August 16, 2015

*I equip my battle axe, ready to fight*

by Alduin World Eater
August 16, 2015

*I equip my battle axe, ready to fight*

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Magic, only puny weaklings use magic. I shall make sure your remains are fed to my dogs." (Gold, I'm not trying to insult you, it is in character.)

*I hide behind a nearbye pole, there are 3 khajiits and the main brute is taller than the rest, they're all equipped with two-handed weapons and use potions of stamina, not healing.*

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Magic, only puny weaklings use magic. I shall make sure your remains are fed to my dogs." (Gold, I'm not trying to insult you, it is in character.)

*I hide behind a nearbye pole, there are 3 khajiits and the main brute is taller than the rest, they're all equipped with two-handed weapons and use potions of stamina, not healing.*

Alduin World Eater
August 16, 2015

*The Khajiit group take a challenging step foreward*

*I get ready to attack*

by Alduin World Eater
August 16, 2015

*The Khajiit group take a challenging step foreward*

*I get ready to attack*

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Hah, I always get the first hit!" The group leader runs at you with a greatsword.

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Hah, I always get the first hit!" The group leader runs at you with a greatsword.

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Not this time, friend," said Ko'Do'Kar, dodging and blasting him with a dual-casted blizzard, "Ko'Do'Kar get first hit." *I quickly buy Bound Sword as the Khajiit warms up.*

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Not this time, friend," said Ko'Do'Kar, dodging and blasting him with a dual-casted blizzard, "Ko'Do'Kar get first hit." *I quickly buy Bound Sword as the Khajiit warms up.*

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Is this the scene where Kharliah and Ko'Do'Kar find out that Mi'sod is a dovahkiin?)

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Is this the scene where Kharliah and Ko'Do'Kar find out that Mi'sod is a dovahkiin?)

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

Wha..? Anyway.

The leader stands up after his little tumble and turns to Ko'Do'Kar, he signals for his buddies to attack him all at once.

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

Wha..? Anyway.

The leader stands up after his little tumble and turns to Ko'Do'Kar, he signals for his buddies to attack him all at once.

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Here's why this one has the title Ko," I say, equiping my bound sword spell in both hands, and casting it.* "This one is using weaapons now." (*Smirk*) *I run up to the leader, and stab him in the gut, doing the same to the others, and then my spell wears out.* "This one can repeat this process many times. Still want to fight him?"

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Here's why this one has the title Ko," I say, equiping my bound sword spell in both hands, and casting it.* "This one is using weaapons now." (*Smirk*) *I run up to the leader, and stab him in the gut, doing the same to the others, and then my spell wears out.* "This one can repeat this process many times. Still want to fight him?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.