Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

*You slice the two khajiits and the leader dodges it, he raises his sword and at the last second I jump in, put my right hand on his shoulder and left hand on the hilt of his greatsword. I push on his shoulder and flip over him, I the push a pressure point which makes him loose a grip, I use my left hand to rip the greatsword out of his grasp. I land on the ground, spin and slice his neck without putting my other hand on the sword. I look at his body and say:*

"No one hurts Mi'sod's friends."

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

*You slice the two khajiits and the leader dodges it, he raises his sword and at the last second I jump in, put my right hand on his shoulder and left hand on the hilt of his greatsword. I push on his shoulder and flip over him, I the push a pressure point which makes him loose a grip, I use my left hand to rip the greatsword out of his grasp. I land on the ground, spin and slice his neck without putting my other hand on the sword. I look at his body and say:*

"No one hurts Mi'sod's friends."

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Dayum, Shar.)

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Dayum, Shar.)

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"This one hates to fight, it reminds Mi'sod of me in slavery, I lost my family, so Mi'sod trained so I wouldn't loose anyone else."

*I drop to the ground, and bury my face in my paws, tears streaming.*

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"This one hates to fight, it reminds Mi'sod of me in slavery, I lost my family, so Mi'sod trained so I wouldn't loose anyone else."

*I drop to the ground, and bury my face in my paws, tears streaming.*

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Again, dayum.)

"Mi'sod! Wait!" shouts Ko'Do'Kar, running after him. When he catches up, he says, "Mi'sod, it's OK. This one sadly knows what it is like to be without parents. And this one is eternally grateful to you for saving him."

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Again, dayum.)

"Mi'sod! Wait!" shouts Ko'Do'Kar, running after him. When he catches up, he says, "Mi'sod, it's OK. This one sadly knows what it is like to be without parents. And this one is eternally grateful to you for saving him."

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod hates killing, Mi'sod hates high elves, Mis'sod hates living!"

*I reach to a neabye stone and raise it above my head.*

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod hates killing, Mi'sod hates high elves, Mis'sod hates living!"

*I reach to a neabye stone and raise it above my head.*

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod!" *I push the stone out of your hands and catch it, putting it down.* (I swear, half the words I'm going to say on this page are going to be "Dayum" in parenthesis and "Mi'sod!" in character!)

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod!" *I push the stone out of your hands and catch it, putting it down.* (I swear, half the words I'm going to say on this page are going to be "Dayum" in parenthesis and "Mi'sod!" in character!)

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod's life is misery and loss, what good came from it?"

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod's life is misery and loss, what good came from it?"

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(This whole suicidal thing's scaring the crap out of me!)

"Mi'sod, you saved this one's LIFE!" exclaimed Ko'Do'Kar, "You saved him from a bandit Khajiit. Yes, it involvved Mi'sod killing, but you killed a killer, who probably killed many more. You were having fun a few minutes ago, with the Khajiit who could call birds, and with Kharliah and Ko'Do'Kar, when we were doing that drinking game. Your life is not all misery and loss, it just your time in... this one is assuming Skyrim, that made you think that way."

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(This whole suicidal thing's scaring the crap out of me!)

"Mi'sod, you saved this one's LIFE!" exclaimed Ko'Do'Kar, "You saved him from a bandit Khajiit. Yes, it involvved Mi'sod killing, but you killed a killer, who probably killed many more. You were having fun a few minutes ago, with the Khajiit who could call birds, and with Kharliah and Ko'Do'Kar, when we were doing that drinking game. Your life is not all misery and loss, it just your time in... this one is assuming Skyrim, that made you think that way."

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod understands, forgive this one. But I must travel to my home and go to my old house, or, what's left of it. It would be my first time in 20 years."

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod understands, forgive this one. But I must travel to my home and go to my old house, or, what's left of it. It would be my first time in 20 years."

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Thank the gods! the freaking pep talk worked!)

"This one will accompany you," said Ko'Do'Kar, "We don't want the hero killin' himself, do we?"

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

(Thank the gods! the freaking pep talk worked!)

"This one will accompany you," said Ko'Do'Kar, "We don't want the hero killin' himself, do we?"

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod thanks you. My house is near a deep blue water fall, it has fish in a lake and blue buttlerflies, this one remebers when my-my mother taught me how t-to catch one..."

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

"Mi'sod thanks you. My house is near a deep blue water fall, it has fish in a lake and blue buttlerflies, this one remebers when my-my mother taught me how t-to catch one..."

Alduin World Eater
August 17, 2015

*I look on as you two go on your way to Mi'sod's house*

"Khariah must go back", I whisper

by Alduin World Eater
August 17, 2015

*I look on as you two go on your way to Mi'sod's house*

"Khariah must go back", I whisper

Grolahmul
August 17, 2015

"The abandoned house?" asked Ko'Do'Kar (From now on, when I say "said/asked/etc Ko'Do'Kar" I'll say "Asked/said/etc KDK."), "Ko'Do'Kar heard that place was abandoned years ago. This one assumes it was first abandoned when you were taken, Mi'sod?"

by Grolahmul
August 17, 2015

"The abandoned house?" asked Ko'Do'Kar (From now on, when I say "said/asked/etc Ko'Do'Kar" I'll say "Asked/said/etc KDK."), "Ko'Do'Kar heard that place was abandoned years ago. This one assumes it was first abandoned when you were taken, Mi'sod?"

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"No, Mi'sod's family was good, I was 3, but I remember when the slavers came in and burned my house to ashes, this one does not know what happened to my family, but the slavers took me and worked me, for, 7, long... years."

*I walk to the house and put my hand on the charred doorway, I remember when I was 3, snapping out of it, I called for birds.*

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"No, Mi'sod's family was good, I was 3, but I remember when the slavers came in and burned my house to ashes, this one does not know what happened to my family, but the slavers took me and worked me, for, 7, long... years."

*I walk to the house and put my hand on the charred doorway, I remember when I was 3, snapping out of it, I called for birds.*

Grolahmul
August 18, 2015

"At least you're not there anymore," said KDK.

by Grolahmul
August 18, 2015

"At least you're not there anymore," said KDK.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.